Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They (3545 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / I Am Not A Sin -nigerian Lesbian, Amara Reacts To Christians Calling Her Demonic / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by Anizhelp: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by iamkingdaniel: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Was she expecting a hug?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by JavaScript90: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2021
We have heard
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2021
I dont blame her, such an ugly girl. If I take her to my parents for marriage, I will be lynched by my family people.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by bigjackass: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2021
iamkingdaniel:
Was she expecting a hug?
I wonder how those people think. You are telling your mom a complete african and even christian woman that you are lesbian and you expect her to understand undecided. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2021
If you notice lesbian are either ugly with masculine features or fat. They don't get attentions from males.

Most lesbian are who they are due to circumstances.
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by 3LACK: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
SO?
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by MufasaLion: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
BiggyB242:
If you notice lesbian are either ugly with masculine features or fat. They don't get attentions from males.

Most lesbian are who they are due to circumstances.

There are beautiful lesbians.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

There are beautiful lesbians.

I'm referring to "male" in lesbianism .
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by MufasaLion: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm referring to "male" in lesbianism .

You're confusing yourself. A male homosexual is called gay.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're confusing yourself. A male homosexual is called gay.

Both male and female homosexual are gay.
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
daisyy:

Both male and female homosexual are gay.

Yes, I know but not often used for the female gender.
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
YU DEY SUFFER IN SILENCE
Re: I Am A Proud Lesbian - Popular Nigerian Lesbian, Amara Tells Her Mom After They by potent5(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
The future is shhemale. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Pastor I Slept With Took My Glory - Moesha Boduong Confesses About Suleman / 40 Most Influential African Celebrities - Forbes / Nollywood Actor Mr.david Ihezie Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.