Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Between Agege And Akute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Agege And Akute (873 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point / Between Agege And Akute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Agege And Akute by ndidibabe(f): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
I am in a dilemma. I am stuck between relocating to Agege or Akute.

My Ogba landlord has raised the tenancy fee from N400,000 to N450,000. When i got this 3 bedroom apartment in 2006, it was just N190,000 per annum.

Imagine, the increment has risen by more than 100% within a space of five years. I cannot afford to pay for this crib anymore.

Having tried to get another apartment within Ogba and its evirons, my effort to get an affordable accommodation has been futile. All the agents request for

two years payment + agency+ agreement + caution (all two years) for any standard three bedroom apartment. The least i have seen goes for N750,000(total

package).

Right now, i have seen a very neat, in fact, a newly completed 3 Bedroom flat in Akute, likewise Agege. They both go for N200,000 per annum and the pay is

just for 1 year.

I understand the "crazy hectic hold up" situation in both areas +poor electricity saga but i just need to bow to this. Which of these two areas is better? Agege

or Akute.

Thank you!!!!
Re: Between Agege And Akute by onyis: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2011
dear grow up,u r de person leaving in dis areas,u hv to put into consideration of de fact dat hold up,electrcity is of paramont importance to human existence,draw de line and make conclusion
Re: Between Agege And Akute by feminineA: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
You dont ve to go that far. You can stil get 3 bed 4 300k around ogba, ojodu,isheri magodo and olowora side. Stil spoke wit an agent last wk and if u re lucky d landlord can agree wit 1 yr payment.
Re: Between Agege And Akute by vaLasce(m): 3:57am On Jun 11, 2011
4rm frying pan2fire!
u can get an accommodation in bera areas dan akute,
n agege4lessdsn5hun/year. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Process To Adopt A Child In Nigeria For Married Couple Living In Abuja / See What I Did To Transform This Home. / Woman Gives Birth To First Baby Born From Smuggled Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.