Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Surf The Web Without Subscription - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Surf The Web Without Subscription (1608 Views)

Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Surf The Web Anonymously! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surf The Web Without Subscription by BankoleO1: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2011
I program Airtel sims to browse free of charge without subscribing for a whole month, Yes! This what I have been using and doing for 4 months and counting.

The cool thing about this you don't need additional software's like you mentioned. For MTN NO!

Features:
NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
NO DOWN TIME
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH FOR HEAVY DOWNLOADS!
THE SPEED IS SUPERB!

All I need is your Airtel Number and I will activate your line under 20minutes and you are set to browse till your tired!

I charge N1500 for activation, interested call Me on 08137756154.

visit infoseye..com

Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by biglawks(m): 4:03am On Jun 10, 2011
Can you help me do the same to my airtel line ? , but i am only going to pay when i see it is working .
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by greatfuldead: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2011
Bankole o
I sent you a text. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by BankoleO1: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2011
biglawks:

Can you help me do the same to my airtel line ? , but i am only going to pay when i see it is working .

I would have loved to, but its not possible why? Because once done it cant be undone sorry.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by BankoleO1: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2011
greatfuldead:

Bankole o
I sent you a text. Waiting for your reply.

Yes I got the text this morning, you will have to call me to discuss further thank you.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by guente02(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2011
social***** to **0 why must you charge dem wen u got it free from GL.

E no good ohhh i tink say u don pack for good in dis FBT Re-sellin ish
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by femi4: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2011
Guys i will post it here 4 every1 free by monday
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by abohrandy: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2011
femi4:

we go dey wait here for u!!!!
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by vitality22(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2011
Bankole_O:

I program Airtel sims to browse free of charge without subscribing for a whole month, Yes! This what I have been using and doing for 4 months and counting.

The cool thing about this you don't need additional software's like you mentioned. For MTN NO!

Features:
NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
NO DOWN TIME
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH FOR HEAVY DOWNLOADS!
THE SPEED IS SUPERB!

All I need is your Airtel Number and I will activate your line under 20minutes and you are set to browse till your tired!

I charge N1500 for activation, interested call Me on 08137756154.

visit infoseye..com
Chairman how far? you don come again abi? just go on and browse your stuff we shall get it free at the appointed time.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by vitality22(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
femi4:

Guy please can you send me this stuff to vitusboy@yahoo.com

Thanks a million
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by kelvinlink: 3:31am On Jun 11, 2011
ABEG COUNTRY PPLE, MAKE UNA HELP ME SEND HAM GO MY INBOX, francishield@yahoo.com
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by BankoleO1: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2011
guente02:

social***** to **0 why must you charge dem wen u got it free from GL.

E no good ohhh i tink say u don pack for good in dis FBT Re-sellin ish

Please feel free to post it here

femi4:

Why wait for monday? Why not post it right away?

@all since we have you guys that want to help post here. I guess there is no point of this thread. So please do not leave this people waiting as for you.

Have a nice weekend!
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by femi4: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2011
Bankole_O:

Please feel free to post it here

Why wait for monday? Why not post it right away?

@all since we have you guys that want to help post here. I guess there is no point of this thread. So please do not leave this people waiting as for you.

Have a nice weekend!
cos dats wen i wil hv access to my system.I just dont think its a good idea for you sell to others wat u got free on the internet.Moreover,its a system problem from airtel and it can stop working anytime as soon as they rectify the problem.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by chiskolo: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
Call me and I will teach You how you can brows with your Airtel sim 4 free. No any configuration needed. I dont need your money.
I will teach you 4 free.
we Nigerian we are greedy For me am not. I will give it free Cos it is free don't give your money 2 any baga.

Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by amurx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
No mind dat its all fr33 there is noting like sim configuration its jst a kind of trick jst load N200 card nd send BISDAY to 440 after which u'll receive 2 or 4 msgs jst remove ur battery and put it back, Browse 4 d whole month.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by DECOtech(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
pls, send to my inbox -decoent@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by benzion72(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
No wonder Airtel internet is getting slow by the day due to free users. I have tried browsing for free in the past but all is frustration from the use of IWP to Yourfreedom to some other softwares all are flukes. Me think the best thing is to be able to pay for the service you enjoy cheers
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by femi4: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
amurx:

No mind dat its all fr33 there is noting like sim configuration its jst a kind of trick jst load N200 card nd send BISDAY to 440 after which u'll receive 2 or 4 msgs jst remove your battery and put it back, Browse 4 d whole month.
So guys its already here,u dnt hv to wait 4 me to post it any longer.Alternatively, you can text SOCIALMONTH to 440
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by greatfuldead: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2011
amurx
Muchas gracias amigo.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by seunlayi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2011
chiskolo:

Call me and I will teach You how you can brows with your Airtel sim 4 free. No any configuration needed. I dont need your money.
I will teach you 4 free.
we Nigerian we are greedy For me am not. I will give it free Cos it is free don't give your money 2 any baga.

Good job.
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by greatfuldead: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bankole o
My post to you and your reply of June 10 2011 refers. You never made good so do no t play my nice guy here.
My text to you stands .
Re: Surf The Web Without Subscription by greatfuldead: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bankole o
I suggest you make good on this as per my text of today.
Your move.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Boards For Sale(scrap) Picture / Asus Gaming Laptop / Hma Pro Vpn Key Generator V2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.