Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture (31788 Views)

Afcon 2021: Caf Confirms VAR To Be Used In All 52 Matches In Cameroon / 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs / CAF Confirms Use Of VAR In The Quarter-finals Of 2019 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Bestdesign23: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
JohnnyBling:
Can't imagine the thought of Nigeria not making it to next year's Mundial. They should give their all during the playoffs no matter the opposition they are pit against
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by shaklisco(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Good day good people of nairaland, please am a bolt driver I need a car for rental for a short time period in order to raise cash to fix my car or if anybody can borrow me 250k to pay 300k, 25k weekly for three months.
This is my number zero, nine, zero, seven, six,three, two, nine, eight, two, eight. Thanks
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I just discovered that I am not patriotic to anything relating to Nigeria unlike before. I can still remember I cried once for super eagle because they failed to qualify for African cup of nation. But this is me now, I don't care if they qualify for world cup or not, I don't care if they will be kick out in group stage or not. As a matter of fact I am not supporting that team at all.

The only team that can make me shade so much tears for them Is BIAFRA Football team, aside that ,Dem never born any other team.

Ok, we have heard you.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2021
smartasuen:
Even the lower ranked teams seem to be competitions for the higher ranked teams.
I just hope and pray God performs a miracle that will enable Osimhen feature in the playoffs.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2021
I won't bare my mind until the draws. One thing is sure If Nigeria ever meet Egypt for that draw forget it we will watch Qatar sitting at home.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Ruthymoon(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Your headache is really bigger than drugs so go and sleep, biko let those who support,support super eagles in peace ❤
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I just discovered that I am not patriotic to anything relating to Nigeria unlike before. I can still remember I cried once for super eagle because they failed to qualify for African cup of nation. But this is me now, I don't care if they qualify for world cup or not, I don't care if they will be kick out in group stage or not. As a matter of fact I am not supporting that team at all.

The only team that can make me shade so much tears for them Is BIAFRA Football team, aside that ,Dem never born any other team.

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by porthouse7(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

No chance of Egypt overtaking Nigeria in 5th position. Points gap is over 30pts.
they can if they play an win 2 grade A friendlies and 1 grade B friendly b4 January
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Mckeni007:
Nigeria's qualification for the world cup is more sure than playing Bayern Munich over 0.5

��������
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by light193: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
I wish and pray for this people to get there befruad .....we don't need this virus peoples again in NIGERIA.

The only team that can make me shade so much tears for them Is BIAFRA Football team, aside that ,Dem never born any other team.[/quote]
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Successkay12(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
drlucky17:
Super eagles might not qualify with the way they are playing and the useless playing pitch in Lagos .
Can’t they play their matches in Uyo .
Egypt mali would have a field day playing Nigeria in Lagos .

We have a good team though but poor coaching
U want ipob to finished them? South south, south east, north aren't safe anymore.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
drlucky17:
Super eagles might not qualify with the way they are playing and the useless playing pitch in Lagos .
Can’t they play their matches in Uyo .
Egypt mali would have a field day playing Nigeria in Lagos .

We have a good team though but poor coaching

What's in Uyo? For your information, Lagos is the home of football in nigeria......

The super eagles prefer playing in lagos, because of the fans that will troop to the stadium......how many people dey come watch them for Uyo? And what's the population of people residing in that state? The total population of that state , that is not up Alimosho , in lagos.....
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by awa(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Honestly your passion for what you believe in is amazing. Keep it up Sweetheart
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Hassanjj(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Bros no vex o. Weytin be this Holly gram wey u dey always yarn for here? Becos, e no dey Relate with the topic sometimes. You and one of your guy, Slawormy abi weytin be that I'm name self. Him own na Damn Niggar, it's alright even if it's not alright. Abeg na question I ask o. No be kill I kill person.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Thank God Rohar or Rohy is gone but NFF should never make mistake replacing him with another disastrous coach because if Egypt or Ghana face Eagle in playoff with nonsense coach in charge then no hope of world cup because Egypt and Ghana will come like a wounded lion to the game.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Femeto: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Africa can't get an extra world cup slot if we keep running our qualifiers like this.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by gentleguy1975: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
smartasuen:
Even the lower ranked teams seem to be competitions for the higher ranked teams.
I just hope and pray God performs a miracle that will enable Osimhen feature in the playoffs.
oshimen's will be fully back in three months time and that is a full month before the play offs, however, don't you think there are players that can do same or better? I remembered that Amunike's name did not ring a bell before 1994 nations cup and he was only played in the final and boom! He scored both goal that gave us the cup!
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Akerele44(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
BABANGBALI:
and mail go beat us I swear
Mail go beat us bt Mali no fit beat us grin
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by gentleguy1975: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hassanjj:

