Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Use One Energy To Cook, Warn Foods And Boil Water. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Use One Energy To Cook, Warn Foods And Boil Water. (436 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob / Best Chicken Recipe, How To Properly Marinate And Boil Your Chicken For Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use One Energy To Cook, Warn Foods And Boil Water. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Good morning, Honestly, life is becoming harder. Imagine buying a plastic Teem bitter lemon size of kerosene N500, every 2days.

The pictures below is my best option, using my small pots to cook.

If you really find your self in my state, then give it a try.

Now let's share other ways we can manage our cooking energy.

1 Like

Re: How To Use One Energy To Cook, Warn Foods And Boil Water. by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Can't believe someone has such ugly pots and display them online
Enter Alaba buy second hand black pot na

2 Likes

Re: How To Use One Energy To Cook, Warn Foods And Boil Water. by James39: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Mehn... this is dirty na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Are Sad? / Most Common Cooking Ingredients / Tired Of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get The SPECTACULAR WEB DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.