Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) (42544 Views)

Aunty Nkem Oselloka-Orakwue Of The Tales By Moonlight Era / Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) / Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by drinoayo: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Veteran Nigerian actor, Nkem Owoh has shared a photo with comic actor and filmmaker Bolaji Amusan known as Mr Latin, Igbere TV reports.

The 63–year-old took to his official Instagram page on Friday to share the photo with the caption; “Here as High priest.”

Spotted in the photo is popular Instagram comedian, Officer Woos, whose real name is Oladapo Gbadamosi.

The photo indicates the trio are currently on a movie. Nkem Owoh and Officer Woos are dressed as priest and deacon respectively, Mr Latin is dressed as a Yoruba chief.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtuWDlsUoG/?utm_medium=copy_link

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by sammybest889(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

this woos facial expression no b here oo..

ehm Latin my man (expect natural talented comedy) BT d problem b say I never c Latin act English films.. if na Yoruba now u go nearly laugh piss 4 body

unlike uwkwa (Nkem Owoh) wey both Igbo and English e de murder am

for d sake of mr Latin alone op (abeg if dis movie don come out abeg post am here) e don tey wey we update our list we de movies lovers

65 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Socialsunny14(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2021
And officer woos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Jidemoo: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2021
The movie go make sense

13 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Jidemoo:
The movie go make sense
How u take know?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Cholls(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
My brother star no gulder ni
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by jetwonder(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Linus199(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by InMyZone: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beautiful...
E Clear
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by thatsleepboy1: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by revived: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Alababoys: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
love this man if you are above 55 of age visit Alaba boys .com for old record music, thank me later
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by karzyharsky(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don see d movie nah
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Achico: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Should we clap for them?

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by ekanx27(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Endtime Actors

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omo Nothing Dey This Life.......See As Osuofia Don Old.....Chai!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by sureinfo: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Osofia is always a vibe.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by MrImole: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nawa o!

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
A time for everything under the heavens..

See how osuofia has aged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by paulolee(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
nice seeing nkem owoh on d screen again after a long while bcox i hardly do nollywood movies..
I am a big fan of that funny man n cnt foget d glory days of raw naija comedy movies, especially dose flicks dt do feature his gang of victor osuagu, sam loco, mr ibu, dauda n even chiwetal agu...dm de kill us with mad vibes back den bcoz all of dm bin de find fame..
I enjoyed nkem owoh d more on movies like "osoufia in London" "he goat" n dt "Ukwa" dt he starrred with ameachi monagor n patience ozokwo...... na den nollywood dey act movies unlike now

14 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by definitelyME(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Vvg
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by nextBIGthing: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mr Latin don level up ooo

I remember when this guy started acting
You go pity am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by Finnese001: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by auntynameh: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by MikeMicheal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Patiently waiting to watch the pirated copy grin
Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by MMXX: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
hisroyalrealnes:
Omo Nothing Dey This Life.......See As Osuofia Don Old.....Chai!!!!
True

I'm amazed also

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) by emmadaji: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System / Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.