Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient (2118 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by ahimedua: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
After he was nabbed half-naked in a hotel room offering to cure a woman's illness by having s3x with her, an Italian doctor has ditched his job.

Dr. Giovanni Miniello, 60, a gynaecologist in Bari, also known by the nickname 'Dr. Magic Flute,' was the target of an undercover TV investigation and told an actress who was posing as a patient that she had human papillomavirus (HPV), a sexually transmitted virus that can cause cancer, despite a negative test.

Miniello reportedly told the female 'patient' that he could give her immunity for the virus by having sex with her because he was vaccinated. 

The Italian doctor was uncovered as a fraud by the investigative news programme 'Le Lene' after a 33-year-old woman complained that he was offering to cure his patients with sex.

The woman, identified as Anna Maria, said she had consulted Miniello about being unable to get pregnant, and he told the woman she had signs of HPV, despite a negative Pap smear test. 

'I have saved many women from cancer. All those I have had contact with were negative afterwards,' he reportedly told her. 

But Anna Maria decided to contact the....https://sleekgist.com/i-was-using-s3x-to-cure-her-illness-italian-doctor-caught-half-nked-with-a-female-patient/

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Flexherbal(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sex can only cure conji.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by KingEverest: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin he's curing patience with his magic wand, I never trust Male gynaecologists, forget all those medical antics and code of conduct, na human being them be, that profession should b strictly feminine

4 Likes

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by KingEverest: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flexherbal:
Sex can only cure conji.
Swears grin
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Deborah98(f): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
grin he's curing patience with his magic wand, I never trust Male gynaecologists, forget all those medical antics and code of conduct, na human being them be, that profession should b strictly feminine
in other words you won't have your wife checked by a male doctor undecided lolzzzzz I believe we still have self-conscious and controlled people out there doing their work diligently.
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Iliveforever(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2021
If you check very very well, his ancestral blood will show you he’s from kogi.. They’re good in such act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by KingEverest: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
in other words you won't have your wife checked by a male doctor undecided lolzzzzz I believe we still have self-conscious and controlled people out there doing their work diligently.
Yeah i will find a female gynaecologist, how can you tell he has self control, I don't take chances o
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Estimshnupp: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Crazy
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by MufasaLion: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Sex been destroying men since time immemorial.
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by MufasaLion: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Iliveforever:
If you check very very well, his ancestral blood will show you he’s from kogi.. They’re good in such act

I'm not from Kogi, but you clearly don't have sense!
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by JavaScript90: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Dorcmass(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Ajeh u dey motivate me guy from kogi
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by MufasaLion: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Dorcmass:

Ajeh u dey motivate me guy from kogi

Lol
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Dorcmass(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=107971026]

Lol
[quote]
abi nha

2 Likes

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by femi4: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Sex heals
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Iliveforever(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

The last person that had sense in your family died during the civil war!!
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Doubleoh7: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Of all the male gynaecologists to see, na the one him nickname be "magic flute" you see to pick, how do you think he earned the name? Man has been performing magic on ladies with his flute grin grin
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Doubleoh7: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
My brother na before wey two ladies can be locked up in a room and no eyebrows are raised, not in this age and time where there are more closet and open gays than straight people. What will you now do if the female gynaecologist starts her own sexual advances?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by MufasaLion: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Iliveforever:

The last person that had sense in your family died during the civil war!!

If only your father was born during that time. Shameless soul!

1 Like

Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by KingEverest: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Doubleoh7:

My brother na before wey two ladies can be locked up in a room and no eyebrows are raised, not in this age and time where there are more closet and open gays than straight people. What will you now do if the female gynaecologist starts her own sexual advances?
chai you want make i kuku give up grin this world we live in sha nowere save cry
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Iliveforever(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

If only your father was born during that time. Shameless soul!

If only the person hadn’t died and bleeped your mother to birth you, we won’t be having this conversation
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Help2020: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
I don't know about the person you quoted. But for me No,I won't allow man gyno examine my wife.
Re: I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient by Help2020: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
I don't know about the person you quoted. But for me No,I won't allow man gyno examine my wife.

(1) (Reply)

READ The Shocking Confession Of Nigeria’s King Of Fraud (419) / Two Students Beheaded In Abia Varsity Cult War / Man Killed His Wife And Lover Man For Having Sex In His House, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.