Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story (5153 Views)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by felixawe(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Trust is indeed a very factor in every relationship, and when that begins to fail, then the marriage would crumble as it were. This is indeed the story of a woman we would not disclose her name but would refer to her as Omolara. She narrated her story about what happened to her and how her gate-man slept with her.

Omolara said she has a lot of domestic workers that assist her with a lot of household duties, ranging from cooking to security duties among others. Due to the busy nature of her husband's job, he returns late from work and returns at the dawn of the day. In fact, Omolara believes that her husband's only duty lies at the office. In order for him to enjoy his work, Omolara decided to send meals to him during the day through the maid.

Omolara said that "My female maid has been the one that takes food to my husband at the office every afternoon and I have discovered that she is always happy to go to that office every day, and when my husband comes back at night he speaks very good of her"

She further continued that "I then began to suspect that they are having an affair, and begin to strategize on how to catch them. I began to watch movements between my husband’s room and my maids room, then one midnight I heard some movement and little noise at my maids room, so I concluded that it was my husband in action, I immediately went to my husband’s room to confirm my suspicions but he wasn’t in the room".

She then decided to plan something against the husband in order for her don't to be to rest. Omolara then sent her maid to sleep in her room while she slept at the maid's room that night.

At about midnight, (I had put off the lights and lay on the bed) true to my suspicion, somebody came into the room and came straight to the bed, I then kept quiet and allow him to have his way, thinking it was my husband. but after a while I could tell it wasn’t my husband, I then decided to get up and put on the light, when I switched on the light, behold my gate-man.

Omolara concludes by saying that "I feel like running away from my house, the embarrassment is too much to bear seeing the gate-man every day and what if my husband happens to find out what will I do".

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c31d304fe4855548e1b5c3f506e1f5a7?client=news

1 Share

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by psalmsmiles(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
[center]you mean he mistakenly unclothed you, brought out his mamba, inserted it in your "lunchbox" and pumped uncontrollably with reckless abandon? by mistake?
this planet is a joke [/center]

2 Likes

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
What's the name of this Nollywood movie!

6 Likes

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by tooth4tooth: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by Mykel51(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
What's the name of this Nollywood movie!

If the movie isn't out yet, I would love to produce it, it's a nice script...well done Op, keep writing

1 Like

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by Helicobacter: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by LOGOBELT: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
I would have loved to drop an interesting comment but...

Starting from your "trust" to your ending "do."

Are all lies.... Lies upon Lies.
Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fake story
Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by Perfecttouchade: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Madam and gateman ahaa nkan be
Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by beelon1020(m): 4:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Iro nla...

1 Like

Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by Octopusssy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
beelon1020:
Iro nla...
He probably tripped and fell into her pussy. Obo bi konga
Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by andyanders: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
LOGOBELT:
I would have loved to drop an interesting comment but...

Starting from your "trust" to your ending "do."

Are all lies.... Lies upon Lies.

Same here. All lies. Amature writer
Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by fanmilk: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is a block buster movie.
Where is part 2?? grin
Re: How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story by NobleAngell(f): 2:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Very yeyecious and banzastic fable.

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Childbirth (stages) / fgd / The Home Of Necklaces, Jewelry! Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.