Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How Anyone Can Make 20k Online In The Next 48 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Anyone Can Make 20k Online In The Next 48 Hours (90 Views)

Make 20k Monthly...no Jokes / I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours / How To Make 20k Weekly As A VTU Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Anyone Can Make 20k Online In The Next 48 Hours by fxid10(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15
Yes, I'm not exaggerating

It is something you can do successfully.

And the good news is that, *if you can do N20,000,...

...you can do N100,000 Naira VERY EASILY* and you can *repeatedly* do 1Million Naira.

Imagine how your life will look like by then.

*My dear, No gree for hardship this year oooo*

Ensure you do an online business that can *easily bring you money* πŸ’°...

...even if you are a very busy person...

...even if you lacked technical skills...

...even if you lack capital...

...even if you have zero experience in selling and marketing...

Even if you have never made a Kobo before online...

...you can, and you will, make your first 20,000 Naira online in the next 48 hours or less once I show you what I'm about to show you right now.

Let me start by *CONGRATULATING YOU* first.

Yes, I am congratulating you for 2 reasons.

Reason number 1 is...

*You will surely make your first 20,000 Naira online in 48 hours or less*.

Reason number 2 is that

*You will forever remain a money magnet*, that is, someone that can very *easily attract* πŸ’° money at will.

*YOU CAN AND YOU WILL*

So let's start.

In this 2024, ensure you do a business that can bring *YOU* 95% profit each time you make easy sales.
I will explain and recommend something perfect to you.

In this 2024, do not make the mistake of just asking people to come buy, *"come and buy"*.

That marketing method does not work well at all at all, especially if you want to make huge amount of money.

The method that works perfectly well is,

*Use a free gifts to catch many people into your net*.

That is the only method that will make many of them pay you very easily.

If you can do the above 2 things, you will become a millionaire in few months.

Don't worry, I will explain more.

Earlier, I told you to do a business that will bring you 95% profit

What that means is, if you sell a product for N3,500, your profit at least should be N3200.

So if you generate N350,000, *your profit should be N320,000 at least.*

*Unfortunately, e-commerce business can never do that for you.*

*Affiliate marketing can never do that for you.*

*MMM can neverbdo that for you.*

Crypto currency can not do that for you without *giving you high blood pressure first.*

The only business in this life, based on my 8 years of experience online, that can constantly generate you *Huge amount of money* at a very short time is

*PRACTICAL INFORMATION MARKETING*

What does that really mean?

And why do people everywhere in the world, *including Nigeria buy practical information like crazy?*

During our secondary school days, we used to have *Biology textbook* and *Biology practical test book*, right?

Biology PRACTICAL test book, and every other practical test book, clearly show you the steps you must follow so as to achieve a particular result.

It will tell you what to do, how to do it, steps to follow, and how to follow each of those steps.

*It's like a map that takes you from where you are, to where you want to be.*

That is exactly how *practical information ebook* is. For example, It shows people how to move from making zero Naira online monthly, to making N100,000 monthly online*. And that is why people buy practical ebooks like crazy all over the world including Nigeria.

A 26 year old lady in 2023 sold in 9 months, 7,682 copies of a practical ebook on how ladies in Nigeria can *know their skin type from home,* and *how to formulate soap and cream that works for their skin type from home*.
Each copy of the practical ebook was N3000.
*She generated over 23 Million Naira in pure profit if you check your calculator*

I'm sure you are opening your mouth right now.
And you are probably asking yourself

*How can I make this kind of money this year?*

*How can I key-into these business and succeed like her?*

*I taught her how to do it.*

Don't worry, I want to show you how you can start in the next 1 hour or less and succeed like her in 1 year or less, *without you creating any practical ebook of YOUR OWN*

*But wait, there is a very big problem I want to let you know first*

But the good news is that, it will not be a problem to you because I've solved them for you already.

You see, all the money you need, is in the hands of total strangers out there. These strangers don't know you.

