Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture (31805 Views)

Afcon 2021: Caf Confirms VAR To Be Used In All 52 Matches In Cameroon / 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs / CAF Confirms Use Of VAR In The Quarter-finals Of 2019 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Kinzo0917(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
westlius:
Nigeria to play mali
I have seen it already
. DO YOU THINK MALI IS EASY? THIS IS A TEAM THAT NEVER LOST ANY OF THEIR QUALIFIERS. LET PRAY WE QUALIFY THOUGH. I CANT IMAGINE US MISSING OUT OF THE WORLD CUP

2 Likes

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Geeman2006: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I just discovered that I am not patriotic to anything relating to Nigeria unlike before. I can still remember I cried once for super eagle because they failed to qualify for African cup of nation. But this is me now, I don't care if they qualify for world cup or not, I don't care if they will be kick out in group stage or not. As a matter of fact I am not supporting that team at all.

The only team that can make me shade so much tears for them Is BIAFRA Football team, aside that ,Dem never born any other team.

Take your tribalism and Biafra agitation to the politics section. Stop derailing.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Dasilva12: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Laggafin:
Caf make una give us any of dem.. even with salah for Egypt.. we go use am do suya.. we gather dey
LOLZ....
With this our depressed player abii
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I just discovered that I am not patriotic to anything relating to Nigeria unlike before. I can still remember I cried once for super eagle because they failed to qualify for African cup of nation. But this is me now, I don't care if they qualify for world cup or not, I don't care if they will be kick out in group stage or not. As a matter of fact I am not supporting that team at all.

The only team that can make me shade so much tears for them Is BIAFRA Football team, aside that ,Dem never born any other team.
Suit yourself..

Nobody cares.. grin
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by streetsoldier1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
Abeg God, Congo is our best shot

egypt is easier
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by benson81(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

No chance of Egypt overtaking Nigeria in 5th position. Points gap is over 30pts.
does it matter? Egypt can conveniently knack us na.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by dankorode(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Laggafin:
Caf make una give us any of dem.. even with salah for Egypt.. we go use am do suya.. we gather dey
keep on dreaming.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Rexymania(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beautiful woman

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by ocdeut(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
westlius:
Nigeria to play mali
I have seen it already
Very correct
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Damian10(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wahala is when Nigeria drop in january FIFA ranking and get paired vs Morroco
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Rhu4xce: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Get your facts right OP! There is absolutely no way Egypt which is the closest to NIGERIA will jump over 11 places to displace us.
#FACT
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by femi4: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

No chance of Egypt overtaking Nigeria in 5th position. Points gap is over 30pts.
Exactly, most of the sport journalists don't know how the ranking works. See how it's difficult to overtake Belgium at the top for a while because of the huge points gap between them and the rest

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by confirmedniggae: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

u be illiterate mumu...

no be only SHADE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by gawu1: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That is to say you have no tears to shade any more. Shading that tears for super eagle sake was your last could do for any football team. That was your last chance because there will never be anything like Biafra football team on this earth. I don't think any side club in the Nigerian Afghans enclave will even contemplate using such disgusting name.
While you can cry out tears of joy the day your supreme leader gets back freedom from the DSS cell, instead. But it's your choice for no one to careless about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by MadamVanessa(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Is successionissm now allowed on your forum?
Nairalanders need to know please.

No be small SUCCESSIONISSM NA Zionism

I still de here o, nothing happened

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by chrisvic007: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sorry for your loss. You will have the feeling of hatred for Nigeria for a verrry long time. I also used to feel a bitter hatred for Nigeria when she was under the control of the locusts(you them, Diezani and co.) between 1999 and 2015.

I was even praying for a military take over out of frustration. So, I can understand your bitterness towards Nigeria. However, Nigeria will stand gidigba in the comity of nations while your phantom Biafra would remain what it is, an online republic with online leaders and citizens. The "country" would not be able to take part in international meetings and sporting competitions. The bitterness may eventually kill you.

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
adioolayi:

If this happens...I am sorry to tell you Salah wont be at Qatar

Bro the crop of this Super Eagles can't match Pharaohs. Besides Egypt have better Head to head even in intercontinental cup. I will advise you if you are a bettor don't even dare to stake on that.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by successnd(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt care if we are seeded or not, my own be say make we avoid Egypt, Senegal, Algeria n morroco..
and secondly make we first play away n finish d work at home...
I jus hope say dt lose to CAR for Lagos no f affect our ranking
Nigeria is to play away first, read the write up again
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by JideOluwalana: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
We have advantage too...
We won and Drew our last two matches. This is also what Egypt last two matches look like.

So we remain where we are. We could even move up.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by 9jafootballers: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Maski87: 3:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Morroco is the only country to fear,for all other kwantries,as long as we don't play in that badluck stadium in lagos Nigerian will qualify, I think uyo is the best place.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by kiltoko1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't think it will make any difference in African football...wayo go still dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder / AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.