Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN (1158 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by VillageBus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Today I just noticed there is a little error in name on my BVN, instead of nnaemeka, it have nnaemka(missing letter e).
Pls who know the process of correcting it!
Re: How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by Pious101: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
VillageBus:
Today I just noticed there is a little error in name on my BVN, instead of nnaemeka, it have nnaemka(missing letter e).
why disturb Ur self over spilled milk
Re: How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by Exxentialz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Easy just go to the bank you did the bvn and correct it.
Re: How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by Saintbusco1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
VillageBus:
imagine dad and mum naming you "nnaemeka" (God has done well) but you chose to call yourself VillageBus
Re: How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by Giveter(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2021
VillageBus:
you go to court get affidavit on correction for 700 naira, then to the bank with it

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by Julietcutie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Giveter:
you go to court get affidavit on correction for 700 naira, then to the bank with it
Thanks, please hope it will not require any newspaper publication wahala. I just want my name spelt well and placed properly.
Re: How Can I Correct The Name On My BVN by blessedchild234(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Julietcutie:

Thanks, please hope it will not require any newspaper publication wahala. I just want my name spelt well and placed properly.
you do that too also go with your
National id or any means of identification. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$137 Free Airdrop - Lt Wallet / Paypal Of Nigeria, Please Does It Work Well / An Up-to-date Nigeria Ban Import List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.