Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Please I Need Datascience Tutor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Datascience Tutor (1474 Views)

Learn Datascience: The Complete Beginner To Advanced Method / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Ifeoma94(f): 3:30am On Nov 28, 2021
I need a datascience tutor with the knowledge of sql and python, it's urgent.
pls call or WhatsApp 08130410042 for more info.
Payment can be per hour/weekly.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Adegbem01(m): 5:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Where is your location, I am on the journeying too, though a little ahead, self taught is better than tutor, but the best is getting enrolled in a course (udemy, coursera and sort) or a school. If you know the basic of python, I would suggest enrolling with explore- data science academy (https://explore-datascience.net/)
But if you are in osun state or can download a 15gb material I can help you getting that (it is for a complete beginner)

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Ifeoma94(f): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks @Adegbem01, but what I need is a tutor because I am currently doing a course with udacity and there are things I need personal help hence the reason for a tutor who I can pay hourly or weekly depending on our agreement.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Ifeoma94(f): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks @Adegbem01, but what I need is a tutor because I am currently doing a course with udacity and there are things I need personal help hence the reason for a tutor who I can pay hourly or weekly depending on our agreement. I am in Lagos by the way.
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Adegbem01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ifeoma94:
Thanks @Adegbem01, but what I need is a tutor because I am currently doing a course with udacity and there are things I need personal help hence the reason for a tutor who I can pay hourly or weekly depending on our agreement.
OK, that is a good idea, since you are already on a course, but am still a learner too, I would have offer to help out and am in osun state.
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Ifeoma94(f): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Alright then but we can still be in touch....thanks for the reply
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Adegbem01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ifeoma94:
Alright then but we can still be in touch....thanks for the reply
Yeah, that would be great
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by airsaylongcome: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2021
@Ifeoma94

What challenges are you facing in your learning?

One of the skills that self-guided learning helps you develop is the ability to research solutions to a problem.
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Kaydon001: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ifeoma94:
I need a datascience tutor with the knowledge of sql and python, it's urgent.
pls call or WhatsApp 08130410042 for more info.
Payment can be per hour/weekly.

LET ME TUTOR YOU...
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Ifeoma94(f): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2021
@airsaycome

Some of the topics are not really clear to me and I really need to because there are quizes for each of them and cannot solve if I don't understand the topic. Yes I Google but I think this is not what I need Google for.
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Ifeoma94(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2021
@Kaydon001

Please call or chat me up on WhatsApp, my number is on the post
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by dauddy97(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ifeoma94:
@Kaydon001

Please call or chat me up on WhatsApp, my number is on the post
I can train you from zero to hero. I base in Lagos and, we can always use zoom whenever we aren't chanced to meet. Ready to learn Python (Numpy, pandas, SQL, Tableau) if you are ready, let me know.a
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by airsaylongcome: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ifeoma94:
@airsaycome

Some of the topics are not really clear to me and I really need to because there are quizes for each of them and cannot solve if I don't understand the topic. Yes I Google but I think this is not what I need Google for.

So let's start from the beginning. Why course are you doing? Udemy? Coursera? edx? If I know the course title then that would give good indication of whether its a Data Analytics course or the more conc Machine Learning, Data Engineering or hardcore Data Science. Whatever specialty, know that the pay off would not be immediate as it takes time to become proficient in the field
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Eke40seven(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
dauddy97:

I can train you from zero to hero. I base in Lagos and, we can always use zoom whenever we aren't chanced to meet. Ready to learn Python (Numpy, pandas, SQL, Tableau) if you are ready, let me know.a
Hi!
Can you build a Gantt chart on Tableau with the labels, and milestones.

I have prepared the dataset and already built the Gantt chart to a level, I just need some expert inputs.

You will be compensated.

If you can, we can have an hour on WebEx.
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by dauddy97(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Eke40seven:

Hi!
Can you build a Gantt chart on Tableau with the labels, and milestones.

I have prepared the dataset and already built the Gantt chart to a level, I just need some expert inputs.

You will be compensated.

If you can, we can have an hour on WebEx.
Sure. Kindly contact me on O81. 49. 42. 84. 9O and send your datasets. Don't forget to send the one you already created.
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Eke40seven(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
dauddy97:

Sure. Kindly contact me on O81. 49. 42. 84. 9O and send your datasets. Don't forget to send the one you already created.

Hi! are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Lusola15: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kaydon001:

LET ME TUTOR YOU...

Please can you tutor me
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by dauddy97(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lusola15:

Please can you tutor me
Sure, WhatsApp me on 08149428490
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Kpokpoogri: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Hello Folks,

Please I need your inputs .
I'm planning to enroll for a 6 months Data Science training with NIIT in Lagos...Costs 350k.. I'll be learning SQL, R mining, python.

Please I need your reviews on NIIT, are they worth it?? For those who has got any experience with them.
OR, if you can suggest an alternative tuition providers that are better.

I'll be expecting your inputs.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by dauddy97(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kpokpoogri:
Hello Folks,

I'm planning to enroll for a 6 months Data Science training with NIIT in Lagos...Costs 350k.. I'll be learning SQL, R mining, python.

Please I need your reviews on NIIT, are they worth it?? For those who has got any experience with them.

Thanks
Well, I don't reall know much about them but I can put you through all you need to be a certified data scientist. Not for free too but, it won't be up to that amount.
SQL,
Python (machine learning, data science, analysis with pandas, matplotlib and Numpy)
Tableau for visualization.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Datascience Tutor by Adegbem01(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Kpokpoogri:
Hello Folks,

Thanks
if they promise you job and hand-on experience, then take it. if na to just learn please no matter how much they worth it, go on udemy and join relevant communities, e-learn is the way, and it cheap, vast and more flexible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Java 8 Tutorials - Best Of Lot, Must Read / This Domain Name "Programming.com.ng" Is For Sale!!! / Professional Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.