Let's assume you want to make 5 Million Naira in 10 months. All that money is in the hands of total strangers out there.

And like I said, they don't know you.
Even if they know you, *they don't like and trust you yet*. Meaning, majority of this strangers will not *easily* give you their money like that.

*That's a very big problem*.
Or is it not a problem? *Considering the fact that you want to make huge amount monthly?*

In fact that is the major reason most online sellers are frustrated because their business is not moving well at all online.

For people to send you their hard earned money online, *they need to like you and your ideas, they need to see you as an expert in that field you are talking about and then trust you*.

It will take most online sellers many many weeks to make people love them, and even trust them. All of these must happen before anyone, including you, can earn money from people online.

But the good news is that, it will take you only 30minutes or less to achieve these because of the system you will use.

*What system is that?*

Like I said initially, never you tell people to *"come and buy, come and buy"*. People don't like to hear that online. It makes you look like a scammer. That method will scare people away instead of attracting them to you.

The perfect method to use is thisπŸ‘‡

Give something for free, and then relax and watch them come back to you, begging you to collect their money πŸ’° and send them your product.

I want to explain this thoroughly.

Do you still remember that 26 year old lady that sold 7,682 copies of her practical eBook in only 9 months generating over 23 million Naira in profit?

I am very sure you would like to use the method she used, *and will love to get the same result or even a better result.*

What she did was that she sent out a *free practical eBook* that shows young ladies, *step by step*, how they can accurately know their skin type from home. She showed what to use and how to use them.

At the last page of the *free practical ebook*, she mentioned that ladies can actually formulate cream and soap that can work perfecty for their skin type. And that only N3000 will get them *another practical ebook* that will show them ingredients to use, and how to mix them, and even where to buy them,and how to apply on skin.

The end result was that in 9 months, she sold 7,682 copies of that practical ebook. Meaning she sold at least 25 copies daily.

*Why was she able to attract that big result?*

Look at reasons below πŸ‘‡

*Her topic was what most ladies are looking for*

*She used a free gift to catch plenty of them*

After reading the free ebook which was less than 10 scanty pages, most of the ladies *LOVE* her idea, they saw her as an *EXPERT* in that field because of the way she presented it, and they *TRUST* her. They were moved to pay her even though they have never seen her before.

Every 24 hours, she makes nothing less than N30,000.

Imagine yourself in her shoes 😁😁😁.

I wrote the ebooks for her, and I showed her the above marketing method to use. And I promised her that I will answer all questions from customers (readers) through voicenote. *She paid me handsomely*.

If you will love to start this business, *you can start in the next 1 hour or less without you writing anything.*

*Everything is ready for YOU to use right now*

To begin, you need the following πŸ‘‡

You need free practical ebook on a *very hot topic* that you will give out for free

Inside the free ebook, another practical ebook will be expertly advertised that people will buy from you.

What if i provide you with *4 practical ebooks* that has *very attractive* covers and topics, that will be expertly advertised in 4 different free practical ebooks/practical free reports?

These are the topics of the practical ebooks and what they contains πŸ‘‡

*PRACTICAL EBOOK 1*

*How to get any product of your choice within Nigeria at factory prices and sell in large quantity without running advertisement*

In the above practical πŸ‘†ebook, you will see that it is cheaper and faster to buy products of your choice in Nigeria than to import them. You will get over 160 big importers who are ready to work with you. And you will see how to start with zero capital and sell in large quantity without running advertisement. You will join some groups owned by some of these importers.
A lot will be learned in the free version that will move people to buy the paid version.

*PRACTICAL EBOOK 2*

*How to make your ebook sell like crazy*

The free eBook on this topic shows where exactly to go to online and gather free information, and how to turn it into a money making products, and then the paid version of the ebook talks about what to do to sell at least 20 copies of the ebook daily.

*PRACTICAL EBOOK 3*

HOW TO MAKE TOTAL STRANGERS RUSH TO YOUR BUSINESS BEGGING TO BUY FROM YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE STARTING TODAY.

