Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) (43957 Views)

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Ufot Ebong Saves Armed Robber From Being Killed By Crowd In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Trumann: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Dead man walking. This one is finished already
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by LZAA: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Dismissed!!! Just that?
This evil man shot and killed Five people and would’ve killed more people at Golf estate Enugu.

I hope this is not the last we hear about him, he should be held behind bars, prosecuted and executed.

He is a menace to society and would most likely kill more people if he was freed and pardoned.

What he did is the sort of act that push civilians to take the laws into their own hands and make the locals to develop hate and paranoia against the state law enforcement agencies.
That is the point of the dismissal
He would be handed over to the law

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by ubee(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Not just this one. Majority of them really.
Over the years when i look at military and police officers brutalising civilians, carrying guns with an arrogant swagger of grandeur, in most cases when i look at the individual officer it is clear to me that without a gun i destroy most of them easily in a physical fight.
They are just ordinary mortals like everyone else. The guns make them feel like super heroes.
phorget:
Without the gun this one won't even stand my two punches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Richy4:

I stand to be corrected though but when an officer is dismissed from office, he is now like any other citizen without the protection of the state...
He can now be charged to court or u can do to him whatever you want because the backing has been removed...I. Guess that was the first step if found guilty after their inhouse investigation..

You are right

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Livingstone124: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2021
The family of the deceased persons should go after him and send him to his ancestors.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by deloon(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Wait o! Are they saying he won't be prosecuted?
He murdered 5 people!
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Richy4(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Help2020:
Who will now charge him to court?

The families of the victims with team of their lawyers will now go after him because the backing of the state has been removed... The dismissal. Is just the first step...

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by fredoooooo: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Just dismisswd ... hell no
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Good for him.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Tzar(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Calabar man went crazy & started killing our Igbo brothers?!
WTF!!!
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by ismodiwa(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Not good enough,
He should be sentenced to death
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by SALIMAN(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Just dismissal ,
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by adeniyi65(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Them dey pay who dey FTC or STC... grin
No. Nah only STD dem dey pay for.free drugs for hospitals. grin grin
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by goshen26: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Richy4:

I stand to be corrected though but when an officer is dismissed from office, he is now like any other citizen without the protection of the state...
He can now be charged to court or u can do to him whatever you want because the backing has been removed...I. Guess that was the first step if found guilty after their inhouse investigation..

I think you are right

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by asanausana91: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Dismissed!!! Just that?
This evil man shot and killed Five people and would’ve killed more people at Golf estate Enugu.

I hope this is not the last we hear about him, he should be held behind bars, prosecuted and executed.

He is a menace to society and would most likely kill more people if he was freed and pardoned.

What he did is the sort of act that push civilians to take the laws into their own hands and make the locals to develop hate and paranoia against the state law enforcement agencies.
where is your southern solidarity?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by one4GOD(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2021
EBMedia:
Trigger-Happy Police Officer Dismissed After Killing Five Persons In Enugu (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvWJshNEQn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
looks like someone battling diabetes
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by NaijaSumi: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Foundational power's of his Father's house got at him.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by kristo123: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
He looks so innocent without his Uniform.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
All he gets is a dismissal. What happened to instant death sentence
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Godons1: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

Endsars 2 will not be funny.

Our Garlant Soldiers dey wait una. Na una go suffer am this time.

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Richy4:

Now that he is dismissed ... shouldn't they follow up with charges?... is it not their responsibility to file charges?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by mrkings84(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
You mean after killing 5 people all they could do is to dismiss him?,
Now he will go and reunite with his fellow criminals out there and the crimes will take a different swipe.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by mrkings84(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
You mean after killing 5 people all they could do is to dismiss him?,
Now he will go and reunite with his fellow criminals out there and the crimes will take a different swipe.

Nigeria shall!
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Dedemworld: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

Endsars 2 will not be funny.

U re just clamoring for protest as if when it happen it won't still affect you... ur movement would be restricted, safety is not guaranteed. The state won't be in peace, lives might still lost in the process... is this what u like
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Originalsly:

Now that he is dismissed ... shouldn't they follow up with charges?... is it not their responsibility to file charges?
Yes they will... The victim's families with team of their lawyers will get a better justice.. They will go after him now that he is an ordinary citizen smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Peres247(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dismissal Dismissal Dismissal, after killing innocent souls?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by anytexy: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dismissed and shot to death. Anything short of that na scam. Release him into the society he will kill more people...
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Xkaa(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
They should send him to Jail �
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by greatness77: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
EBMedia:
Trigger-Happy Police Officer Dismissed After Killing Five Persons In Enugu (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvWJshNEQn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
police should send him to his residence in enugu so dat KARMA will locate him asap
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Originalsly: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Richy4:

Yes they will... The victim's families with team of their lawyers will get a better justice.. They will go after him now that he is an ordinary citizen smiley

This is the thing ..... the prosecution is done by the Police in a murder or criminal charge. The victims don't have to get lawyers. The Police on trial has to have lawyers to defend him. So back to my point ... why is he not charged by the Police? .... at this point the families of the victims have no say.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Tannhauser(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin

If you truly believe that man killed those people truly then you need to refund to your mother all the care and breast milk she wasted in nurturing you.
It's a cover up PR job.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by CollinsVal(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Evil man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.