Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Eagle Bett Is A Scam! Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eagle Bett Is A Scam! Beware (306 Views)

Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware / Climax Trend And Other Online Paying Forum Is A Scam.beware / Lateef Jelilat Omowunmi Is A Scam Beware Of Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagle Bett Is A Scam! Beware by ayobami52(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
This Eagle bett came to our street, Omisanjana in Ado Ekiti to open as a new betting shop on Monday 22/11/2021 l. Did some awareness claiming 6 odds for winning ticket, even if you lose, you get 4 odd. That is, if you put 5000, and you win, you will be paid 30,000 and if you lose, you will be 20,000.

People played on Tuesday, he was truthful to his word, he paid individuals according to their stake.

Not knowing to teeming people that it's a scam to attract them. Many people start trooping in with 10,000, 50,000, 500,000, even 1million on Wednesday.

Today Thursday now, he hasn't open yet.......and from people testimony and from mine, we estimated almost 20 million that he gathered....

I almost fell to the trap, but the sharp mind in me got all the loopholes. No online presence, you can only play one match, No app, you are even paying the loser.

This is to inform rest of the state to be aware. We heard they came from Ibadan, now that they have left Ado Ekiti, who know where they are going next?

Please beware and be guided.

Re: Eagle Bett Is A Scam! Beware by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
gambling...... Always ends in tears.
Re: Eagle Bett Is A Scam! Beware by Wonk(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
As d thing be, na first set go cashout before dem disappear. Nice one! As u don tell me like dis, if dem hit our area, I go try make I dey first set.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Firearm And Weapons In Ogun State / UK Police Find Cocaine Worth £78 Million After Responding To Reports Of Theft (p / Man Picks Laptop, Dairy And 12 Wages Envelope Packed With Money, Returns It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.