Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One (1284 Views)

Great News!!! Jailbreak Your PS4(5.05) & PS3 Consoles: No Hardware Manipulation / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One by Thrivekonsult: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Hello Gamers,

Please kindly tell the pros and cons of ajilbreaking the Xbox one. And should one really do it. if one doesn't do it, what happen?

Also How do you take a jailbreak Xbox back to normal (Factory setting). Also, if one connect a jailbreak xbox one to the internet and update, what happens?

I await your responses.

Gracias
Re: Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One by arazanbal: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
for the record xbox one can not i repeat cannot be jailbroken . just think of something else please

Thrivekonsult:
Hello Gamers,

Please kindly tell the pros and cons of ajilbreaking the Xbox one. And should one really do it. if one doesn't do it, what happen?

Also How do you take a jailbreak Xbox back to normal (Factory setting). Also, if one connect a jailbreak xbox one to the internet and update, what happens?

I await your responses.

Gracias
Re: Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One by Thrivekonsult: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
arazanbal:
for the record xbox one can not i repeat cannot be jailbroken . just think of something else please

Bro, I’m getting confused here o. A friend of man brought his Xbox one last one and I can remember asking him why he can’t connect to the internet, he specifically said it’s because it has been jailbroken, so he only play offline.

But with what you said now, what do you think is the real issue with his Xbox one.

Also when a console is banned, can games still be installed of
Re: Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One by arazanbal: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
it not jailbroken ooo. na person account dm take load games for am. it called gameshare. the local word for it is packages jist as it done on PlayStation for unhacked consoles. if ur friend connect go online the console with ask for password to verify the account that owns does games. ask Google regarding xbox one hack or jailbreak.

Thrivekonsult:

Bro, I’m getting confused here o. A friend of man brought his Xbox one last one and I can remember asking him why he can’t connect to the internet, he specifically said it’s because it has been jailbroken, so he only play offline.

But with what you said now, what do you think is the real issue with his Xbox one.

Re: Difference Between A Jailbreak Xbox One And The Normal Xbox One by Michaelcas(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thrivekonsult:

you cannot Jailbreak and Xbox one, the person's console is just loaded with another person's games in the account he's playing in, if he goes online, the console will ask for a 4gb update, after which it will demand for the password, he cannot play those games anymore without providing the password to that account and subscribing to gamepass

Xbox is pretty easier to use if you know what you're doing

(1) (Reply)

Cool Flying Games? / Is There Any Expert In PSP? Downgrading 5.02 Firmware Help / PS Vita With Over 12 Great Games For Sale 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.