Bros no vex o. Weytin be this Holly gram wey u dey always yarn for here? Becos, e no dey Relate with the topic sometimes. You and one of your guy, Slawormy abi weytin be that I'm name self. Him own na Damn Niggar, it's alright even if it's not alright. Abeg na question I ask o. No be kill I kill person.
the guy is creating identity for himself, you forget to mention the third guy ,enupidan, with his own that goes,no qualms this is so unsophisticated,
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by adioolayi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:
I won't bare my mind until the draws. One thing is sure If Nigeria ever meet Egypt for that draw forget it we will watch Qatar sitting at home.

If this happens...I am sorry to tell you Salah wont be at Qatar
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by bluefilm: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
:oI just discovered that I am not patriotic to anything relating to Nigeria unlike before. I can still remember I cried once for super eagle because they failed to qualify for African cup of nation. But this is me now, I don't care if they qualify for world cup or not, I don't care if they will be kick out in group stage or not. As a matter of fact I am not supporting that team at all.

Hanty, your case is different.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Asiri1991: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
All i see is west Africa versus the rest of the African continent. Respect for west Africa. West is truly the pride of Africa.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

No chance of Egypt overtaking Nigeria in 5th position. Points gap is over 30pts.
eggzactly, no Mind yeye bloggers

1 Like

Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by babyfaceafrica: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
porthouse7:
they can if they play an win 2 grade A friendlies and 1 grade B friendly b4 January
It won't happen
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Cutie09(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Are you sure? Is there a country call Biafra? Abi i don miss something ni. I pray your dream come true sha
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
If the boys shock us at AFCON, we may stop worrying so much about the playoffs.

But right now, with the nonsense they have played so far, there is no team on the playoff list that the Super Eagles can beat.

We don't have clinical finishers, so how would we score against highly defensive and physical teams like the Congo DR, Mali, Cameroon and Ghana?

And we don't even have a creative team that can neutralize the fluidity of teams like Senegal, Algeria, Morroco, and Tunisia.

The only team we have any hopes of getting some success against is Egypt, and those ones have developed the habit of beating us, just like Argentina always beats us at the World Cup no matter how terrible their team is.

So, except we improve at AFCON and strike fear in the hearts of other African teams, we might as well kiss Qatar goodbye even before the playoffs.
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by backbone503(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nigeria won't qualify if we it plays in Lagos
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
At the end of all this talk,make we sha qualify, make them sha leave rohr to do his craft.God bless our country

My people u can check out this amazing opportunity with my free WhatsApp group oo
Affiliate marketing in Nigeria is fast becoming the new trend,here's a free class in tips to make it big with little or no idea

https:///ENZohMfpGCUDTZAAUXf6gI
Re: 2022 World Cup Play-Offs: CAF Confirms Details For Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana Fixture by smartasuen(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
gentleguy1975:
oshimen's will be fully back in three months time and that is a full month before the play offs, however, don't you think there are players that can do same or better? I remembered that Amunike's name did not ring a bell before 1994 nations cup and he was only played in the final and boom! He scored both goal that gave us the cup!

It's the game of football mehn, anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For 2 Years And Given 100hrs Community Service / John Ene Okon Dies (ex-player) / Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.