Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? (10860 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by ogtavia(m): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2011
I dont know if i am the only one who feels the way, but each time i walk into a bank, i am always put off by the way female bankers are dressed. Must they wear short, tight skirts and loose shirts revealing their cleavage and the likes? I am always morally disturbed and i keep looking for a place to look at, maybe the ceiling or just some place safe to look at, some Banks have loosely clad cashiers, marketers and the likes. Its atimes so bad in some banks and i keep wondering what lives these ones are leaving, is this what the banking system represents in this country, i mean i have not been outside the country before, but i am very sure that bankers dont dress this way in some great countries of this world. please, i need comments reasonable ones please, thanks
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2011
Why don't you confront them the next time you see one dress loosely?

It's that simple, just go to them and tell them to stop dressing loosely in public. . .
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by tpia5: 2:25am On Jun 10, 2011
it's not good because they're indirectly promoting sharia standards in banking , that way.

must people be conservative before they can dress decently?

any bank that cashes in on this trend, and sets acceptable dress codes for it's female staff, might just hit a jackpot because there are quite a number of people who would prefer to not see public nudity all the time.

are these the same banks where i heard the staff used to start the day with prayer and praise worship?
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by mallorca(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
mama-gee:

Why don't you confront them the next time you see one dress loosely?

It's that simple, just go to them and tell them to stop dressing loosely in public. . .

seconded
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by rolchi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
Just look anyway, it doesn't hurt! wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Greencat(f): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
U can always tell them to dress the way you want. Mr king!! mwcheeew *roll eyes*
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by DaDoctor: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
YES THEY DO, THEY A FEW JUST BARE IT ALL AND TRY TO ENTICE MEN AND THEIR COLLEGAUE, A FEW GOOD ONES EXIST THOUGH.

THIS IS NOT FOR OLD BANKS LIKE FIRST BANK AND UNION BANK STAFF ETC, THEY ARE OLDIES IN DRESSING
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by ebere1712: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
And who is going to be the dressing officer. Nigerians does it hurt to mind ur business. Your food is another mans poison. I wud love more half naked bankers Jo. If you don't like it close ur eyes or look away. Sorry if am a bit harsh. But nobody shud tell another human being how to dress unless its a work requirement. I dread the day all nigerian women wud be forced to wear bukka.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by toymatto: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
Da Doctor:

YES THEY DO, THEY A FEW JUST BARE IT ALL AND TRY TO ENTICE MEN AND THEIR COLLEGAUE, A FEW GOOD ONES EXIST THOUGH.

THIS IS NOT FOR OLD BANKS LIKE FIRST BANK AND UNION BANK STAFF ETC, THEY ARE OLDIES IN DRESSING

dats becos few of dem are young ladies, most bankers at old banks are either old papa or mama
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by tunnytox(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
@OP

grow up!
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by babyme1(f): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
What the poster is saying is true, most bankers dress very provocatively. My office shares the same building with a bank and when i see some of the girls, especially the marketers, im like shocked :ois this what you wear to work?
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by DaDoctor: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
BABY.ME, PLS DONT EMULATE THEM O, I DONT WANA LOSE YOU TOO QUICKLY
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by mecusbosco(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
poster
are you are virgin? I guess if u live in a glass house, you should not trow stones.

Go to different churches and see where u can start preaching from.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Ekpoma1: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
Who cares?
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by nirma1230: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
its help full sharing, thank you sir,
Dating
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by DaDoctor: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ekpoma 1, wats up!!!!!!
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by babyme1(f): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2011
Da Doctor, have you been stalking me? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by DaDoctor: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2011
Abeg break down ya grammar, make i understand u.

but even at that say i no understand, i say ,

YES I HAVE O!
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by delicious1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
It's a free world, let them dress how they want to be addressed.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by turboman(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2011
Fat lie angry. the poster just cooked up the topic. If it was true, Lagos banks would have been the center stage. Female bankers are decently dressed. contrary to  what the poster is saying.  I'm always around bankers, i go to the bank regularity (at least 4 times a week) including on Fridays when they re allowed to wear whatever they like but unfortunately for me, i have not been opportuned to see any of these ladies the poster is referring to in his topic. Anybody presently in the country can do a little research by working into nearby banks to see firsthand what i am talking about

Indecency is in the eyes of the looker.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by 702: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
m sure banks do have dress policies!!! any infringement on em' staff should be sanctioned, so what happened 2 that
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by MMM2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
they re alwayz sharp if u ask me.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by tunene: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
mecusbosco:

poster
are you are virgin? I guess if u live in a glass house, you should not trow stones.

Go to different churches and see where u can start preaching from.

Very right. In terms of indecent dressing, most Banks are better than some churches (you know them).
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by snowdrops(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
hmmm, a tough one. inappropriate dressing can be subjective. bottomline is you can complain first to the bank involved, and if you feel they did not take your grievance seriously then make it known to their regulator, and only God knows which it is in naija shocked
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by barlery: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
i dont see any harm in that, they are still making their cash whether u like it or not, tongue tongue
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by snowdrops(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
you dont see any harm in what and what cash are they making?
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2011
baby.me:

Da Doctor, have you been stalking me? shocked shocked shocked

Attention Seeker, keep it up

@ Topic, Some are doing it to lure Customers who like things in skirt
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
That is one question i keep asking my self and despite all the dressing some of them turn out looking horrible

turboman:

Fat lie angry. the poster just cooked up the topic. If it was true, Lagos banks would have been the center stage. Female bankers are decently dressed. contrary to  what the poster is saying.  I'm always around bankers, i go to the bank regularity (at least 4 times a week) [b]including on Fridays when they re allowed to wear whatever they like [/b]but unfortunately for me, i have not been opportuned to see any of these ladies the poster is referring to in his topic. Anybody presently in the country can do a little research by working into nearby banks to see firsthand what i am talking about

Indecency is in the eyes of the looker.

Zenith bank staffs don't wear what they like on Fridays,they are always on suit.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by 702: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
barlery:

i dont see any harm in that, they are still making their cash whether u like it or not, tongue tongue

What kinda cash r they making? pls tell me?  they dont av savings, eat different kinda loans jus 2 keep up d good lyf, int rates still high 4 staffs more than half of their pay they use to service these loans the remainin ones are debts incurred from jus the previous mth, how much do u earn bankworker?
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by snowdrops(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
which bank is the worst when it comes to inappropriate dressing?
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Odunnu: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
Zenith takes the cup
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by snowdrops(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
hi odunnu!

Odunnu:

Zenith takes the cup
interesting. yet they are one of the biggest players in the market. i wonder if the ladies are under instruction from their bosses to expose some extra bits of their body to work or if its down to individual choice what to put on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes In Pictures To Keep You Going / Six Things You Should Not Do As A Tech Newbie. / Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.