Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord (60905 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by pzphoto(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Famous singer And sweet boy association originator Falz shares adorable video of this cute policeman rapping on sweet boy music beat on his page.

Then bbnaija star Ifu Ennada who claims recently to be lonely jokingly ask for his salary and make her intention known to marry the policeman.

Lol....what do you think ?

"How Much is his salary? I want to date him"

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ifu-ennada-marry-cute-policeman-sweet-boy-association-falz/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by pzphoto(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more cute photos and Watch the VIDEO of the policeman rapping >>> HERE

He wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by youngest85(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2018
What do I think?
I think nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Jessyjack(f): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2018
This Ifu girl always saying rubbish just to seek attention and to remain in news...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Jessyjack:
This Ifu girl always saying rubbish just to seek attention and to remain in news...

She desperately needs a man

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2018
angry She is lacking a good dick to Bleep her cheesy with her skinny face, grin who will keep this one at home

I have 40 dollars unverified Nigeria AdSense account to sale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by CastedGist: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by nazablossom(f): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ifu, stop running around on IG like a rabid dog. Today, you are telling us "it's that time of the month, I need a man to console me" Tomorrow, you are telling us how lonely you feel. You really need a good.......

Get a man already make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by excomarow(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jessyjack:

pp802:

Immaculatesnow:
angry She is lacking a good dick to Bleep her

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Sultty(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's what fits a police officer. If it were me ante abeg swerve after olosho-ing upandan u now want to crash with me sad

1 Like

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Continuing to trend using a trending topic or person. cheesy
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Standardcosting(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Expired Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Emzy90(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
ok we have heard
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
As always. She didn't see any other thing to ask of him than his salary.
Must everything be about money?
I tire o

7 Likes

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by oluwasegun007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
the guy try...Talent plus career is bae...
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Pope22(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
I hope you know he is not your mate?
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by pweshdodo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Igboamaka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
PVCs won't help Nigeria in 2019. She's a failed nation.

Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by MrDoGood(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Jamariwolff(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Poor taste. Smh bitch
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Massdamm(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
lol

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dis girl ehn
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Person husband.
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Bar1941(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by MyAmericandream(f): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
pp802:

even in the house sef, she made it clear to everybody that she desperately needs a man.
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dis girl ehn grin
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by planetx13: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
If I remember vividly..... this is the same person that was always talking thrash in bbn .. .... .with her rude, senseless , unguarded and provocative way of talking.............

Who in his right senses wants someone like that ..... nobody will want you to come and insult his friends or family members....

This is a lesson for girls without control of their tongues.... what you do today may hunt you tomorrow...... karma is real and it's a biittch

Meanwhile..... it seems she is very broke grin

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by oshe11: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
She thinks she can afford him?

What makes her think the dude is poor?

Ps: Not like the guy is even handsome

1 Like

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by surveyProf(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry She is lacking a good dick to Bleep her cheesy with her skinny face, grin who will keep this one at home

I have 40 dollars unverified Nigeria AdSense account to sale

Why do u always seek google AdSense account to buy, now u want to sell.... I hope u do not want to scam people.

3 Likes

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by DBossNG(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
No problem
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by anayolity: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
ifu...Starboy deey for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starboy dey for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) / Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.