Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night (5182 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by nikky5(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
I lost my wife after delivery about 12 years ago. I later married this lady who happened to be a single mother of a 16 years old girl. She had 2 children for me.
Fast forward. I had been suspecting her of dating another man who I later learnt had 5 children from 5 different women. She agreed going to the man's because he is a pastor for prayers. She has been going there even when there was no woman in his house and stay for as long as 4 to 6 hours. There was a day I gave her money to make her hair and returned home after 8 hours. She passed the night with her children in my landlady's apartment.
After much pleadings, I forgave her. Just last night, my daughter from my first wife drew my attention to a number which saved in her phone as Honey 1 and honey 2. Before now I have been doubting the paternity of her son aged 6 and the idea of running a DNA TEST has been running in my mind.
She travelled this morning for her in-law's burial and will be returning home on Sunday. A friend has confirmed the name of the honey boy.

What do you advice I do when she returns.

Thanks.
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by chatinent: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
You wey go marry jara, wetin you dey expect?

1 Like

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by iTearHerToto: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stay away from single moms una no dey hear

Now lookat... Just lukat!
[img]https:///view/barack-obama-what-whats-up-with-that-confused-gif-15111523.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
iTearHerToto:
Stay away from single moms una no dey hear

Now lookat... Just lukat!

Pukes angry

Him no be single father? undecided

Anyways, baggage no dey taya some people to dey carry sha.
Ndi obu ngwogwo!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Coded081(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some Single mothers are terrible

That's why I don't date them

5 Likes

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Alphamentips: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nairaland na small pikin dem full here. You should have 1 or 2 close male friends who are good with women. Whenever I have relationship issues I call on my two best player friends. They always have the perfect advice..

In this case, before going for the child paternity test you should have a plan in mind if 'your kids' aren't yours.

Plan 1- will you send her packing?
Plan 2- condone it and get your own side chicks?
Plan 3- what if 1 of the kids is yours and the other isn't? Do you stick with her or chase her away and pay child support monthly?

It's a hard one bro.
I'm not married so I don't think I'll have the right answers.

But go for the test then decide what next to do depending on the result. Wahala too much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Mariangeles(f): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Coded081:
Some Single mothers are terrible

That's why I don't date them

That is not always true.

You don't know the circumstance that led to them being single mothers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by xavuv: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

That is not always true.

To hell with any circumstance

Guys pls avoid single mothers at all cost

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by MufasaLion: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

That is not always true.

Well, it may not be true but they shouldn't let their past affect their present partner.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
OP, your woman is a liar and a cheat! I still don't understand the reason a baby daddy would go for a baby mama. To crown it all, you will go for the ones that ain't even up to standard.

Well, it's your cross and you gotta carry it. If you can't cope no more, you can let her go! I can't even imagine myself seeing a cheating partner daily.

Don't forget to carry out a DNA test on your kids. I doubt if they are yours.

1 Like

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Dailyparrot: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

Him no be single father? undecided

Anyways, baggage no dey taya some people to dey carry sha.
Ndi obu ngwogwo!

Igbara wicked grin grin
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, it may not be true but they shouldn't let their past affect their present partner.

True.
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by MufasaLion: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by DWJOBScom(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oh she even went to an in-law's burial alone
I have nothing else to add apart from saying you need to brace up for the inevitable
She is a collect
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Foodqueen(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
There is a reason why she became a single mom in the first place.
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Tokskob2008: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op get liver no be small....
You married a single mother with a 16years old daughter

And I didn't see anywhere in your write up that the reason for her being single is because her husband died which means she was either chased away by her ex husband or she left the marriage on her own. Both scenario raises a big red flag which you didn't see.

Well I can't fault you but it's most definitely possible that this was the exact reason her other marriage crashed and it's best to assume yours is going the same way too..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Many people saying: "Avoid single mothers at all costs!" May you never be bereft of your loved ones. What about those whose husbands died? Should they be treated the same way?

Now back to the matter, go ahead with the paternity test to ascertain the real sire of the children. If she is found wanting, send her packing even if one of the children is yours. He/she will understand later on.

Copy the two numbers: Honey¹ and Honey² and search on Truecaller; you may get their names. From there, you can monitor her relationship with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Take heart. The two children you think are yours may not be yours after all.

You look finish, na baby mama you go marry.

Pele.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by AgentGoat: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good for you folks that thinks you must marry.
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some people just want sincere companion to save them from being promiscuous..
Women will say single mothers are being stigmatized but what do we make of this now?
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by wonseun(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Omo.. Am speechless
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by oilmane(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=nikky5 post=107952091]I lost my wife after delivery about 12 years ago. I later married this lady who happened to be a single mother of a 16 years old girl. She had 2 children for me.
Fast forward. I had been suspecting her of dating another man who I later learnt had 5 children from 5 different women. She agreed going to the man's because he is a pastor for prayers. She has been going there even when there was no woman in his house and stay for as long as 4 to 6 hours. There was a day I gave her money to make her hair and returned home after 8 hours. She passed the night with her children in my landlady's apartment.
After much pleadings, I forgave her. Just last night, my daughter from my first wife drew my attention to a number which saved in her phone as Honey 1 and honey 2. Before now I have been doubting the paternity of her son aged 6 and the idea of running a DNA TEST has been running in my mind

Go for the test but let her go even if it shows the kids are yours, a lady who saves another mans number as honey is not fit to have as a wife, who are you to her if that guy is honey?
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Saintmary(f): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Do the DNA test as you have been advised.

Then decide what next to do.

I don't know why one man is not enough for some women. Same goes for men o.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Kriss216: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

That is not always true.

You must be an advocate for single mothers. Jisie ike.

1 Like

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by wunmi590(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by revived: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Omooooooooo

E be many thing
Abeg who dae UNImed here angry
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by HerCuteness(f): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Make the decision whether to stay in the marriage or file for a divorce.
Whatever you do, is your choice. Don’t allow your wife to dictate how you choose to respond to her bad behavior. Only you know what is and isn’t acceptable marital behavior, in the end, it is up to you what you can and can’t live with.
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by CaroLyner(f): 1:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Well, the ball is certainly in your court. I would get things in order, just in case. Start separating your financial stuff, change the pass words on your social media and restrict her access on your joint credit cards.
Make certain that you are ready to separate from her physically as well as fiscally. After this is done, I would tactfully let her know that you are well aware of what is going on. Watch her reaction. Is she defensive? Does she deny? Regardless of her response, you need to let her know that there will be no more disrespect of YOUR marriage, until YOU decide what you want to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Vision101(m): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2021
My own be say..... you should not allow your daughter to be involved in this type of thing.

It's not a good training.

1 Like

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by anthonyuncle(m): 1:38am On Nov 26, 2021
truth is,
you didn't know this lady very well before marrying her.

1 Like

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by femi4: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2021
nikky5:
I lost my wife after delivery about 12 years ago. I later married this lady who happened to be a single mother of a 16 years old girl. She had 2 children for me.
After much pleadings, I forgave her. Just last night, my daughter from my first wife drew my attention to a number which saved in her phone as Honey 1 and honey 2. Before now I have been doubting the paternity of her son aged 6 and the idea of running a DNA TEST has been running in my mind.
She travelled this morning for her in-law's burial and will be returning home on Sunday. A friend has confirmed the name of the honey boy.

What do you advice I do when she returns.

Thanks.
Carry your load...na you go marry after 1 now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) / Help!!! My Mum And My Fiancee / How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.