Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) (35203 Views)

Omicron Variant: Canada Adds Nigeria, Egypt, Malawi To Travel Ban List / Omicron COVID: Indonesia Bans Arrivals From Nigeria, 7 Others As Variant Spreads / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by inoki247: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
okok
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by BlackfireX: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
TMKsouth are you OK over there??

grin
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Tangana: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
what of naija
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Brunosamel(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
This is Plandemic I will keep saying it as long as They stop making it compulsory for anyone

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by BB9ja007: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Make una no start again Na. Now when Dubai flight wan resume for Nigeria. Which kind wahala be dis

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Na WA opooo..i been Wan wish am on one vegetables dimwit like that Inside villa, but decide against doing so.. E better make e catch that yorrobanza moosleem coward frog eyed drug baron and his stoopid BMC lagbara oloun undecided e no go better for Tinubu Laila.. I go vote against am by God. Grace
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by FBIBOT(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Wahala for who discover New variant 1st grin
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by shaklisco(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Good day good people of nairaland, please am a bolt driver I need a car for rental for a short time period in order to raise cash to fix my car or if anybody can borrow me 250k to pay 300k, 25k weekly for three months.
This is my number zero, nine, zero, seven, six,three, two, nine, eight, two, eight. Thanks
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Sammyklever(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by mastertek: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Another Cash cow for my people, NCDC and Nigerian politicians prepare their own lie paper.
Gullible Nigerian citizens would asked their useless government to act fast, boom the useless govt take advantage & turn it to money making scheme & billion of dollars would be released by CBN for the imaginary disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by zinaunreal(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2021
What kind of Aboki buhari useless nama is this

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by veegelc(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Planet earth is infected
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by xynerise: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Does it mean new variant, new vaccine?

2 Likes

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Osibajo2023: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2021
AllKnowing:

You want to block Alhajiā€™s supply of heavy duty waists?
imagine, precautions are better than cure now
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Nigeria needs to ban S.A too asap. Let them.not bring it here.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by fergie001: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
TMKSouth....the 27-nation bloc EU as a whole, Morocco, Canada.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by one4GOD(f): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
NoApology:
When will Nigeria follow suit?
until the lifeless aso fool goes in shock. Yeyeh people
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Debose: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Passionate888:
But this new variant didn't originate from South Africa according to accounts
Can you provide where we can get such account, because South Africa announced it first for now!
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by planetx: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Nothing but a Satanic plot to flood Africa with the depopulation kill shot so called vaccine. Because you have so far by and large refused to take the heart attack and stroke and a million other negative side effects gene therapy disguised as a vaccine and they are bewildered.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by mikael11(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Are these people not tired of this deception....
will they ever stop spreading lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by bignero: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Ayemileto:
sad

When will African leaders start having sense?

From the News, the new variant have been discovered in Belgium and Israel too, but guess what? Only South Africa and other African countries are been placed on Red/travel ban list.

Meanwhile, African Leaders will be hesitant to place all this western/middle East countries on travel ban list, even when they have new variants of the virus.

As a matter of fact, if this African leaders have acted quickly and placed all Non - African countries on Travel Ban list, perhaps, the virus wouldn't have spread to Africa to start with. But they all foolishly left their borders open, allowing free entry of COVID.

stop being f0olish....all the people you mentioned in those european nations all have SA travel history...

it originated in SA....shut the hell up,if the investigate you now, youd be a tribalist

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by planetx: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Richy4:
To bad for South Africa.. Assuming they sat down and figure out how the trend of the virus was going and what to do to prevent transmission before opening their mouth wide to announce to the whole world that they got stuffs like that that kills instantly... How do you expect tourist to come if u have things that will kill them..

Every reasonable country will never announce a thing like that considering what it will do to the economy... China that brought the virus to the world, What they have been announcing to people that cares to listen was how their economy was booming and surpassing that of the US

Even Niger Republic might cancel their flight going to South Africa grin
They were trying to impress their oyinbo masters.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by justjify(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Mumu Naija govt. no go act now until it gets to us
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Originalsly: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Viruses mutate all the time. Listen carefully.... said other mutations were of even more concern ... lasted for around two weeks but caused no infection. What does that tell us?.... isn't it that our immune system neutralized it? So why the fuss about this other variant of concern? Why attach a name to this particular one? Is it because this one will be the chosen one to justify a new round of vaccines and protocols? Nigerians have been ignoring all COVID-19 protocols..... and are unvaccinated. Aren't we supposed to be one of the most affected nations? Why are we one of the least? We should continue to do what we are doing..... nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Biggcake: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2021
NoApology:

We don't have a functional president....

Our president is always in shock...

Therefore he will be shocked when the variant eventually arrives aso rock.
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Richy4(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2021
planetx:
They were trying to impress their oyinbo masters.

You are not far from the truth... Assuming it was US that dictated this first, it wouldn't have been like that.. it would have been treated with a kid gloves... I guess they wanted to announce it first to show the world that they got laboratory and scientists that were using the lab..
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by seyz91(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2021
cheesy
ignis:
Buhari is not yet aware of the existence of Omicron - the new COVID-19 variant. I pray it won't be too late and rapidly spread in Nigeria before he becomes aware.

Dead country ruled by a dead man.
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by JaceBlaze: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2021
NoApology:

You would not dare.That I know fo sho wink

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by vanvino(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2021
I was wondering when African variant will arrieved. Humanity, funny race. Covid 19: the tv series
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by baralatie(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Passionate888:
But this new variant didn't originate from South Africa according to accounts
Where is the source
Re: Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List) by Dozis: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Ayemileto:
sad

When will African leaders start having sense?

From the News, the new variant have been discovered in Belgium and Israel too, but guess what? Only South Africa and other African countries are been placed on Red/travel ban list.

Meanwhile, African Leaders will be hesitant to place all this western/middle East countries on travel ban list, even when they have new variants of the virus.

As a matter of fact, if this African leaders have acted quickly and placed all Non - African countries on Travel Ban list, perhaps, the virus wouldn't have spread to Africa to start with. But they all foolishly left their borders open, allowing free entry of COVID.

You took the word out of my mouth, the hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busiest International Airports In The World. / A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.