The free version of the above practical ebook talks about what you can do to attract many many people to your business daily. Like, making people an offer they can not resist. While the paid version provides many examples of what to do step by step to get people to beg you to collect their hard earn money.

*PRACTICAL EBOOK 4*

*HOW TO IMPORT ANY CAR OF YOUR CHOICE AT A RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP PRICE FROM THE UNITED STATES*

The free version talks about why cars must be imported from the United State alone.
It clearly mentioned why Mr Henry and Mr Basil will import 2020 Toyota Venza at 2.5million Naira and 4.5million Naira respectively.
It mentions what Mr Henry knows, that Mr Basil does not know. It mentioned what must be considered before paying for a car. While the paid version gives many more information, and all that is needed in the process of buying and shipping cars from USA to Nigeria, including clearance. You will get everything.

People in Nigeria are looking for how to make more money in Nigeria.

They are looking for practical information that can move them from where they are presently to where they want to be financially.

Aside from the above practical ebooks, see what more you are getting from me.

I will respond to all questions that will come from those that bought from you. Send the questions to me and I will answer using voicenote. And you can forward to them.

You will get a link that will take you to learning how to run Facebook ads, targeting the right audience for the ebooks if you want to go that way.

You will get over 25 marketing messages that will make people very curious wanting to get your free ebook to know more.

And of course you know, it is the free ebook that will teach them something very very valuable, moving them from where they are, to a higher level. And for them to get to the final destination, they need to buy the practical ebook advertised in the free ebook.

*This is what I have saved you from* πŸ‘‡

Under normal circumstance, it will take you over 5 months to be able to come up with practical ebooks that will be loved by many.

You will need to pay people to create back covers for your practical ebooks, and that will take over N25,000 each.

You will need to struggle for weeks, even months, to be able to sell your ebooks.

But I have done all of that for you, and even ready to answer questions from those that will buy from you.

All you need to do is to send out short marketing messages.

For example

"You need a luxury car without a luxury price? My free practical report will show you how to get one. Contact me now for your free practical report"

Once they contact you, send them the report.

The report will teach them something that will move them to call you to get the paid version of the practical ebook on car importion.

*It is that simple.*

The more persons you send the short marketing messages to, the better.

So you can get everything from me right now, and start making money with them, and keeping all the money for yourself. *I don't care if you make 100 million Naira,* keep it for yourself.

Because you read upto this point, I want to make you an offer. It's only for a limited number of persons. Once I get that number, the offer will be gone forever.

See what you are getting πŸ‘‡

*4 practical ebooks on very hot topics*. In fact I will make it 5 practical ebooks. And you can resell them at any price you want and keep the money for yourself. All valued at N450,000

*4 practical free ebook/free report* All valued at at N20,000

*Over 25 short marketing messages* valued at N5000

*I will answer all the questions that will come to
you from your prospect or even those that bought the practical ebook from you* , and I will do that for 10 years. Valued at N1000,000.

*You will get a link that will take to a video that will show you how to run Facebook's ads in case you want to run ads.*

In case you will love to use canva to design attention grabbing headline that you can use on Facebook/instagram/whatsapp, I will give you a link that will take you to a video that will teach you that.

*And much more*

*Everything you are getting here is worth about 1.5Million Naira*.

But I will never charge you that.

This will go for N25,000 on my landing page very very soon.

But this is what I want to do for *YOU*

Because you read upto this point, contact me on WhatsApp. I will make you an offer that will make you smile. +2347039173910

I want you to make your own thousands to millions of Naira this year like others out there.
*And I promise to keep my promise to you* πŸ™‹.

*No gree for hardship this year o.*

Turn yourself to someone who can constantly attract money this year and beyond.

I'm waiting for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of Cassava Peeling Machine In Nigeria? / Scrap Construction Company Items Available For Sale Ph / Experience Dubai With A Range Rover: An Unforgettable Family Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.