Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours (1237 Views)

How Anyone Can Make 20k Online In The Next 48 Hours / Get Your Smart Number In 48 Hours e.g. 0800080000 / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
I'm a student and things has been bad for avery long time. I've been under intense pressure for months now

I borrowed money from loan apps. I didn't borrow the money to by clothes or anything. I borrowed it to feed. The money has been due for quite sometimes now. What I have been doing is to borrow from one loan app to offset the debt on another. Just to buy me more time. Now there's no loan app that can borrow me money again.

In 48 hours the loan will be due and when it's due, they'll spread my name to all my contacts as a criminal.

I'm stuck. I don't even have a penny to pay back.

I'm putting this out here maybe a good samaritan will help me out.

Because this whole thing is driving me crazy.

I can prove everything.

PS: The total money I'm owing is over 100k.
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Haakeem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
sad 100k for just feeding? You took a big risk, a very very big one.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Haakeem:
sad 100k for just feeding? You took a big risk, a very very big one.
interest has been accumulating for months
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Brainard22: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
First tip:
Deny them access to your storage, location, phone, and contacts

Note I'm not a party to fraud! Pay up your loan

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by DonBenny77(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nobody will help you here, a lot of people are on that boat. Even FG, just stomach the embarrassment with time it will pass

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by aramanda14: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
The first thing is to avoid Unrecognized loan company. Borrow from the ones that have license from CBN, those ones will not disgrace you like all these Chinese loan sharks, The guys at FairMoney and co are doing very well
Brainard22:
First tip:
Deny them access to your storage, location, phone, and contacts

Note I'm not a party to fraud! Pay up your loan
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by kingcolearchive: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
I always hate it when i hear stories like this. I was just telling somebody in one thread about how FairMoney was there for me when I needed them most. I pray you are able to sort yourself
Number2:
I'm a student and things has been bad for avery long time. I've been under intense pressure for months now

I borrowed money from loan apps. I didn't borrow the money to by clothes or anything. I borrowed it to feed. The money has been due for quite sometimes now. What I have been doing is to borrow from one loan app to offset the debt on another. Just to buy me more time. Now there's no loan app that can borrow me money again.

In 48 hours the loan will be due and when it's due, they'll spread my name to all my contacts as a criminal.

I can prove everything.

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by bigboychukstar: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
It pains me too bro, anytime i tell people about fairmoney on this forum they always insult me. People should wake up to the fact that Fairmoney is here to stay and they are helping people grow their businesses through quick access to loans
kingcolearchive:
I always hate it when i hear stories like this. I was just telling somebody in one thread about how FairMoney was there for me when I needed them most. I pray you are able to sort yourself
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by oluflourish: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2021
Guy was once in your shoes, but all in all no contemplate suicide..those people no get joy and their job is to tarnish your image, they are even happy doing that.Pay something, not paying at all makes them go crazy.
Not matter how many people they call or message, I believe you will bounce back and it will be a forgotten story... You just need courage and strength this point in time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2021
oluflourish:
Guy was once in your shoes, but all in all no contemplate suicide..those people no get joy and their job is to tarnish your image, they are even happy doing that.Pay something, not paying at all makes them go crazy.
Not matter how many people they call or message, I believe you will bounce back and it will be a forgotten story... You just need courage and strength this point in time.
Thanks alot. I'm sure I'll pull through this by God's Grace.
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by FahBuLous: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Number2:

I can prove everything.

Please which loan apps did you borrow, what were the requirements??
I want to borrow money too please help a brother..
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Vad123: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Delete all you contact and save them in a diary.Go look for money and pay up.
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by ceematics: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2021
You can't shame the shameless ...bros which app be that I need like 80k loan sorry 80k awoof this December with public disgrace grin
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by hollah123: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Number2:

I can prove everything.

u gat b kidding me,100k to feed?

I M not disputing whatever claim u have there but it looks fabricated

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Nezzjnr: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Advert for Fair money?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
hollah123:
u gat b kidding me,100k to feed?

