Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) (60983 Views)

Rudeboy (p-square) Is A Cultist? / Olamide Reacts To Having Same December Concert Date As Wizkid / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by suffering: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
They don’t have any new material. Let them go and sleep. This came out of a bid of desperation to make money for Christmas expenditure. Their kids are getting older and their school fees rise the more years pass.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
I been think say dem wan continue their formality ni, their head don finally reset after dem lost Grammy to yesterday boys( burna &wiz) they fail to understand that one will posses a thousand and two will posses ten thousand, during their stay apart nothing good came from the both except that they both lived on past glory but I hope they will be better than before this time. Wish them well.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Genesiis(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
Too soon. Way too soon!

Is this their reason for reconciling? If it is, then it is fake reconciliation.
They need more time to heal, to get back their long lost vibe and genuine connection.
Even their fans need time to get their groove back.
They are brothers, twins for that matter, they don't need a decade to reconcile. Moreover, they are men and not the other gender who keep malice.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Miller232:

Sapa don catch this ones dem go carry their Psquare tag where dem drop am

Dem no dey tell person.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by sosowater: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Getdabag:
Sapa na bastard grin and a great lesson teacher

People that are doing very well and you're calling Sapa.

People that have investments and hundreds of millions of streams on their Solo songs.

People that has been performing at shows steadily and you're calling sapa.

These guys are twins mehn. Same mama and papa. They had their issues and decided to settle as family and Nigerians like you are saying Sapa.

Their own Sapa is like 50 million to you man.

The average and poor people in Nigeria always find a way to make mockery of the high class or rich ones.

Had it been they didn't reconci6, you'll still be typing or saying that they're stupid to allow money or woman to divide them.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Corroro: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Well, all I can say is I'd really love to hear what they have to offer, it's been a while, let's see what they can do. Btw, have you experienced thale Freepod 3 from Oraimo? The sweat and water resistant feature is really awesome. cool

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Awkabigboy: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
PROPEACE:
Believe me or not, the beef was all a fuçking publicity stunt! I sign out!
Then you're brain dead, publicity stunt for how long and losing money.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by princewarri1985: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leaforever:
The duo announced this on their Instagram pages. The concert is set for the 18th December.

They would be a part of the livespot concerts holding this December with Nigeria's biggest artists headlining which includes Tiwa Savage on the 17th, Burnaboy on the 19th and Wizkid on the 20th of December.

Congratulations to them and to us!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWv0oY8rsYu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
NICE ONE! BLOOD THEY SAY IS ALWAYS THICKER THAN WATER. BEST NEWS OF 2021. ASAMKPOKOTO STILL REMAINS MY FAVOURITE SONG OF ALL TIME. AND IT'S PLAYING ON REPEAT RIGHT NOW
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by peacettw: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Idiots. Still angry with those two fools
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Femeto: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Make them still remain solo if them wise.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Ofadaman(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's too early, no be just yesterday Dem reconcile where Dem see time enter studio,

It's like boys don broke, Dem wan just do anything see Wetin go come out for December.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Poleski: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
They will only collaborate once in a while as Psquare. I believe they're still independent. They make more money by being independent.

The good thing now is that they're no more war with each other.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Carparts888(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Its never too late or too soon to start something and besides what makes u think this concert wont make their bond even stronger? If u have forgiven and forgotten, I dont think there is any time for healing again.
AdaSunshine:
Too soon. Way too soon!

Is this their reason for reconciling? If it is, then it is fake reconciliation.
They need more time to heal, to get back their long lost vibe and genuine connection.
Even their fans need time to get their groove back.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by winner37(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Can I have a flash back ?
What separated them before ? .
Not all family matters i will involve myself, together or no together brings me no profit.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Until then
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Carparts888(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
They are twins and its in their nature to be extremely close so I dont think its too soon
Ofadaman:
It's too early, no be just yesterday Dem reconcile where Dem see time enter studio,

It's like boys don broke, Dem wan just do anything see Wetin go come out for December.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Too soon. We just getting to the idea oh having them as a team. The Show is an expression of their desperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by EmmyCC: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
I love it!!!! God bless them.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Ugik(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one.let love lead
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Them won cash out this December.....Igbo boys grin
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Habib101: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
htdot:
Hungry done reset their brains.
Hahaha Abu, buharianism don reset everybody
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Habib101: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
JohnCyrilEfe1:
Them won cash out this December.....Igbo boys grin

No dey carry last
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Even if una like make u deactivated again wetin concern us
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Bbbwings: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Getdabag:
Sapa na bastard grin and a great lesson teacher
grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Jjrr: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good for them
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by femiYusuff10: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Two GOOD heads are better than one.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by snoopz: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2021
The yorubas will say, ti iwaju o ba se lo, eyin a se padi si. In short if you can't go forward, them atleast you can go back...
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by karkinase(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Dead on arrival.. winkthis duo should just move on cos no one listens to their kind of songs this days.
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2021
dynicks:
THE STORM IS RAGING!!

WHERE'S PLANTASHUN BOIZ....?
WHERE'S STYL PLUS.......
MO'HITS should atleast cook up something even if they don't wanna come back together....

I see TIWA and TEEBILLZ getting back together...

this has become a challenge ooo!

Which TeeBillz??

The nigga is scheming how to knack Tacha front and back
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Jonsing boys
Re: P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) by Ransom23(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.