Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) (46043 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by ziondaughter247: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Houseofglam7:
She’ll get another before she exhales undecided

If it happened to a guy, I’d sympathize with him coz guys really are having it tough, if they broke, they broke AF cry

Guys are the real MVPs

Just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Someone just lost her home and you're here talking rubbish.
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Houseofglam7:

If it happened to a guy, I’d sympathize with him coz guys really are having it tough, if they broke, they broke AF cry

Guys are the real MVPs

Brethren, we must protect this one
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Sorry for your lost, but definitely your wiest will compensate your lost
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by MrCEN: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=108045502]Nollywood actress Didi Ekanem was thrown into shock and tears as she watched her house being razed by fire.

I don't want to sound this way but your house is burning yet you are doing live and crying without tears.
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Charisma01: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2021
ugabamuzu:

My brother I want to guess that you dont live in Nigeria..

Baba don't ever play smart or cheat a Benin lady, edo, igbira, kogi, and ogbomoso..

By default they are born with black magics
Bros i know wetin you dey talk. I school fro Benin for my Uni.
Benin person go tell you say, forget say i dey go church o, if you try me i go deal with you traditional way.
Na the Benin woman husband story i wan hear
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Public stunt angry she should have called firefighters, how did the fire start
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2021
jmaxjohn:

Brethren, we must protect this one

Daughters of jezebel are coming for my jugular.
The truth truly hurts
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2021
All my late nights of hard work.... Hahhahhahha
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2021
cheesy
ugabamuzu:
As long as those hips live... She will build another one

When you build the next one ... Don't ever open legs for a Benin woman's husband again.. just focus on Yahoo boys and politicians

Let's help you clone that your cheating spouse's WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone....

DM now!!!!
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy mr seer

You saw right
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting another bigger and better house, courtesy of her male admirers, I see her posting on social media how God came down personally from heaven and gave it to her, I see Nairalanders attributing her gifts to the power of clitocurrency.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Confirm!
Houseofglam7:

Guys are the real MVPs

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
cheesy
hollah123:
Once clitocurrency is still a legal tender,no shaking
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2021
As long as your company is still running smoothly that's not a problem.
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Lacash: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood actress Didi Ekanem was thrown into shock and tears as she watched her house being razed by fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXkpcgJMtA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1CTcBKnbC/?utm_medium=copy_link
Fear no more for thy Boory shall make a way for you… grin grin grin
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting another bigger and better house, courtesy of her male admirers, I see her posting on social media how God came down personally from heaven and gave it to her, I see Nairalanders attributing her gifts to the power of clitocurrency.

This I have seen.

Awon seer.
You've seen well shocked
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Johnsonboj: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
ugabamuzu:

When you build the next one ... Don't ever open legs for a Benin woman's husband again.. just focus on Yahoo boys and politicians

Let's help you clone that your cheating spouse's WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone....

DM now!!!!
help a broda bro i need am bad bad i need to catch my cheating babe
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Johnsonboj:
help a broda bro i need am bad bad i need to catch my cheating babe

081130 seven seven 1 six 7
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Poleski: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chai! She shouldn't worry. Big-ass lovers will do the needful for her.
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Life is funny sometimes person wen get today e fit reach tomorrow make e no get again so don't make jest of people going through hard times
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood actress Didi Ekanem was thrown into shock and tears as she watched her house being razed by fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXkpcgJMtA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1CTcBKnbC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Na to relocate to your village be that o
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
frowland:
There is too many windows in this building design.
Nice building nonetheless.
so you haven't see a glasshouse with all external sides as widows?
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Tonyclems(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Insure ur property to avoid stories like this. For more info call me on 08061309009
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
cococandy:

ou are you people sure you’re okay?
Hi
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:
shocked

This is quite sad.

She keeps mentioning "all my late nights". What does that mean?

It means all the night she hasn't been sleeping at home nah.

MTN data subscription available for as low as#300/GB. do well to patronize. More details in signature.
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
ugabamuzu:

DM now!!!!
If it was your sister would you tell her to use her hips to build another house? Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should be inconsiderate.
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
.... It's the annoying siren from the damn fire trucks strolling to the scene without water angry

... Am sure they even negotiate on phone " how much u go pay " before they will even consider leaving their offices. angry
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Life is funny sometimes person wen get today e fit reach tomorrow make e no get again so don't make jest of people going through hard times

... What's your point now?
undecided
She mock anybody?... Una go just dey proud inside poverty. Do you know how much that crib is worth?, did she tell you she will sleep on the streets tonight?
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=MrCEN post=108052752][/quote]
We are in the 21st century...
Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by Bigpapi: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2021
suffering:
Na to pack load enter village. She go dey alright, last last.

No worry she go use TOTO buy again

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) by IcyAutos: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Hahaha, you were � correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.