Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,219 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! (36540 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Ekealterego: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
Amotekun and other security agencies in the West should keep very close scrutiny over those Ifesinachi buses heading West. We dont want an importation of the scourge into Oduduwa land.
No wonder you are a failure. On the Igede thread, you were there foaming in the mouth because of one person's comment. Just one small comment o... But everyday you are here wasting your life looking for an Igbo thread to comment on.

5 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Juoflife1(f): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know what this chaos is all about in the media. Drugs are everywhere in Nigeria na. Why is the focus in SE. I visited owerri 2 weeks ago and everywhere is calm, people and students going about their daily activities. Where exactly is the chaos happening?
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by SALIMAN(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
This so called mmiri is never a breaking news some peaple have it at home in Block stashed .
The Easterns took it wrong , it's therw in the north , Lagos in special
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by od501: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
temitope27:
grin I no get wahala nw

Better no get oo... cos even Buhari knows wetin this people fit do when they get access to the right weapons. Ijew youths as a perfect example.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
Amotekun and other security agencies in the West should keep very close scrutiny over those Ifesinachi buses heading West. We dont want an importation of the scourge into Oduduwa land.
are you from Yoruba?
omenka zukwanuike
Stop the atachee by force

4 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
omenkaLives:
Blame it on ipob. Ibo youths no longer listen to their parents or elders, all because Kanu called the elders efulefus.

Ever since ipob took hold of the East, things have kept going south. Hunger, with people stealing pots of soup, biscuits, politicians bribing electorates with a can of malt and 400 naira, to wanton bloodshed and now an emerging opioid crisis. It is so bad the East is now being referred to as AfghanEastern.

Sad to see that Afghanistan is now safer and more prosperous than AfghanEastern. cry
[/s]
rest
this is not valid sir
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by mu2sa2: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Sadly, the extant prophecy that igbos will cease to exist by 2040 seem ominously accurate. Only 5% of the population is over the age of 65 - virtually living out their remaining earthly days. The bulk of the population is under 25 - the age group that is being wiped out by drugs and violence. Ndigbo is gone by 2040 - only God can save the situation.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Cosmatikka: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Sergio101:

It's just because the east is voiciferous enough to talk against it....... that's why it seems it's only an Igbo thing.

Others will rather live with it than open up for people to see it's effect and talk against them
Exactly my brother. Igbos with one voice have shown that we do not support this evil.
Look at how ritual killings and skull mining have been a big menace to the south west, but never for once have their people or the government said anything about it.
meth shall be abolished in Igboland and naysayers shall be put to shame

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by blackmantis: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Some mkuru mmiri addicts are even here in Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
In the entire write-up, the author failed to mention the fact that this drug was and is being cooked in labs that not dot the nook and crannies of Igboland, first for the purpose of export, but now and lucrative local trade too

EcoBrick:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mkpuru-mmiri-drug-chaos-in-igboland-escalates/

.... To be continued below..

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by mu2sa2: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
blackmantis:
Some mkuru mmiri addicts are even here in Nairaland.
The political wing actors of mpkurummiri urchins has for long established a base on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Badadvisor: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin

I don dey see this meth for the street of the south west since 2009, and am sure it has been on the street of Lagos earlier than 2009.

Why this same meth com b like the new thing in town in the SE

Abi no b meth be Ice
I no just understand brother.

No be ice wey we know dem dey hype like this grin cheesy
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Aboks(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Competion between eastern and northern nigeria
very soon una go dey take solution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by oglalasioux(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2021
The solution:

Find out the manufacturers and distributors. Tie them up and set them and their properties on fire. Do it in about five communities and normalcy will return.

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by sirp9898(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
This drug is librating Igbo youths from fear and uncertinty of the future which the elites do not have except certinty

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by cayorday89(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I understand you , but I don't know why they make it seem like its only igboland its in , both crack and meth have been in lag abuja and pH for decades heroine even., I believe there's a foul play somewhere , an agenda
More like someone is doing aggressive marketing to bring it to the knowledge of those who don't know so as to have more patronage. I have lived in Lagos and few times in Abeokuta and Kwara, and I have seen this been used by people in these places years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by kaziblake(f): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Takeproft:
The Truth is, North and South West are the highest users of drugs in Nigeria. Colorado comes to mind. I think there is some form of preconceived agenda with this whole meth and South East brouhaha.
Why not take correction for your drug menace and leave the west alone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by shaklisco(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2021
This issue of drug things, is a global menace in Nigeria I like the way the Eastern leader and youth stand against it, I wish if other regions leader can do the same, I stay in Lagos surulere local government, if you see the way youth even children abuse drug you will be surprise may be they have guardian or not, even girls are not left out, funny things is that nobody is saying anything about it, and the result is visible, we are all living in fears of this children, you see them snatching phones,bags at early morning and night, I just pray government should look into this before Nigeria turn to something else.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by kaziblake(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
The drugs they were exporting have come home to roost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by kaziblake(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2021
shaklisco:
This issue of drug things, is a global menace in Nigeria I like the way the Eastern leader and youth stand against it, I wish if other regions leader can do the same, I stay in Lagos surulere local government, if you see the way youth even children abuse drug you will be surprise may be they have guardian or not, even girls are not left out, funny things is that nobody is saying anything about it, and the result is visible, we are all living in fears of this children, you see them snatching phones,bags at early morning and night, I just pray government should look into this before Nigeria turn to something else.
If something is happening in the east,you guys must call the west into it too,why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Idafire: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2021
This is the kind of post one miscreant slayerforever will avoid.

