Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 (33737 Views)

2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Finalists Emerge As Grand Finale Holds 15th Dec / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by ashawopikin(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Too much make up, bit that girl for the third pics go sabi knack o
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by vertueptime: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2021
All I see is wigs and attachments,

AquaBekee:
Africa Royalty Awards, Face Of Royalty Africa To Hold In Abuja, Releases Date, Time, Venue

As Africa continues to yearn for the independence of women with emphasis on gender balance, empowerment and equality, an African organization based in Nigeria has unveiled the forthcoming African Royalty Awards(ARA) and the distinguished Face of Royalty Africa(FORA) tagged "the Independent Woman04". The fast rising African Award and pageant event will be holding on the 28th of November 2021 at Ladi Kwali Hall, Abuja.

The much anticipated 2021 edition of African Royalty Awards(ARA) and Face of Royalty Africa(FORA) will in its usual style feature several amazing and fun-filled events which will include pageantry, award presentations, fashion exhibition, Comedy, Music and other glitz and glamours performances. according to reports, the main event will be managed by popular MC and Comedian Mr. Odey famously known as "grin Uncommon and Popular Writer and Showbiz Entrepreneur Vivian Lam.

Speaking with our Correspondent few moments ago, the CEO of African Royalty Awards(ARA) and also founder of Face of Royalty Africa(FORA), Mr. Duke Bassey explained that the forthcoming event has been organised to showcase the strength and capacity of the Independent African Woman, stressing that it would be a platform for young girls to be empowered as Mentors and inspiration to younger girls across Africa.

However, the event of FORA and ARA is proudly supported and sponsored by renowned organizations and media partners within Nigeria across Africa. Over the years, the organization has hosted successful events and is yet ready to host the 4th edition with anticipations from contestants, participants, sponsors, supporters and fans.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/africa-royalty-awards-face-of-royalty.html
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by CHoccolaTE: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2021
bluefilm:
I pity women, seriously.

Such a bunch of vain things always hopping onto the next vain things.

Why not pity your fellow men that are kidnappers and rapists and armed robbers and cultists?
Na men deserve pity pass.

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by bluefilm: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Why not pity your fellow men that are kidnappers and rapists and armed robbers and cultists?
Na men deserve pity pass.

Eyaaaa.... just take a look at her vain statement.
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by CHoccolaTE: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
bluefilm:

Eyaaaa.... just take a look at her vain statement.

Awwnnnn, take a look at his kidnapper/cultist statement cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Realtalk20: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Cousin9999:
I like the one that doesn't bleach, and does something with her life besides being cute. undecided

Interesting. so were are you based? And were are you from?
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by tivhador: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Potential Clitocurrency Managing Directors cool.......
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by samorobo: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2021
We are in trouble if this ugly ducklings is what the pageant industry is parading as beautiful..Of all the numerous beautiful girls flicking the streets of naija this is what they could pick.
I am ashamed. Pageantry is not for everyone,same way basketball is not for everyone.
And to think they are even on makeup...smh!!!!!!
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by bigbros4real54: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2021
what of this person

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by bigbros4real54: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2021
what of this personwhat of this personwhat of this person

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by King44(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
They are all on make over except the black girl

All of them worwor

The truth of the matter is that they are not beautful

Tell them to take off the make over let's see their real face
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by uptownemmygee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
You see that girl that tied towel eehh
Nah she go win
Ask me why?
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Exceed15: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's hard to pick with their heavy make ups
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Stanfeelings: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

abeg this gal wey tie towel ...wey de cover d two natural oranges wey God give her so na part of the contestants

bet me...

DAT gal de go far...for this competition

(dem no de tell blind man make him close eyes 4 prayers)

believed u me na part of alexreport handwork b dis
I BELEIEVE U...SHE IS WILLING AND READY TO DO ANYTHING
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Stanfeelings: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
THE GIRL WEARING E PENDANT AND THE GIRL LOOKING TO THE LEFT FINE SMALL...OTHERS NA TOO MUCH MAKE UP
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
I see fans buying her 5 Benz after losing competition cheesy.

Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
TOO MUCH EDITING OF PICTURES HMMM... HOW WILL I CHOOSE ?
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by jaiyeoriestyle: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ-FWINwYo0
Abisola Kola Daisi Elizabeth Elohor Faraandzara ABimbola Oladapo Ajijola Ajimobi - Koko 8 birthday
Re: Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 by aswani(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
I still am not sure why AlexReports has so many monikers on here considering it's an offence and there is actually nothing wrong with him posting what he does using a solitary one.

Good for him though that he has carved out a niche for himself publicising these beauty pageants and is able to feed his family based on that.

And for those men abusing the girls regarding their makeup, it's a beauty pageant, girls wear heavy makeup to take part. Nothing wrong with it please. Make una go organise Natural face contest.

And yes I am aware these contests are a cover for what they "really are" but so do those that take part and they are all OK with it. Abeg allow dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It? / 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.