Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs (2379 Views)

Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking / Nigerian Hacking Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2011
Well this is a simple Spoofing challenge.

You can discuss here on this thread. Please no spoilers/how you did it.

Just Snapshot of the "Lab Complete Page".

The challenge is quite simple. .The link below allows ONLY the browser PhynxLabs to access its page.

Challenge link here: http://www.phynxlabs.com/Prelab/Prelab3/

1st Pre-Lab here : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-686713.0.html
2nd Pre-Lab here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-686904.0.html

NB: This is just a Pre-Lab from PhynxLabs. .We launching the full Labs soon.
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2011
0 reply || 31 Views

Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
Nice challenge.

Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^ Big Ups bruv. .

How long did it take you? #JustCurious
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
About 2 minutes. I took a class last quarter and we had to spoof some websites by presenting our client as a google-bot, so it is not entirely foreign to me.
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Mobinga: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
PhynxLabs.com :: Spoofing

Congratulations on winning the Spoofing challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me 30 seconds. User agent string "Phynxlabs".

I swore not to log in until my exams are over. This was irresistible. Please no more prelabs till I come back fully.
grin

Slyrox. You know those base 64 decrypt, one way md5 checksum, l33t stuff, Right? Anyway I can get the php scripts I'm coding the Java standalone version. Thanks

-Mobinga cool
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
Mobinga:

Slyrox. You know those base 64 decrypt, one way md5 checksum, l33t stuff, Right? Anyway I can get the php scripts I'm coding the Java standalone version. Thanks

-Mobinga cool

VGhhdHMgZ3JlYXQgYnJvdGhlci4gSSBob3BlIHRvIHRyeSB0aGF0IHdoZW4geW91IGFyZSBkb25lLiBEbyBzZW5kIG1lIGEgbWFpbCwgb2s/IEhhdmUgeW91IHRyaWVkIHRoZSAxc3QgY2hhbGxlbmdlPw==

wink
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Mobinga: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
SGFoYS4gSXRzIGdvaW5
nIHRvIGJlIGFzIGRpZmZpY3VsdCBhc
yBmdWNrISBTdXAgbXkgb
WFuPyEgRW5qb3lpbmcgeW91
ciBwcmVsYWJzLiBQcmV0
dHkgZWFzeSBzaGEuIEkganVz
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2011
OkQgbGV0cyBkbyB0aGlzIHZpYSBtYWlsIGJybyBhbmQgZWRpdCB5b3VyIHBvc3Qu
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by tundebabzy: 12:53am On Jun 11, 2011
No add ons.

Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 1:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Am curious. .Can you send me a mail Slyrox2[at]gmail[.]com
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2011
Of course, no add ons: that'd be cheating!
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
Very interesting. . . .but did you realize that i intentionally left it like that. . . .just for a little humour. . . .
Since i did not password it, there must be a way for you to change what you said earlier, in case you
made a mistake. . . .
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^ Did you beat the challenge?
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Slyr0x:

^^^ Did you beat the challenge?
I did not attempt to. I am having some hangover, too many codes in the past 3 months somewhat
put my brain into suspended animation, i can only program babes at the moment. . .

<?php
$babes=md5(base64_encode(file_get_contents('htts://www.google.com/?hash=hotbabes')));
?>
Something like that. . .
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
*dhtml:

I did not attempt to. I am having some hangover, too many codes in the past 3 months somewhat
put my brain into suspended animation, i can only program babes at the moment. . .

<?php
$babes=md5(base64_encode(file_get_contents('htts://www.google.com/?hash=hotbabes')));
?>
Something like that. . .

grin

OnTopic:

There's a feature on mozilla "about:config" . Beware of dragons  wink

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/firefox-user-agent-googlebot
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
Now, why would you think everyone is using Firefox? Any hints for the IE/Webkit-based browsers?
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Do you know the top fundamental hacking tools you can ever have?

1.) Firefox
2.) Google
3.) Notepad and
4.) Your Brain.

If you aint using Firefox, pls go get one. smiley

omo_to_dun:

Any hints for the IE/Webkit-based browsers?

Try using google and trust me, you'll get the answer in secs. wink
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
Slyr0x:

Try using google and trust me, you'll get the answer in secs.  wink
Stop being a smart [i]a[/i]ss. I already know that! I only wanted to know why you assumed everyone was using (or should be using) Firefox. You could simply have said, "Do a google search to give you hints for spoofing."
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
Que pasa amigos? no fighting here. . .
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2011
We ain't fighting; we're just having fun!
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Stop being a smart [i]a[/i]ss. I already know that!

Then why this question?

omo_to_dun:

Any hints for the IE/Webkit-based browsers?

Testing the "lecturer"? grin

Can someone pls spot the difference between

omo_to_dun:

You could simply have said, "Do a google search to give you hints for spoofing."

and what i posted

Slyr0x:

Try using google and trust me, you'll get the answer in secs. wink

grin grin grin. Funny dude! Or perhaps the smiley? wink
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2011
Semanticology. . .
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by tundebabzy: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2011
For IE 8 and 9 its even easier. Just press the developer key (F12), click Tools in the menu bar and if you know what you are doing you'd know the next step.
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2011
Slyr0x:

Then why this question?

Duh, for the benefits of other posters. I felt it'd be only appropriate for you to give such hints since this is your thread(remember you told me to modify my post in the previous thread since it gave a hint to the answer) and wasn't I the first one to solve it?
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2011
Oga Dhtml,  romper todo esto su jare grandes gramática grandes.

Tundebabzy, well said bruv. .there's also a registry hack that can do dat (d hard way tho). .but using IE is a no no. .Should've stated that from onset.

Omo to dun, seen.
Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by skima(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2011
Solved!

Re: Hacking Challenge Spoofing Prelab 3 || - Phynxlabs by Slyr0x: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^^ Good job bruv. .

(1) (Reply)

New Website Topup Genie Lets You Recharge Your Phone's Airtime Online / Fresh Unlimited Smtp | Rdp | Cpanel | Shell | Webmail | Leads / Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.