Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) (23735 Views)

What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
clear fluid leaks
uncontrollably from my nose whenever I tilt my head
to the right while lying down.
I google it and it shows that there might
be a leak in the brain (God forbid).
Any risks ? No persistent cold
etc.. what can I do about it, have you experience the
same thing before ?.

Cc: Sissy3 , dominique ,
mynd44, Please i beg you move this to FP
for more views am getting extremely worried embarassed .

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
I have seen prayers heal the condemned to die!

Change your diet! Eat more veggies! Fruits and no junks

You will be okay!
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why don't you see a doctor as fast as possible. Please do.
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by spinna: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omo ..
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
I have seen prayers heal the condemned to die!

Change your diet! Eat more veggies! Fruits and no junks

You will be okay!

Thanks a bunch !!!.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why don't you see a doctor as fast as possible. Please do.

My dear I don't want hypertension embarassed,

any sickness or surgical illness concerning
the brain is a no no for me, especially with lots
of quacks docs in Nigeria.
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Shellsploit: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Brain fluid is leaking from your nose embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Brain fluid is leaking from your nose embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chai!!! sad
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
You may be related to Michael Scofield.
How old are you? E get why...
cherryCola:
clear fluid leaks
same thing before ?.

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by rottenPussy: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bros e b like say ur brain box don get fault o.
Carry am go Ladipo undecided

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Divsy(f): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello cherrycola, sorry for doing this here. Please kindly put me through on how you invested to start making such much money, I'll really appreciate ��
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Divsy:
Hello cherrycola, sorry for doing this here. Please kindly put me through on how you invested to start making such much money, I'll really appreciate ��

first of all do you know anything about
crypto ?.
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Divsy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
cherryCola:

first of all do you know anything about
crypto ?.
a little
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Divsy:
a little
I won't have the time to start teaching you from scratch, so you have to make some research by yourself they're couples of thread on this forum that will help you do that. I think they is one of iLegend thread that teaches crypto from scratch.
Your class resume next month !, use this month and learn some basic crypto stuff. quote me when you are ready.
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Divsy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
cherryCola:

I won't have the time to start teaching you from
scratch, so you have to make some research
by yourself they're couples of thread on this forum
that will help you do that.
I think they is one of iLegend thread that teaches
crypto from scratch.

Your class resume next month !, use this month and
learn some basic crypto stuff.
quote me when you are ready.
thanks a lot I appreciate...but can I atleast get your contact so I can communicate with you more constantly
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Divsy:
thanks a lot I appreciate...but can I atleast get your contact so I can communicate with you more constantly

090tonguetonguetongue

let me know when you are through so that
I can remove my Nums.
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Westchester(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Guy you're having a brain leak or csf leak embarassed
You'll need surgery to remedy the situation and you need to act fast before it leads to meningitis undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Divsy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=cherryCola post=109345

let me know when you are through so that
I can remove my Nums.[/quote] you can remove it now... thanks
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Westchester:
Guy you're having a brain leak or csf leak embarassed
You'll need surgery to remedy the situation and you need to act fast before it leads to meningitis undecided

Bro thanks for showing concerned cool .

Am heal smiley, now I can bend for four hours without
a drop of water smiley
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Divsy:
you can remove it now... thanks
aunty pls modify that your quote and remove my number, am getting a lot of DM which I don't like sad .
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
You may be related to Michael Scofield
How old are you? E get why...

I know this thread is dead, but This killed local man grin
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Ballzproblemm: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
cherrycola , foolish he goat lol ,how are you enjoying your bam
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by cherryCola: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
cherrycola , foolish he goat lol ,how are you enjoying your bam

Am so much enjoying it with your mother and sisters on my bed......tongue .
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by Ballzproblemm: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
cherryCola:

the reason brain is leaking is because my dad refused to stop fucking my mom when she was pregnant with me .
well that's to bad
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by ebenezer880(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good day please what drug was prescribed for you, I have a friend who currently is experiencing this. Thanks
Re: PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) by ebenezer880(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
cherryCola:
clear fluid leaks
same thing before ?.

Good day please what drug was prescribed for you, I have a friend who currently is experiencing this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer / Benefit Of Kuding Tea For Diabete And Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.