Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? (2662 Views)

Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister / Kemi Olunloye Calls Psquare Brothers 'ILLUMINATI" (pictures) / "Our Mumu Don Do" Psquare Brothers Are Core Businessmen-picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by cliqtips: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
You'll recall that few days ago, a viral video of Peter and Paul Okoye popularly known as Psquare surfaced online.

The video showed that they are finally back together after almost 5 years of their unsettled differences. This is the long awaited comeback their fans have been calling & waiting for.

Guess what ?
Their next move was to post their account details grin grin fews hours after their comeback video surfaced for their fans to donate for them. (in my mind, I was like really).....Las Las Sapa no be anybody mate grin grin

And just few hours ago, they announced their show/concert that people have been calling for which has been dated to take place in Dec.

The two brothers and their PR didn't deem it fit to address their fans and show their gratitude for hoping and waiting for their comeback.

Na wah ooo.

Dear Psquare,

your fans are happy that you guys finally reconciled and are back as one but you guys should please address your fans.
Your moves show that you guys are just concerned about making money off your fans but there should be that connection between You "Psquare" and your dear fans.

Thank you.
Regards.

To you (the readers), do you think Psquare owe their Fans any press release or apology?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by dahmie2013: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Mariangeles(f): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
What they should've done was to plan a vacation during the holidays, with the whole family together to make up for lost times, instead of planning an impromptu concert that makes them look desperate. undecided

19 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
If they are truly remorseful, shouldn't their show be free?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don port go Davido and Wizkid since.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by cliqtips: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
What they should've done was to plan a vacation during the holidays, with the whole family together to make up for lost times, instead of planning an impromptu concert that makes them look desperate. undecided

Very desperate.

It seems like they only reconciled because they are "broke"

15 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by cliqtips: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

My thought

1 Like

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Kriss216: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
SAPA no be anybody mate

Free them, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Abudu2000(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
lmao exactly my thoughts. They should sell of their cars coz their fans are poor either
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

It's not your biz to decide how people shld live their lives...u don't want such for urself don't do it to people
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

It's not your biz to decide how people shld live their lives...u don't want such for urself don't do it to people

Sister sanctuary, they’re public figures and so their business is everybody’s business!
It is to their benefit that I mind their business!

9 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by DaInferno(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
cliqtips:
You'll recall that few days ago, a viral video of Peter and Paul Okoye popularly known as Psquare surfaced online.

The video showed that they are finally back together after almost 5 years of their unsettled differences. This is the long awaited comeback their fans have been calling & waiting for.

Guess what ?
Their next move was to post their account details grin grin fews hours after their comeback video surfaced for their fans to donate for them. (in my mind, I was like really).....Las Las Sapa no be anybody mate grin grin

And just few hours ago, they announced their show that people have been calling for which has been dated to take place in Dec.

The two brothers and their PR didn't deem it fit to address their fans and show their gratitude for hoping and waiting for their comeback.

Na wah ooo.

Dear Psquare,

your fans are happy that you guys finally reconciled and are back as one but you guys should please address your fans.
Your moves show that you guys are just concerned about making money off your fans but there should be that connection between You "Psquare" and your dear fans.

Thank you.
Regards.

To you (the readers), do you think Psquare owe their Fans any press release or apology?
grin
You and Davido have my respect

3 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Foodqueen(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Since they are celeb, they do.

If na ordinary people, them no hold their wives any explanation.

1 Like

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by cliqtips: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
DaInferno:
grin
You and Davido have my respect

I know right grin
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by festacman(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Peter and Paul disdainfully displayed "I no care" attitude when their fans consistently begged them to reunite. In fact, on several occasions in which fans who were urging Peter to reconcile with Paul, he bluntly told them to move on because they themselves had moved on and doing well. Nevertheles, the fans never give up till their wish came true.

I think their fans deserve a sweet appreciation message for their belief even when they themselves thought it was impossible.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by We4all: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
When I have Joeboy, Fireboy, Ayra Starr and Buju, who cares about Psquare?

1 Like

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Their time has gone....

5 Likes

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by davillian(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lmao,
Niggers don't wanna go broke....
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by engrchykae(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
For me,psquare are now upcoming musicians.
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by cliqtips: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sapa no be anyone's mate grin grin
davillian:
Lmao,
Niggers don't wanna go broke....
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by seyoops4u: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
I kinda feel they should do a free show una mehn... trust my igbo brothers
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Munzy14(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:
My brother said, the quarrel was a business strategy..And I kind of agree a bit with him...Few days after reconciliation, na concert...owu ite biri ha aka ojoor.. grin grin
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Mariangeles(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

My brother said, the quarrel was a business strategy..And I kind of agree a bit with him...Few days after reconciliation, na concert...owu ite biri ha aka ojoor.. grin grin

I doubt.

It was far too long to be a business strategy.
Have you forgotten all the shades and their dirty linen they washed and exposed on social media?
Especially from Peter...'cause he was more bitter.

Nani ha na Chi ha ma ihe mere ni. undecided
Thank God na ha e kpeshiela...and I hope it lasts this time.
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by seyoops4u: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
As in ehn..

But what if it wasn't though.
I think it was a serious issue then but they have outlived it now.

Munzy14:

Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Loreettaa: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:
That would have been a good PR. What they did by putting up their account number was tactless and tacky.
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

That would have been a good PR. What they did by putting up their account number was tactless and tacky.

As in!

I cringed out of embarrassment on their behalf. Hehehehehe
Re: What Do Psquare Brothers Take Nigerians For ? by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
seyoops4u:
As in ehn..

But what if it wasn't though.
I think it was a serious issue then but they have outlived it now.

The reconciliation and straight up concert was to quick for the magnitude of transpired between them since 2017.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Rapper Aka’s Daughter In Tears During His Memorial / Christiana Aguilera Menstruates During Performance For Etta James' Funeral - See / Empress Njamah Planned 2face's Wedding&organised Mercy Johnson's Weddingwardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.