Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me (40720 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by EgunMogaji2: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Personally I don’t care about the adults, they’ll be fine. I care only about the children.

I hope that those planning to take a woman abroad are reading this intensely.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

There is something about the man's story that didn't add up and that made me check for hers. The woman's story is online and they are totally different stories. OP only posted the man's story because he knows that this is what some of the males on Nairaland, young and old live for. Toxic masculinity and showcasing their deep hatred for women. It's really sad and I don't know why Seun and the mods allow it. But then it's their business.

Cc: Blackpantherxxx

Do you have a link to the story?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Mancrossfire: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
like1:

Search for the story on google, na the guy man wan divorce oo, he even wants to leave the 'known' properties for the old wife but the old wife no gree, say they must marry.

From the old-wife's account, the man is really loaded with cash which HE the man short-changed her from. So now the man wants to enjoy all the money with a new wife, but the wife doesn't want it to go down without a fight.

Okay....like they always say, there are three sides to every story
1...the man's side
2...the woman's side
And
3...the true side of the story
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
dominique:

Do you have a link to the story?
Can I post the link? I don't want bots banning me. If not just type Bolaji Wiwoloku on Google and read the article from The nation net.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't pass any judgement till we hear the woman's side of the story.You know men and their victim mentality especially in marital issues.

Agreed to some extent bt we can see clear signs and actions that shows lady is from the disturbed past and carrying that over to this marriage trying to destroy it as well.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Realiskit(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
All simps on Nairaland , I hope you have your pen and paper with you to take notes . As you can see , this was a man who married for the sake of love and affection , now look where it landed him . Imagine, he is now a prisoner of his past stupidity , and it would take a miracle for him to escape this without going back to square one. So the moral of the story is this : don't get married without a prenuptial agreement, but it's best to remain as you are . After all, nobody ever died from being single undecided

Exactly, no one died of being single oh. Marriage has lost its meaning in this current generation.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by okoroemeka(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
ReoCoker:
How can you be a father figure in the lives of your children when your name is VIVIAN?

How can you get the respect from your wife when you're a full blown weakling both in Italy and Nigeria?

Some women are evil, but this man is a MUMU.

to be sincere i stopped reading the post when he said his wife slaps him and he does nothing,I remembered the only fight I ever had with my wife,my business partner called me to come let's go and check a promising business deal,my wife took my car keys and insisted that I am not going anywhere and started abusing me that we are going to chase babes,hmmm!the car I bought with my money and a woman i paid her bride price,it turned into a fight and i beat the living daylights out of her,later she has to apologise with one big broiler,3 tubers of yam and one carton of beer,it has been 15 years since that fight and she has not raised her voice too loud again,if you dare slap me in my house I used my money to build be ready for serious problem

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by chaloskyx: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
not if you get her first *wink*
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Rexymania(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wait, na me go come read this script? You must be joking. Plead someone should summarise it for me
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by torqque7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Honestly you a very very F.ool.ish man and deserve all you are getting from that witch you rushed to marry,and even more. Simps will always be simps,no need trying to help them.You never see anything yet mr Simp,I got so irritated at your story and level of stupi.dity that I stopped reading the epistle you wrote.Death to simps angry
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ema2020: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't know who's saying the truth here but my instinct is telling me that the said wife is a devil reincarnate
coward africans with their yeye marriage
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by omoyankee3(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
we approached the marriage registry for marriage registration, though she declined the offer by my parents and family members to go pay her dowry. I was a bit surprised at that decision then, but she pleaded that her father had so much hurt her mother and her that he didn't deserve the honour of collecting her dowry. 

That's a vindictive, hardcore narcissist with a lifetime of hate in her. She hates men because of her father and only needed the man for procreation and financial security. Unfortunately, he ignored that big red flag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

I hate that notion of "women denying men sex".... it's due to stupid religious beliefs though. I believe a man can and should get sex from female friends even if not officially married so long as he didn't promise his wife monogamy....

Easier said that done.... Women deny Simp men sex... this i have heard...... Now i know this happens to Nigerian men.... ..

The Man is still Mentally sound... with all this..

Sometimes eheee ... Singlehood better pass this chocking union..... Hmmmm

God helps us oooo!!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Can I post the link? I don't want bots banning me. If not just type Bolaji Wiwoloku on Google and read the article from The nation net.

