Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,398 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official (2337 Views)

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Why We Cannot Mobilise NYSC Members Now — DG / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by corperslodge: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
DG CLEARS AIR ON CORPS MEMBERS' ALLOWANCE

The Director-General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim has cleared the air on the amount approved as Corps Members' monthly allowance by the Federal Government in line with the new National Minimum Wage.

He disclosed this while speaking to Corps Members at the NYSC Bauchi State Secretariat during his working visit to the State.

Ibrahim explained that contrary to the various amounts being circulated on the social media, the sum of thirty-three thousand naira had been approved as the new rate.

He also said provision had been made for the new allowance in the year 2020 Budget, adding that payment would commence as soon as funds are released by the appropriate authorities.
Speaking further, he advised the Corps Members to always be security conscious just as he warned against rumour mongering and negative usage of the Social Media.

He admonished them to avoid unauthorized journeys and, when authorised to travel, not to do so at night because of the inherent danger.

Source: NYSC media

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by corperslodge: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
This deserves front page
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Holiegrail2: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
Woaw.
If this is true, Kudos to the Federal Government. smiley
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by corperslodge: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2020
A good time to serve
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by tsaragii(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2020
my great country Nigeria is progressively moving.
the wailers who detest good news can hold there nearby transformers.
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Ddone4: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2020
tsaragii:
my great country Nigeria is progressively moving.
the wailers who detest good news can hold there nearby transformers.

Thanks for saying this, I wonder why many youth can see things this way
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by emoboy4u: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Oyel dae this people head
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Leauwizzy: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
"adding that payment would commence as soon as funds are released by the appropriate authorities"..this statement is suspicious. That means the DG dont know when the amount will be paid. Wow!. After all the promises. I'm waiting to hear a new story. Thank God the budget have been approved and signed by GMB..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by champeeon(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2020
I will only believe this news when I do not recieve 19,800 as my allowance.
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Jinyjagz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
It's #31,800
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Luvdbyursista(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jinyjagz:
It's #31,800
Why do you think so?..do you have any evidence?
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Histrings08(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Your source?
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Slawormir: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Leauwizzy:
"adding that payment would commence as soon as funds are released by the appropriate authorities"..this statement is suspicious. That means the DG dont know when the amount will be paid. Wow!. After all the promises. I'm waiting to hear a new story. Thank God the budget have been approved and signed by GMB..
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

I noticed that statement too
We go wait tire

Make he nor go be say na those children when dey SS3 now go receive the money when them graduate

1 Like

Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Jinyjagz(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Luvdbyursista:

Why do you think so?..do you have any evidence?
someone sent this to me

Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Ddone4: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is the website www.corpers lodge.com
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Too much flexing this Month!!
Re: NYSC Announced 33k For Corp Members Now Official by Leauwizzy: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jinyjagz:
someone sent this to me
DG have confirm that the amount is 33k..

(1) (Reply)

December Allawee / NYSC Has Made Us Chronic Liars! (hilarious) / Videos Of NYSC (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.