Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Love Church So Much But... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Church So Much But... (597 Views)

I Love Her So Much But She Is An Amputee With One Hand / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Church So Much But... by Billionsclub: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
I have not been to church service or choir rehearsal for some days now running to weeks. I have never missed Sunday service in my for almost 20 years plus. My church is far from me, so I transport twice to get there. Going to church and serving God is my hobby but having transport fare to go to church is hard.
I am a teacher. Salary sometimes is not enough, I like to go to church. I miss choir. I wished I had my personal business that fetch me money everyday. I would always see transport
Though if I don't go to my church due to transportation, I will attend any close to me.
Tomorrow is choir thanksgiving, I don't couldn't go to choir rehearsal this morning because of T. Fare. I had 150 yesterday but I used it to buy indomie super pack because I hadn't eaten till 4 yesterday. I have stomach ulcer. I couldnt bear the hunger. I have been a helper to orphans even though I am one and had been helpers to people. If you read my previous tread ,you will know. Why do I experience this even when I help others?
Tomorrow is choir thanksgiving, we also have choir program by 4 tomorrow evening. I can't even go to my church tomorrow. depression is setting in. Just so tired. No insult please. I am going through already, don't add to it
Re: I Love Church So Much But... by MufasaLion: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Billionsclub but you ain't go no penny.
Re: I Love Church So Much But... by Ammishaddai: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bros you don't need to go far for God to acknowledge the trust and faithfulness you have in Him . What matters in this life is not how much you have,it's about how much you've impacted people for the sake of the Kingdom of God. So don't get depressed.

1 Like

Re: I Love Church So Much But... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
U are not the one experiencing all these pathetic miserable existence u narrated here.

If u were the one, u wouldn't have the strength nor inspiration to make this post. Cos all the mind, thinking, focus will be directed towards searching for food!
Re: I Love Church So Much But... by Olunmercy56(f): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
I learnt something during covid lockdown, most churches was closed, didn't God answer our prayers then when we were at home? It's not necessary that go to church, be in your house, sing praise to God, worship Him and go on your knees and ask for what you want. He will surely answer you. Give your offering to the handicap. Or go to any church very close to you
Re: I Love Church So Much But... by Ayo081(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dear OP,

Find a 'bible believing Church' nearby. If possible the one you won't spend a dime to.

Where God's word will be fed in to your spirit. And not just some dancing place.

Don't let this things shake your faith.
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Church So Much But... by Ayo081(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Billionsclub but you ain't go no penny.

Maybe you should help him with some goat meat Mr. Lion undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Church So Much But... by Billionsclub: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks everyone. After speaking my mind, felt beta

1 Like

Re: I Love Church So Much But... by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ayo081:
Dear OP,

Find a 'bible believing Church' nearby. If possible the one you won't spend a dime to.

Where God's word will be fed in to your spirit. And not just some dancing place.

Don't let this things shake your faith.
undecided

There should be a church near your area where you can find the presence of God. You don't have to travel miles to find God. Also, pray for a change of status so that you can truly serve God the way he wants you to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take To Save Up For Your First Car. / Please How Do I Go About My Budget? / We achieved a lot within the short period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.