Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) (21762 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Zico5(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
gentiles:
Good one from Enugu youths, if only Yoruba muslim youths can do similar campaign in the south west against rituals and skull mining.
Ok
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please o my people. I am traveling to enugu this xmas to see my uncle. How safe is the state with all this ipob issues

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by chelseamann(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Say no to Drugs
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by after4: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
you tell us since you and your fulani brothers are masters in addiction

I just dey pity northerners, the day this mpuru mmiri go enter north ehn (if e never enter oh), dem go know sey cordin nah joke

Golan007:

Do you guys understand addiction?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.
If you see something, say something and fight it not throwing blames or looking for another group to blame like those watching Miners and Sons ritual limited Afonja branch, mining and harvesting them for fun

What those in the waste are waiting for is the day they will see non yoruba name among the workers of Miners and Sons ritual limited so that they can blame the ethnic group of that one forever.

There is no need for this. Why always dragging Yorubas for issues that don't concern them. We actually need south west more than they need us.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Godons1: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Drugs don dey show them shege. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nice one Indi 042... Northerners and Yoruba miscreant Muslims always trying to send their hard drugs to the east... But this time they failed woefully Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Candidlady: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wont be shocked that some must have gotten high on it before stepping owt

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
cheesy funny enough some of them are among those taking it grin
As campaign dey go money go come out nah cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Onyii2222(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
That's very nice.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
after4:
you tell us since you and your fulani brothers are masters in addiction

I just dey pity northerners, the day this mpuru mmiri go enter north ehn (if e never enter oh), dem go know sey cordin nah joke

OK.

No problem.

Everybody is either Yoruba or a northerner to you.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is Crystal meth addiction is now common in igboland.

What you guys have been selling for decades has finally found a place in your domain.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by chudez0147(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.
If you see something, say something and fight it not throwing blames or looking for another group to blame like those watching Miners and Sons ritual limited Afonja branch, mining and harvesting them for fun

What those in the waste are waiting for is the day they will see non yoruba name among the workers of Miners and Sons ritual limited so that they can blame the ethnic group of that one forever.
You would've passed your message across without being silly..

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by chudez0147(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
onez:
Thank you Enugu youths. We still have reasonable youths. Let's save our youth and go after any drug baron in the east. Don't wait for govt.
True .. they should go for the sellers
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheWolfen:
They should simply go after the drug dealers. I bet with everyone in a community support, It will be quite easy to spot the bad eggs and fish them out. That way they will cut the drug supply to the youth.
Shebi if dem no see the drug buy again dem go rest
just a way of letting the dealers know that their market will not sell there. They should sell to the north people
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by Golan007: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Princedapace:

There is no need for this. Why always dragging Yorubas for issues that don't concern them. We actually need south west more than they need us.

Don't say nothing, Bro.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by chudez0147(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sergio101:
very good.

one was caught in my village today (third time of catching the same idiot).......... mercy wasn't an option at all.
Is he a seller or consumer?
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by chudez0147(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should take that campaign to the branches of The Lord's Chosen church.

Because if it is not meth, how will anyone believe that their mere apron is bulletproof, or that they won't die as long as they have it on even if the car they are in crashes to pieces.

While we fight against the evils of hard-drug addiction, we should also fight against the evils of fanatic indoctrination to religious dogmas.
This one don swear say him no go get sense

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by nkemoma(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Some of the campaigners are either users or dealers

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by homealone00: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.

You are raised in hatred, why should anyone blame you? It's only pity I have for your poor soul cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by uthlaw: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.

what about the drug dealers spoiling the name of the country... What are you doing about that!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
uthlaw:
what about the drug dealers spoiling the name of the country... What are you doing about that!

Two can play that game of bigotry cheesy

Drug dealer behind cocaine hidden in Lagos airport toilet arrested – NDLEA
"“In Ondo State, three persons: Alabi Idowu; Oluwatomipe Olorundare and Finity Sunday were arrested on Monday, Nov. 15 and a total of 2,771kgs of Cannabis recovered from them at Oke Ogun camp, Ipele, Owo LGA."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/496568-drug-dealer-behind-cocaine-hidden-in-lagos-airport-toilet-arrested-ndlea.html

Over 300 Suspected Drug Dealers Arrested In Katsina – NDLEA
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/05/over-300-suspected-drug-dealers-arrested-in-katsina-ndlea/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by KoshCAD: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Zico5:
See one of them still bringing Yoruba to the matter. Wetin concern Yoruba with Mmkpuru mmiri. Igbo have a lot to do especially on youths they are raising in that enclave.
Hmmm, wetin we go do. As igbo from OSU clan wey I be. If we don't mention the name of yoruba people, our lives can't complete. So dont blame us.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by POLYGAMY: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Good for your father
LALASTICLALA MYND44 SEUN RULE 2
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by DOTian: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by KoshCAD: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.

Hope after this your rant now, your father has been able to pay his rent so that landlord doesn't chase you away.

Hope he's now heal to Bleep your mother so well.

Hope you now have a better life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by KoshCAD: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
homealone00:

You are raised in hatred, why should anyone blame you? It's only pity I have for your poor soul cry
Hatred that has tarnish his already wretched life.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by CaptainAyub: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:
I love Igbo way of life.

Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state and Thiefnuubu's
nephew Oyetola are worse the Ikpeazu of Abia state but you will never see them call those governors out cos they were handpicked by the bourdillon drug lord himself.
But when you it comes to Makinde,you see them running their mouths.
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by aryzgreat: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Commendable. Igbos don't condone such social vice.

This is what we expect yoruba ppl to do against the "Yemisi" ppl ravaging their land hunting for skulls
Re: Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) by POLYGAMY: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Princedapace:

SO YOU CANNOT RECOGNIZE A FULANI TERRORIST WHEN YOU SEE ONE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? / COVID-19: People In South-East Don’t Believe Virus Exists – Dr. Sani Aliyu / Reasons You Are More Attractive to Mosquitoes Than Your Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.