I wonder how you sleep at nite opening threads about a people you claim to hate that much as earlier as 3:00am in the morning.

Hope you are not high on meth.
This drug is destroying your people, I have never heard you say a thing about it, but you are everywhere opening threads, saying trash about a people you don't know
Continue, soon, you wud be detained in a psycho ward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by RodgersAkpafu: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Takeproft:
The Truth is, North and South West are the highest users of drugs in Nigeria. Colorado comes to mind. I think there is some form of preconceived agenda with this whole meth and South East brouhaha.
Not everything is about tribalism
Stop looking at the works through an ethno centric lens

Yes drug abuse is a nationwide problem as we speak

1 Like

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by phorget(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Anything to reduce the population is a good development shebi dem no wan get sense ni.
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Grandmeister(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
Lol the resident tribal warlord claiming SW. Tomorrow he will be singing another song on how igbos are tribalising a thread against other tribes. Na for who no sabi you for this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Psalmistproject: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
Have you contain your baby factory ritualism, pounding of New born babies for rituals at otokoto and dreaded okija shrines, have you stop your people from drug trafficking around the world, have you rescue and rehabilitate your boko haram members

Talking about the logistics supplier
What is the status of his arrest now? Do you know? Is he convicted or vindicated?

Being unintelligent in argument is tantamount to imbecilic wink
Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by omenkaLives(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Grandmeister:

Lol the resident tribal warlord claiming SW. Tomorrow he will be singing another song on how igbos are tribalising a thread against other tribes. Na for who no sabi you for this forum.
Only an unconscionable dummie would equate the call for the protection of a region to claims of coming from the same region.

I'm from the Middle Belt and desire not to see the West, a region I love so much, get polluted by the same Mkpurummiri epidemic ravaging AfghanEastern.

You may do yourself in if the comment hurts you so much. Save yourself the pains, and the world some oxygen.

4 Likes

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Decryptor:

You should know that South West are the majority when it comes to media publicity both by paper media and online. With this, they will not stop at tarnishing the image of Igbos while they keep a blind eye to vices going on in their zone.

That was how they cooked up one lie last year that "Fathers in Anambra were raping their daughters" of which eventually, the public officer that they claimed said such debunked it as a heinous lie that she never said such a thing.

These are the same set of people who see nothing wrong in incestuous rape with one of their kin here on Nairaland who was thrown into a United States Jail after raping a 14 year old minor and threatening to kill her is begging Nairalanders to come to his aid.

But like they say, in every disadvantage comes an advantage...at least, stake holders in the SE are keeping no stone unturned to fight the menace of drug use in Igbo land.

We are not like the zone where the brown-teeth chief drug dealer who is seeking a presidential ambition is worshipped and seen as a demi-god because of N500 he shares during campaigns.

Ignore those Yoruba people with their noise. We are in the East and we know there is nothing like meth epidemic nonsense. They stay in their Ogbomosho and ignore all the rubbish happening in their region but focus on others to give them bad names. We know how ritual killings, drugs and how Fulani herdsmen are terrorising them everyday but they cover it up. We also know the level of “toutism” in the west which is a big problem to their false claim of being the most educated. Just leave them to continue to wallow in their foolery, one day when they don’t have anyone else to blame, they will blame themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by Tingotoe: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2021
I recall a few years ago I opened a thread on the menace of the ibo drug dealers in Kano metropolis and not one single ibo guy condemned their kinsmen. Rather they apportioned blame on Kano youths for patronizing the criminal ibo drug dealers. Now the chicken has come home to roost. Enjoy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
Only an unconscionable dummie would equate the call for the protection of a region to claims of coming from the same region.

I'm from the Middle Belt and desire not to see the West, a region I love so much, get polluted by the same Mkpurummiri epidemic ravaging AfghanEastern.

You may do yourself in if the comment hurts you so much. Save yourself the pains.
omenkalistic omenka
rest naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! by omenkaLives(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

omenkalistic omenka
rest naaa
I don hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As An Egg Donor / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.