Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,322 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) (43956 Views)

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Ufot Ebong Saves Armed Robber From Being Killed By Crowd In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Brushstrokes20: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Dismissed ... Arrant nonsense undecided

The bloodthirsty baaaastarrrd deserves a horrible death!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Kaagsuit(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by arantess: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2021
see him looking sober without rifle angry
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by lomprico(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2021
only dismissal? no jail term?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Daboomb: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Dismissed!!! Just that?
This evil man shot and killed Five people and would’ve killed more people at Golf estate Enugu.

I hope this is not the last we hear about him, he should be held behind bars, prosecuted and executed.

He is a menace to society and would most likely kill more people if he was freed and pardoned.

What he did is the sort of act that push civilians to take the laws into their own hands and make the locals to develop hate and paranoia against the state law enforcement agencies.

I agree with you that he should be sent to Court after this dismissal and a death sentence passed on him.
The "dismissal" is the first step to that process because if he is still serving as a Policeman, then the Court wont trial him.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Pootle: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
dismissed or to be tried for murder
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by HonestFriend: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2021
phorget:
Without the gun this one won't even stand my two punches.

Some people wee not kill us with grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Trybes(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Is it just dismissal only or he is going to be prosecuted?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Reference(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
Just dismissed? Wont they prosecute him? angry

That is the big question.
The police should realise that if they are to remove the big targets on their backs they should ensure justice begins at home.
Ordinarily if this was a 'civilian' who did this, capital punishment is a certainty.
What do we call the intentional killing of 5 people.... a massacre....??

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by ignis: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2021
shouldnt he be killed too?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2021
IF HE KILLED INNOCENT PPL JUST SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH BY HANGING undecidedVULTURES LIKE THIS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE WITH HUMANS BEINGS.TAK HIM DOWN FAST WITH THE LIKES OF HIM IN ANY SECURITY ARM OF NAIJA. angry

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Drogunov: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2021
EBMedia:
Trigger-Happy Police Officer Dismissed After Killing Five Persons In Enugu (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvWJshNEQn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

An elderly man like you. Mtchewww!
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Collins4u1(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Dismissing is not enough. His life should be snuffed out too..

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by BigYash: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021
phorget:
Without the gun this one won't even stand my two punches.
I swear. Two is even too much.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by udemzyudex(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Dismissed and ?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by bragamycin: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Police from East killing easterners and the easterners will always find a way to blame northerners.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by tfelicityk(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Effect of too much substance abuse
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Onyenna:
Kai
Honestly speaking, DEVIL has got a lot to learn from some humans.
It seems he hails from ANNAG?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by InoGetJoy: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Dismissed!!! Just that?
This evil man shot and killed Five people and would’ve killed more people at Golf estate Enugu.

I hope this is not the last we hear about him, he should be held behind bars, prosecuted and executed.

He is a menace to society and would most likely kill more people if he was freed and pardoned.

What he did is the sort of act that push civilians to take the laws into their own hands and make the locals to develop hate and paranoia against the state law enforcement agencies.
I wouldn't think twice before putting a bullet in his head if I know anybody he killed

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Dismissed!!! Just that?

killed five people?
where are the bodies
if nobody came forward free the man joor
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by InoGetJoy: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
robortonia:

Forget!
042 boys go get that manchi down
If 042 boys sabi say na him off those niggas, and dem dey wait make police dismiss am before dem go off d manchi, na em bu say all 042 boys dey craze.

Any man wey off em fellow nigga suppose go down, no time, that's the law of this jungle

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Saao(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Maybe he has mental problem, their is need to always evaluate our security personnel. The blame should be on the police administration
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Sacred007: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:
What next?

Moreover, this gay above, why did you have to comment twice? Can't you modify ur comment?

Greedy ppl everywhere

cheesy shey number of people to comment get restriction nii.
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Ayula911: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2021
We need serial killers to kill this fools
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Help2020: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Richy4:

I stand to be corrected though but when an officer is dismissed from office, he is now like any other citizen without the protection of the state...
He can now be charged to court or u can do to him whatever you want because the backing has been removed...I. Guess that was the first step if found guilty after their inhouse investigation..

Who will now charge him to court?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2021
I'm so sure this Is not ordinary, All this while he has been doing his evil act. He has finally met someone who cursed him In the spirit realm. Spiritual Realm Is real and Humans are very much greater than each other. Believe me.....
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Lightorder: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
..and he is still standing like a wooden electric pole like that ?
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
why him still dey alive
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Minjim: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Sacred007:

cheesy shey number of people to comment get restriction nii.

The guy knows what he did. Leave him to me
Re: Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) by Btruth: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
Just dismissed? Wont they prosecute him? angry
he won't....I just checked you profile now nii. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly / Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.