Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals (1047 Views)

GT Bank Are Frustrating Their Customers. / Fidelity Bank Inaugurates Keyboards Payment Solution / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please guys kindly help me out fidelity bank plc keep debiting me once i click on the App or there USSD application know i just received a debit claiming i collected loan and the just debited me on a theme the tag loan Recover please guys help me out i tried reaching them both by calls and etc guys how do i go about this thing
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Go to their Facebook page
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Go to their Facebook page
done that complained and yet nothing has been done since am so depressed on the have debited me close to 300k
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
done that complained and yet nothing has been done since am so depressed on the have debited me close to 300k
#300k!Are you kidding?
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by vanbonattel: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
Please guys kindly help me out fidelity bank plc keep debiting me once i click on the App or there USSD application know i just received a debit claiming i collected loan and the just debited me on a theme the tag loan Recover please guys help me out i tried reaching them both by calls and etc guys how do i go about this thing

Show us evidence or you must be lying.

Liar
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
#300k!Are you kidding?
am not brother, i am not lipsrsealed is so bad
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
vanbonattel:

Show us evidence or you must be lying.
let me show u the one the debit me this evening just like two hours before that's 1,418.39,please Note this one is the lowest charge am seeing for today everyday i keep seen debit from 5k to 10k to 20k to 2k on and on even 400naira cry

Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by Kaiser20: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
You never say the truth, park well !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kaiser20:

You never say the truth, park well !
bro na my money we are talking about i need not to lie beside i have nothing to gain on it
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by Jostoman: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Deducting of people's money in a dubious way is very common among Nigeria bank this day most especially that GTB BANK, if they send ordinary 1,000 naira for you now GTB BANK will remove 12 naira and turn the 1,000 naira to 988 naira immediately.

FG, NETWORK, BANK and CBN are just there to make life unbearable for Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by kayusely70(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Most banks are guilty of that. They deduct money from one's account without genuine reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by ThegreatLion: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=heniford2 post=107989408]Please guys kindly help me out fidelity bank plc keep debiting me once i click on the App or there USSD application know i just received a debit claiming i collected loan and the just debited me on a theme the tag loan Recover please guys help me out i tried reaching them both by calls and etc guys how do i go about this thing[/quote
Bro afa. I nor come hear from you again. We talk through the other of my username: abegooo, about that Benue level. You nor come talk about am again
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=ThegreatLion post=108031159][/quote] i thought i have send you the address
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by ThegreatLion: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
heniford2:
i thought i have send you the address
No o. You nor send me the address. Na the address I ask of, you never reply me since then. Abeg send me the address through my email. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by ThegreatLion: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
heniford2:
I send you email bro. Abeg check
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by heniford2: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2021
ThegreatLion:

I send you email bro. Abeg check
can you help me with fidelity or is it personal issue you want us to talk about am not in Nigeria know undecided
Re: Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals by ThegreatLion: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
heniford2:
can you help me with fidelity or is it personal issue you want us to talk about am not in Nigeria know undecided
You forget me bro. We talk before for the other of my username about that Benue level. You say you go give me the address before, you nor com reply. Na the address I still dey ask of

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Apps To Make REAL Money With Your Phone In Nigeria / See What I Saw In My Quest For A $ Virtual Card - Baba N La Rip Off / Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.