Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 (33700 Views)

2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Finalists Emerge As Grand Finale Holds 15th Dec / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by AquaBekee: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Africa Royalty Awards, Face Of Royalty Africa To Hold In Abuja, Releases Date, Time, Venue

As Africa continues to yearn for the independence of women with emphasis on gender balance, empowerment and equality, an African organization based in Nigeria has unveiled the forthcoming African Royalty Awards(ARA) and the distinguished Face of Royalty Africa(FORA) tagged "the Independent Woman04". The fast rising African Award and pageant event will be holding on the 28th of November 2021 at Ladi Kwali Hall, Abuja.

The much anticipated 2021 edition of African Royalty Awards(ARA) and Face of Royalty Africa(FORA) will in its usual style feature several amazing and fun-filled events which will include pageantry, award presentations, fashion exhibition, Comedy, Music and other glitz and glamours performances. according to reports, the main event will be managed by popular MC and Comedian Mr. Odey famously known as "grin Uncommon and Popular Writer and Showbiz Entrepreneur Vivian Lam.

Speaking with our Correspondent few moments ago, the CEO of African Royalty Awards(ARA) and also founder of Face of Royalty Africa(FORA), Mr. Duke Bassey explained that the forthcoming event has been organised to showcase the strength and capacity of the Independent African Woman, stressing that it would be a platform for young girls to be empowered as Mentors and inspiration to younger girls across Africa.

However, the event of FORA and ARA is proudly supported and sponsored by renowned organizations and media partners within Nigeria across Africa. Over the years, the organization has hosted successful events and is yet ready to host the 4th edition with anticipations from contestants, participants, sponsors, supporters and fans.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/africa-royalty-awards-face-of-royalty.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by AquaBekee: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by AquaBekee: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nice

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by AquaBekee: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Great

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by AquaBekee: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by sammybest889(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

abeg this gal wey tie towel ...wey de cover d two natural oranges wey God give her so na part of the contestants

bet me...

DAT gal de go far...for this competition

(dem no de tell blind man make him close eyes 4 prayers)

believed u me na part of alexreport handwork b dis

26 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Flexherbal(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
African women are beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Deborah98(f): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
The real beauty is without makeup. Nevertheless they are beautiful.

27 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by jericco1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most are average looking despite the magnificent editing.

They should use character to judge and pronounce the winner.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by God1000(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
All na heavy makeup show, nothing like natural beauty anymore.

19 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Vaseline Crew Right Now Be Like..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Evergreen4(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is not their real face. I can only know the most beautiful when they wipe their make up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by buygala(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
They are just normal plain girls with a ton of makeup on and hours of Photo editing...nothing special

Even me sef wey be man fine pass most of them sad

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by bluefilm: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
I pity women, seriously.

Such a bunch of vain things always hopping onto the next vain things.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by JustPowerApps(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by hysteresis: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Remove make-up lets see

3 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by GodIsBiafran: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
angry Remove the makeup lets see the real face. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Go give them food first!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by ImoleNaija: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Future is naked_ness

11 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by YungTemy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Comot makeup & filters and visualize their Ugliness.
I swear makeup is such a turn off to me undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by gazza07(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Go girl, I got your back, bring home grammy baby! Number 2, most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
This pictures have been heavily tempered with undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Harrynight(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
shocked

Never judge a lady's beauty by viewing her picture after she applied makeup plus sophisticated camera released these days.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Gadafii: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
There is no way I can see a girl in heavy make up as beautiful

8 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by GiZcorp: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can't see any face here, all I see herre are all well tempered brown potty!

6 Likes

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by DropsMic(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na every week Alex dey organize Beauty pageant grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by doneem(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
glamorous, black is beautiful, the Igbo contestant are the cutest

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by sparko1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Only no 1 and 5 try, the rest are ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.