Ok, I'll do that.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Boss13: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
okoroemeka:
to be sincere i stopped reading the post when he said his wife slaps him and he does nothing,I remembered the only fight I ever had with my wife,my business partner called me to come let's go and check a promising business deal,my wife took my car keys and insisted that I am not going anywhere and started abusing me that we are going to chase babes,hmmm!the car I bought with my money and a woman i paid her bride price,it turned into a fight and i beat the living daylights out of her,later she has to apologise with one big broiler,3 tubers of yam and one carton of beer,it has been 15 years since that fight and she has not raised her voice too loud again,if you dare slap me in my house I used my money to build be ready for serious problem

You can't try this abroad. You would end up in jail and your wife will end up in another man's bed.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Gee64: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Woo men!
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by obowunmi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
ReoCoker:
How can you be a father figure in the lives of your children when your name is VIVIAN?

How can you get the respect from your wife when you're a full blown weakling both in Italy and Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Justiceleague1: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Lie down and be killed. undecided

I dont pity him.

His story sounds one-sided... to be honest, ayam a garri school dropout, I couldn't finish reading it.grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
The word "All our property" is what i am yet to understand. Who owns the property? The man or the wife?
He is trying to be diplomatic by assuming joint ownership why the wife wants all to herself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by drololaaof: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is serious she must have exhibited the trait long time ago . The Lord God Jehovah Nissi will deliver you brother. It is a big lesson for our men in diaspora to look ,think ,pray well and consult both family and friends before tying the knot and say I do
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by olola4(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
This post really scares me Marriage is way to complicated to just jump in.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by temielects(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

The girl I am currently dating now I will not marry her , and she's showing signs of not being a good wife to me in the nearest future if I marry her

A woman may be a good woman but may not be a good wife to you

May God help us all with these end time girls

I tap sense like current shocked so there is good woman and there is a good wife...now I know
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Akerele44(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Am nt ready to read d story of the world u wrote..all i can say is that U are a stupid man
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by djon78(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
dre11:
My Wife Changed Names On All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me To Take Over All I Own— Italy-based Man

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/26/my-wife-changed-names-all-our-property-documents-nigeria-hers-plans-kill-me-take-over-all

Simp, Simper, Simplest

That's all I can say

Even your properties in Nigeria she even took over

Big Simping

So what do you want us to do?
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Cincima(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
You can still win this battle if it's truly the way you said it....
Yes you can truly win this battle on your knees, on your knees to God not to her oo,,
You can change any situation thru prayers ,. And God will vindicate you...He he's a righteous jugde
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Amanda4life: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
All simps on Nairaland , I hope you have your pen and paper with you to take notes . As you can see , this was a man who married for the sake of love and affection , now look where it landed him . Imagine, he is now a prisoner of his past stupidity , and it would take a miracle for him to escape this without going back to square one. So the moral of the story is this : don't get married without a prenuptial agreement, but it's best to remain as you are . After all, nobody ever died from being single undecided

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO INFLUENCE negatively BECAUSE OF UR BAD ATTITUDE'S.

ONLY UR LIKES WILL FALL FOR U.

ENWE
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Amanda4life: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:

Some women are evil, but this man is a

WHILE SOME MEN ARE LUCIFER AND AFTER WARDS THEY WILL FEEL BAD WHEN OTHER MEN TREAT THEIR DAUGHTER BADLY.

SELF CENTERD MUMU.

Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Amanda4life: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2021
SOME MEN ARE BLOODY LIARS.

THEY CAN EXAGGERATE THINGS.

THATS WHY AFRICAN S ARE BACKWARD
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by seunayantokun(m): 12:56am On Nov 27, 2021
I've read online the other side of the story. I won't judge because I am not a counsellor to them but there are warnings to readers from their story.

I observe that:

The foundation of the marriage was full of lies and deceits.

Both have been trapped by the devil, and one of the is in a worse case.

Another thing, love of the material things of the world are the root of many evils there.

Lesson: seek information before you sign the dotted line, or look before you leap.
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by bepositive11: 2:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Actually, the moral of the story is study the woman's character. Don't get blinded by emotions - think rationally. Even if you get a prenup, if you marry a woman with bad character, it's just a matter of time before your life goes down hill
Re: My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me by Richvibes1997: 3:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't pass any judgement till we hear the woman's side of the story.You know men and their victim mentality especially in marital issues.
snake :- tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.