I M not disputing whatever claim u have there but it looks fabricated
it isn't fabricated. I can do a video proof of everything.

The interest built up overtime bro
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
FahBuLous:
please don't try to borrow from this loan sharks. You will forever regret your decision
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by FahBuLous: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Number2:
please don't try to borrow from this loan sharks. You will forever regret your decision
I won't...
I need money badly, please just gimme a name...
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
FahBuLous:
I won't...
I need money badly, please just gimme a name...
Lcredit
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by FahBuLous: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Number2:
Lcredit
What are their requirements?
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by dake40(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Another fairmoney sponsored thread

We can read through the lines

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by omoruyivictory(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2021
I go through this thing before
Mine was palm credit and Branch loan but the debt is not up to 100k mine is palm credit 41k Branch loan 6k up together 47k.
They contacted my mother telling her that them will locate me and arrest me, so many times they will call, the two loan app one after the other and anytime they call me I will not pick, but managed to pay Branch loan 6k after about 3 months and my mother assist me with about 5k I was free for Branch loan
I was battling to pay palm credit. I decided to denied them access to my contact location etc but them keep calling me I never ever pick their call them will send me WhatsApp messages telling me that them will locate and arrest me and them will block my bank account and so on
To cut the story short I was able to pay the money little my little and I paid all the money within one year and one month but the interest was not too much let me say at of 41k I paid about 44k while Branch loan 6k no interest at all and I got the money to pay through bet9ja only about 10k my hard earn money was inside the money
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by techboss1313: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2021
So the thing is, most Nigerians are to be blamed, was it not on this same forum that somebody said they borrowed money from a loan platform and they disappeared with the money. Although character assassination is very bad and should not be condoned. People like FairMoney will never spoil your image. That’s how much I trust them
omoruyivictory:
Mine was palm credit and Branch loan but the debt is not up to 100k mine is palm credit 41k Branch loan 6k up together 47k.
They contacted my mother telling her that them will locate me and arrest me, so many times they will call, the two loan app one after the other and anytime they call me I will not pick, but managed to pay Branch loan 6k after about 3 months and my mother assist me with about 5k I was free for Branch loan
I was battling to pay palm credit. I decided to denied them access to my contact location etc but them keep calling me I never ever pick their call them will send me WhatsApp messages telling me that them will locate and arrest me and them will block my bank account and so on
To cut the story short I was able to pay the money little my little and I paid all the money within one year and one month but the interest was not too much let me say at of 41k I paid about 44k while Branch loan 6k no interest at all and I got the money to pay through bet9ja only about 10k my hard earn money was inside the money
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by techboss1313: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2021
I can recommend a few.
1.FairMoney
2.carbon
3. Dole
But I have only tried FairMoney so I can only vouch for them now
FahBuLous:
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by Number2(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2021
omoruyivictory:
My prayer is just to overcome this one. If I am able to pay up, I'll never borrow a dime from this people again

It's expiring today.

Let me see what they intend doing

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by chumsfortech: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2021
I really hope you are able to sort it out today. But just in case of next time, use verified loan platforms that will not blackmail and threaten your character. It was on Nairaland that someone told me about fairmoney and carbon and I tried using one of them and I dey enjoy am like this
Number2:
My prayer is just to overcome this one. If I am able to pay up, I'll never borrow a dime from this people again

It's expiring today.

Let me see what they intend doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by FahBuLous: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2021
techboss1313:
I can recommend a few.
1.FairMoney
2.carbon
3. Dole
But I have only tried FairMoney so I can only vouch for them now
It's my first time, how do u think they will loan me as a beginner...?
Re: I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours by okolojay: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
I think for Fair money you have to first build your credit score. so borrow the little they can lend you return it back on time, repeat the same process for a while and watch your credit score increase
FahBuLous:
It's my first time, how do u think they will loan me as a beginner...?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigeria Skit Maker Promoting 1xbet In All Their Skit? / Amazon KDP Is A Scam / Indomie Noodles Contacted Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.