Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors (9179 Views)

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend / BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by Juanmike(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Nov dey end next week, and we still dey on September matter, dem no serious.
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Juanmike:
Nov dey end next week, and we still dey on September matter, dem no serious.

grin cheesy empowerment my ass!!!
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by leonJunior: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2021
cork and bull story. over a month now it was been from one story to the other. people that their payment status is showing Beneficiary Bank not available or transfer not successful I guess it's their fault too. u don't give a dog a bad name for you to kill it
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

how will they get paid when their acct details aint correct?
Don't forget that not every nairalanders are normal. You will know this through their comments.
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Anybody children of hate, wey apply for dis npower tin, na embarrassment and shame go kill all of dem Patapata.
Children of frustrations.

For the good Nigerians, it will work well for you till the end.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1

derailing

1 Like

Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by Charly500(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
ezenwaez:
Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers have been complaining that they have not been paid, but it appears about 80% of the payment issues were actually caused by NPower Batch C Volunteers themselves.

From my analysis and information gathered about some of the causes of non payment to some particular NPower Batch C Volunteers I could deduce that majority of the issues were propagated by the N-Power Batch C Volunteers.

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers supplied wrong account details, look at the screen shot below, you can actually see that the particular NPower Batch C Volunteer made a costly error in his account number instead of inputting 3039657849 instead he inputted 3039657894.

Please instead of persistent complains just send your correct details once to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng and also send a back up message to 092203102, 018888148 please do not send your messages more than once, and always include your Npower ID and the reason for your non payment, also send the correct account information.

Some of us volunteers keep behaving as if we dont know the kind of government and Country we are dealing with, you simply dont give some of these government officials in federal ministries chances to embezzle money, as they wouldn't hesitate.

it still baffles me that as hard as it is in nigeria, some people still have such glaring mistakes in thier account details. With my experience it might take a while before such is rectified, as they now have the perfect excuse for delaying the whole payment.

Everyday with their different criteria on why some were paid and some were not paid. Some people have been going to their PPA since september but have not recieved anything.

Anything is possible in nigeria, because we simply dont know where we are going to in this country.
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by Latakia(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
FLYFIRE:

What has these hand-outs done for you.
Is the 1K is what u are lacking or because u failed Npower questions grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by Charly500(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Latakia:
Is the 1K is what u are lacking or because u failed Npower questions grin

Dont mind him if only he knows what these handouts can do, i can testify to that.

so many people could not make it to this stage by getting selected, some even forgot their login details, so we should be grateful.
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by 040drogba: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ezenwa my friend check his dashboard and saw it was blank, what is he going to do ? please. or he have no problem with that issue ?
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by Studio247: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Government n story

Anyways
If you are talented in music , acting , photography, dance e.tc you can sign up on www.talentsempire.com.ng
And start getting bookings , talent manager n investors

Someone is waiting to discover you
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by bayarobk: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
VULCAN:
What a breakdown in Critical Thinking?

You cited one example yet concluded that 80% of the problems are caused by such.

Where in the world will anyone take such seriously?

He said from the information at his disposal and analysis he gathered which means he carried out some kind of investigation before he arrived at that 80% so he cited one person as an example

Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by ezenwaez(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
040drogba:
Ezenwa my friend check his dashboard and saw it was blank, what is he going to do ? please. or he have no problem with that issue ?
His payment issue is being worked on, he should exercise patience
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by 040drogba: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ezenwa is it advisable for a volunteer to be checking his dash board regularly, after receiving september stipend ?
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by 040drogba: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
He received september stipend
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by Skooldeto(m): 4:34am On Nov 27, 2021
oni Agbara bayi
Re: Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors by ezenwaez(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2021
040drogba:
Ezenwa is it advisable for a volunteer to be checking his dash board regularly, after receiving september stipend ?
Yes it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Owppin Limited In Ogun State? / The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.