Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (38664 Views)

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2021
calcal:
sure, the wife must be Oyinbo.

She's just light brown, nowhere near oyibo

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2021
isaiah4life:
Money go attract fine woman.
Money makes almost everyone more beautiful. Money attracts only unwise ones. And be careful as it seems money will control you too.

Instead of looking for money, run after education. I dont mean college certificates here, but the zeal to want to know should be in you. The zeal to want to know how to make money should be your desire, and not money itself.

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by efavour: 3:48am On Nov 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:
With that tall daughter? 13 years marriage
they had her before the wedding
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 4:34am On Nov 30, 2021
czarr:
Ay seems like he caters to her more than she caters to him, I'm not hating but from body language she seems bossy and he seems like some one who lets her have her way for peace to reign.

When a man leans towards a woman in a picture and the woman keep straight or leans away...you know who has the power in the relationship.
can you imagine peoples interpretations!

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
AY is lucky that he is rich. If not, this his wife will be fuccking outside.
But she started dating him when he had nothing, she financed some of his projects that brought him fame and wealth.

Like AY's wife, like E-money's wife...These ladies stood and supported their men even when they had nothing but hope and prospects.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 4:45am On Nov 30, 2021
SlayQueenSlayer:

Even the one wey tall pass you sef.
. She's not taller . Take a second look at those pix she appear taller, she was had a high heel on.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:53am On Nov 30, 2021
The only comedian when make hair dye people still dey business...twale baba and more grease to your elbows.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by smd837(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2021
If wu like take me to sha sha Court, no be the guy dis virgin her, she done dey do the thing since when shes 12yrs old.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SmartMen: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

Better oil dey dis AY head. I don't consider him the most talented comedian but he is definitely the most successful.
Congratulations & more Grace.
It is not oil. The man is more of a businessman/entrepreneur than a comedian. He is smart and I think he started like that before adding comedy
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by deltateam: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2021
This guy is swimming in money.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by deltateam: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
AY is lucky that he is rich. If not, this his wife will be fuccking outside.

That is not a criteria for your wife to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by deltateam: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2021
smd837:
If wu like take me to sha sha Court, no be the guy dis virgin her, she done dey do the thing since when shes 12yrs old.

Do these beings still exist on planet?

How can someone sleep and wake up with this silly thoughts. Catch him one on one like that Alaye in Ghana and watch him stammer.
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

Better oil dey dis AY head. I don't consider him the most talented comedian but he is definitely the most successful.

How he did it still baffles me. Using other comedians to make money. He needs to be studied.

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Do you know that A.y is over 50 years old
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by legba1(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Facts

Definitely not the most successful, you can take it anywhere.

Bros pls take note, AY is definitely not the most funny amongs the comedians in Nigeria as people like I go die are more funny but none, not even one among them has AY packaging......his organisation is better structured than what others have, hes got a real estate arm, movie production, fashion interior decor which is managed by his Mrs...
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by franchasng: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2021
czarr:
Ay seems like he caters to her more than she caters to him, I'm not hating but from body language she seems bossy and he seems like some one who lets her have her way for peace to reign.

When a man leans towards a woman in a picture and the woman keep straight or leans away...you know who has the power in the relationship.
cheesy cheesy
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations to the Makuns, more wins in your marriage and life in Jesus mighty name
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TuFab(f): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2021
czarr:

I just have to agree with you, she's just too stiff, so unwomanly. More like Ay had to plead with her majesty to take the pictures.
Ay must not go broke o, the way she would flee without thinking twice ehn.
Maybe she's feeling like Ay is too small to be d only one chopping her wide hips. Alabuku..

2 Likes

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Highter1(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:
Money is good. Do u read my mind.

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2021
All these yearly celebrations na stress jare. Take it 5 or 10 intervals. Simple
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Beautiful woman with nice shape

1 Like

Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
This AY is so strange for a Yoruba man.

Didn't marry early .. was 37 years
Has one wife.. has one child.

AY should check his ancestral roots
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Teddybliss: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Where did you get this statistics? This dry AY, top 5 successful comedian in Nigeria?
Check around

He is top 5 successful comedian of all time
Re: AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IniUbom(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam / Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. / Photos From Susan Peters Traditional Marriage In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.