Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" (42583 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by JamieNaija(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
BBNaija Housemate Tboss Says She wouldn't mind going on vacation with her mum, Wendy and Debie-rise if she wins Big Brother Naija.

She said that in a discussion with Debbie Rise today.

Friendship Goals!.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-tells-debbie-rise-i-want.html

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okay so we should boil popcorn?

Tboss must not win, if she wins she'll go on vacation with the money, you know what that means? She'll go spend the money elsewhere, where it won't add a kobo to our economy or Nigerians in all. lipsrsealed

Vote for someone that'll spend the money here in our nation wink That way he gains, our business gains, the economy gains smiley

227 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Jodha(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
If wishes were horses.. Surely tokunbor would ride on it...

EFE.. has the 25milla already.. No shakings.. Go to yhur vacation with the money yhur private jet owners will give yhu..

Vacation nih.. Vacashion koh...

Hian.. Please.. Vote EFE.. He's the winner based on approved logistics.. Whether biggie likes it or not..

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Jodha(f): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
See as dah guy thief my ftc..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by BreezyCB(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bossnation

Tboss just dey boss on Debbie rise

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by decatalyst(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
What a master card!

Only a very few would understand.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by clickbnkgod: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wishes are not horses bae

Check my signature guys to make money

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by passionatebae: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by accountbalance: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sunday is almost here.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by ShitHead(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
The QUEEN with a golden heart...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Valindazz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lesibians

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Akshow: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
So?

Efe for the money joor!

26 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
decatalyst:
What a master card!

Only a very few would understand.
yeah, she's a badass cool

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by masterP042(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Simple truth is that people hate TBoss for no reason and love Efe for no reason. Forget all the nonsense excuses they may give. Based on logistics, there's nothing special about Efe.
#bossnation

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
This girl na water spirit undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by adorablepepple(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided all is for the money,that T.boss can make mouth
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jodha:
See as dah guy thief my ftc..
lol grin
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Justbeingreal(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
"If she wins"? So debbie Rise is just there to observe right?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
How that brings onikuje out from Kuje prison? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by patiencezee(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is she trying to say Debbie rise won't win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by AlexCk: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Valindazz:
Lesibians
Gaiyisi cheesy

TBoss for the money jor. Debie for One ambassador. Go girls!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
IF
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Chiomenwa(f): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by makers360: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good heart. But for now let Efe go on vacation with the 25m

44 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by MrGreenMavro: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin

so she know say she go win am n go for private jet vacation cheesy cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Next2Bezee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Based on logistics, na her sugar daddy money she go use travel grin

Based on logistics, the money must come back to 9ja & it's our boy Efe that'll bring it home. #Efenation wink

31 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by DLuciano: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
BreezyCB:
Bossnation
yea the big chick. i am going to squash 5million naira vote for this babe

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates That Are Up For The Final Eviction / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.