Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) (71109 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by nduprincekc(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2021

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Baawaa(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
If they really serious, any of their child that is weird should be report to the nearest police station

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by helinues: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
This case of meth is getting out of hand in SE

FG should quickly start the building of the 17 psychiatric clinics promised to be erected across SE

The effects are all over some comments on this forum

298 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Abdul05: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:
This case of Meth is getting out of hand in SE

FG should quickly start the building of the 17 psychiatric clinics promised to be erected across SE

bro, l support your suggestion... u are right grin

166 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by helinues: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hahahahah, I just watched the video.. Those people couldn't even stand straight.

This drug is almost in the level of Flakka oo

Something must be done about it as a matter of urgency

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by jetwonder(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin what is Meth?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Abdul05: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:
Hahahahah, I just watched the video.. Those people couldn't even stand straight.

This drug is almost in the level of Flakka oo

Something must be done about it as a matter of urgency
bro , you are right again grin

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:
This case of Meth is getting out of hand in SE

Everything is relative ...we igbos don't compare ourselves with other Nigerians ...this drugs is everywhere but just igbos can't take it

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by helinues: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abdul05:
bro, l support your suggestion... u are right grin

I love the reaction of those guys questioning those addicts. They are really concerned

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by LivingSage: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is Hypocrisy of the developer.

They developed Cambodia, India, Indonesia and host of other countries but they refused their own land being developed through Impuru Inmiri.

No be juju be that

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well what happened to their children that just arrived from different parts of the world with plenty money made from proceeds of the same Mkpurumirri. No be mama born the people they are selling it to ?

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by helinues: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Everything is relative ...we igbos don't compare ourselves with other Nigerians ...this drugs is everywhere but just igbos can't take it

Please this is not the time for whataboutism..

Stop

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Show video prove of other places the drug is destroying life like in SE.
oga Na karma visit una so. Make una welcome am well.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
jetwonder:
grin what is Meth?

Water seed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by jetwonder(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
AlfaSeltzer:

Water seed.
how does it relate to madness?

1 Like

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Kellibae(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:
Well what happened to their children that just arrived from different parts of the world with plenty money made from proceeds of the same Mkpurumirri. No be mama born the people they are selling it to ?

they are bringing money from it abi.?
What about ur region that does all ritual killing and skull mining , yet they still have brown roof and old building everywhere undecided

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Abdul05: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

I love the reaction of those guys questioning those addicts. They are really concerned
yes.. we also from other side are really concerned about this situation in South east.. grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Wazobia2216: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin grin no be say if these women act all this drama finish, una no go pay them wella ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Kzinne: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
After exporting it to Asia now they don't want it to affect their kids back home. Fools

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Wazobia2216: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kzinne:
After exporting it to Asia now they don't want it to affect their kids back home. Fools
What do you call this It's from the North! Why is no one writing or protesting about it

Their mothers liked it
cheesy grin

Modified:
This picture wasn't taken by me! It was in a tourist thread when he journeyed to Kano!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:

Atlantic they are bringing money from it abi.?
What about ur region that does all ritual killing and skull mining , yet they still have brown roof and old building everywhere undecided
Use your dot sense to relate what you have just typed, my comment and the topic. You will see what Mkpurumirri has done to you.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Abdul05: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:
bro.. you are right too.. grin l support u

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wazobia2216:

What do you call this It's from the North! Why is no one writing or protesting about it

Their mothers liked it
cheesy grin
People will be giving you fact about your region you will be lying against others. This is not anywhere near Nigeria but far away South Africa.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by helinues: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

Use your dot sense to relate what you have just typed, my comment and the topic. You will see what Mkpurumirri has done to you.

Yeeeeh, Funkeeeeeeeee come and see new punch lines oo

grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Wazobia2216: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

People will be giving you fact about your region you will be lying against others. This is not anywhere near Nigeria but far away South Africa.
grin grin prove undecided

No be say for mouth! No one take drugs like Northerners!

If you have been to Sabos, you will understand what I am saying!

So don't leave the fire in your house and be quenching that of others!

Modified
Laideabdulahi:

I swear.
It was during my JSS2 days I knew Northerners were mad drug addicts.
The truth is bitter to their ears! None of them seems to be talking about it or anything happening in the North!

They think they can use propaganda to change the narrative!

Btw, OP changed the topic after many has commented, so that they could also claim that those that commented were out of place!

These people like blowing things out of proportion to suite their agenda!

Na them sabi!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abdul05:
bro.. you are right too.. grin l support u
It’s more than hypocrisy it’s wickedness. You know what your children do abroad you love that they bring money home. Oya let them enjoy what they do to others you are crying all over the places. I repeat it’s not hypocrisy it’s wickedness.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wazobia2216:

grin grin prove undecided

No be say for mouth! No one take drugs like Northerners!

If you have been to Sabos, you will understand what I am saying!

So don't leave the fire in your house and be quenching that of others!
This particular picture you posted is not from northern Nigeria. Intelligent people don’t lie to win arguments. It makes you unintelligent.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by LILTJAY: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yam leg grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by helinues: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

This particular picture you posted is not from northern Nigeria. Intelligent people don’t lie to win arguments. It makes you unintelligent.

Enough, I am writing your name down now, you are not going to heaven again but ISS

grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Abdul05: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

It’s more than hypocrisy it’s wickedness. You know what your children do abroad you love that they bring money home. Oya let them enjoy what they do to others you are crying all over the places. I repeat it’s not hypocrisy it’s wickedness.
don't mind them bro.. grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by Wazobia2216: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

Prove it now!

Which one be lie for there

So you don't like hearing that they take drugs in the North grin grin

Why hypocrisy won wound una like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) by alanto: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

Enough, I am writing your name down now, you are not going to heaven again but ISS

grin
Helinus oko Asampetenwaanyi leave me o

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu / Make Healthy Sperm, Naturally / 35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.