Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year (2341 Views)

I Want To Go For Nysc Next Year But Iam Above 30. / Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / 10 Things To Know As You Prepare For NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
One mistake many people make is never preparing for the labour market. As prospective NYSC corps member or serving member, you need to understand the reality: if you didnt read a solid or indemand course such as medicine or anything in computer science and among other indemand courses, you may struggle in Nigeria. Another option is if you have capital or connection that can help you secure a good job. This is why many youths complete their service and become more confused. The problem is that you will talk now, they won't listen but years later, they will begin to see the reality.

There are many useless courses in Arts and social sciences as long as Nigeria is concerned and many graduates from arts/humanities struggle with mathematics. These basic mathematics are needed in most entry level professional jobs that at least pay well. See eh, you will just be confused the more if you don't take the right steps. This is why many get jobs but are poorly paid. Jobs that can't take good care of their basic needs.
If you do not have huge capital, you don't have strong family connection to help you secure a good job in Nigeria and you didnt study any of the indemand courses, please embrace tech. Save up and learn anything in tech that can help your life.
That was what saved me. I read Mass Communication. It is one of the most useless courses in Nigeria. I had to embrace tech. The road was tough but thanks goodness I started at least. That was after working for one year plus post NYSC year. It is same even in developed worlds if you do not want to be doing degrading jobs and ass licking citizens of those countries, get good skill or read a great course.

I am telling you now, start early. My regret is never starting early and never knowing the things I know now. I am not talking about get rich quick scheme. I mean start early and build a career in tech. You can enroll into any of my courses. I will surely teach you what has worked and has not worked for me. There are so many useless courses. If you did one, please, start early to migrate into tech. Don't even wait until you complete your NYSC.

I am into video editing and 2d motion graphics where I create videos using 2d animations.
I am also breaking into coding and started the coding journey in January this year. You can check out my attached image, that is my earning within the past 12 months aside other sources too. But this is my major source and that is why I used it. It is not much but far better than when I was earning 35k/month as a graduate before I ran away grin
I am still working hard to improve and my target next year is to pull at least 2x of this from this source alone. If you're good, there are opportunities in creative tech or pure tech for you.

I teach video editing/2d motion graphics/animation - 60k
I teach coding as well, full stack - 150k(javascript full stack)

I also mentor what has worked, plans, strategies etc. Once you enroll into any of my courses, you become part of my journey and we roll. My training makes sure that you build solid porfolio and sharpen your skillset.

If you're interested, reach me out on whatsapp only:
Next year is fast approaching. You may start now to prepare. I have had people tell me here that I am lucky to be in tech and I laugh. I am not lucky. I toyed and I knew that was my only way to escape the useless course that I read. I have my vision for the next 5 years and as long as I keep working hard and improving, I will achieve those visions grin

1 Like

Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by 77up(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
77up:
Good

Thanks, bro
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Oluwadare316(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oluwadare316:
You are doing well.

Thanks brotherly
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Training offer still open
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Still open
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2022
This offer has resumed. Take advantage now
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2022
Training has resumed
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by babsayomide6600(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2022
Princedapace:
One mistake many people make is never preparing for the labour market. As prospective NYSC corps member or serving member, you need to understand the reality: if you didnt read a solid or indemand course such as medicine or anything in computer science and among other indemand courses, you may struggle in Nigeria. Another option is if you have capital or connection that can help you secure a good job. This is why many youths complete their service and become more confused. The problem is that you will talk now, they won't listen but years later, they will begin to see the reality.

There are many useless courses in Arts and social sciences as long as Nigeria is concerned and many graduates from arts/humanities struggle with mathematics. These basic mathematics are needed in most entry level professional jobs that at least pay well. See eh, you will just be confused the more if you don't take the right steps. This is why many get jobs but are poorly paid. Jobs that can't take good care of their basic needs.
If you do not have huge capital, you don't have strong family connection to help you secure a good job in Nigeria and you didnt study any of the indemand courses, please embrace tech. Save up and learn anything in tech that can help your life.
That was what saved me. I read Mass Communication. It is one of the most useless courses in Nigeria. I had to embrace tech. The road was tough but thanks goodness I started at least. That was after working for one year plus post NYSC year. It is same even in developed worlds if you do not want to be doing degrading jobs and ass licking citizens of those countries, get good skill or read a great course.

I am telling you now, start early. My regret is never starting early and never knowing the things I know now. I am not talking about get rich quick scheme. I mean start early and build a career in tech. You can enroll into any of my courses. I will surely teach you what has worked and has not worked for me. There are so many useless courses. If you did one, please, start early to migrate into tech. Don't even wait until you complete your NYSC.

I am into video editing and 2d motion graphics where I create videos using 2d animations.
I am also breaking into coding and started the coding journey in January this year. You can check out my attached image, that is my earning within the past 12 months aside other sources too. But this is my major source and that is why I used it. It is not much but far better than when I was earning 35k/month as a graduate before I ran away grin
I am still working hard to improve and my target next year is to pull at least 2x of this from this source alone. If you're good, there are opportunities in creative tech or pure tech for you.

I teach video editing/2d motion graphics/animation - 60k
I teach coding as well, full stack - 150k(javascript full stack)

I also mentor what has worked, plans, strategies etc. Once you enroll into any of my courses, you become part of my journey and we roll. My training makes sure that you build solid porfolio and sharpen your skillset.

If you're interested, reach me out on whatsapp only:
Next year is fast approaching. You may start now to prepare. I have had people tell me here that I am lucky to be in tech and I laugh. I am not lucky. I toyed and I knew that was my only way to escape the useless course that I read. I have my vision for the next 5 years and as long as I keep working hard and improving, I will achieve those visions grin

Best advice any graduate can get in 21st century.

LEARN A SKILL.

This is the only way to stand out from the crowd. Imagine going for interview and aside your professional qualifications, you bring an extra skill to the table. Your chances of getting hired is higher than others.

Learn high paying skills like...

copy writing

Content creation

Social media management

Graphic design

Web design

Coding

Etc

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2022
This offer is still open
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by airsaylongcome: 4:13pm On May 30, 2022
Is that Upwork profile yours? With that JSS?
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Is that Upwork profile yours? With that JSS?

Yes, sure.
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by butteM: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please is the NDA form on upwork paid or free?
Re: Learn Any Of These Tech/it Skills From Me And Prepare For Next Year by Princedapace(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
butteM:
Please is the NDA form on upwork paid or free?

I do not understand your question, please. Explain

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official / Nysc To Pay Virgins Corp Members 50,000 As Monthly Allowance / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.