Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews (2667 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Secret Of Ranking Any Of Your Fiverr Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by JoeKing001: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Honduras01:

Some days ago, I posted on nairaland that I need a USA review seller, two guys messaged me only to turn out to be scammers, thank God the money was not much. They placed the order, and after doing transfer, they cancelled the order and blocked me on WhatsApp.....

So...........I do not trust any service here.

I saw your post on that thread. The way you drafted the post was a direct invite to scammers and I'm not surprised they contacted you. In fact, some of the scammers have been known to pretend as if they are a popular username on NL. The way around this is to simply ask them to quote you with the account they are claiming to be, before any transaction can be started.

Ideally, you should have asked OGs in that thread to recommend a legitimate Fiverr Review seller to you to avoid incidents like this. This guy you're accusing of scamming you is legitimate and the bad comments you have left on this thread is damaging to his business. Heck, I would never have used his service if I saw that. The right thing to do is to take it down.

I'll advise you post details of the said scam on the other thread. Screenshot of your conversation and everything.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
JoeKing001:

I saw your post on that thread. The way you drafted the post was a direct invite to scammers and I'm not surprised they contacted you. In fact, some of the scammers have been known to pretend as if they are a popular username on NL. The way around this is to simply ask them to quote you with the account they are claiming to be, before any transaction can be started.

Ideally, you should have asked OGs in that thread to recommend a legitimate Fiverr Review seller to you to avoid incidents like this. This guy you're accusing of scamming you is legitimate and the bad comments you have left on this thread is damaging to his business. Heck, I would never have used his service if I saw that. The right thing to do is to take it down.

I'll advise you post details of the said scam on the other thread. Screenshot of your conversation and everything.

He doesn't understand the damages he's doing and he will be hoping to progress in life. He could easily check my profile or ask for proofs but he prefers damaging what I'm taking time to build.
I don't post anything fake but everything he sees is fake to him.

I feel sorry for him though.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Services still up and running grin grin
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by Honduras01: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
JoeKing001:

Okay
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by Chibuzo15: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2022
1x2x3:
Services still up and running grin grin

Thanks boss,
I just got some reviews from him and I will surely be getting more soon. What sets him apart is he goes further to give you tips to follow how to grow your account while getting the reviews, unlike others that just give a review and thats all
100% legit
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Chibuzo15:

Thanks boss,
I just got some reviews from him and I will surely be getting more soon. What sets him apart is he goes further to give you tips to follow how to grow your account while getting the reviews, unlike others that just give a review and thats all
100% legit

Thank you Sir. Wish you rapid sales.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Keep the chats coming.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by dvkot(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Honduras01:

Some days ago, I posted on nairaland that I need a USA review seller, two guys messaged me only to turn out to be scammers, thank God the money was not much. They placed the order, and after doing transfer, they cancelled the order and blocked me on WhatsApp.....
So...........I do not trust any service here.

I think you are far from being smart.. So was he the one that contacted you? You got drowned in your stupidity and you are trying to drag someone else in with you. Get smarter and grow up

1 Like

Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by alomeda600(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2022
$5 review for sale
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
alomeda600:
$5 review for sale

Not here sir.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by swiftz(f): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2022
I have used his services and he delivered. He's my verified reviews plug now.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by eldee365: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
1x2x3:

Thank you Sir. Wish you rapid sales.

I don't get orders like before, will this help?

I even deleted some of my gigs yesterday.

I would love to enter the first page in my niche and category.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
swiftz:
I have used his services and he delivered. He's my verified reviews plug now.

Thanks a lot for the review. All the best with your sales.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
eldee365:

I don't get orders like before, will this help?

I even deleted some of my gigs yesterday.

I would love to enter the first page in my niche and category.

Front page ain't guaranteed as some niches are highly competitive due to thousands of sellers. What I'm sure about is that you will see great improvements and climb higher which will help you get orders organically.

1 Like

Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
Get organic orders ��

Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Keep the messages coming.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 2kshirts: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello, how do I place my order for $5 review @1x2x3
I tried to add your number on WhatsApp but it's not showing up

PAY BEFORE SERVICE. WHATSAPP only: 0 - 9 - 0 - 5 - 6 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 1 - 5 - 6
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
2kshirts:
Hello, how do I place my order for $5 review @1x2x3
I tried to add your number on WhatsApp but it's not showing up

PAY BEFORE SERVICE. WHATSAPP only: 0 - 9 - 0 - 5 - 6 - 4 - 7 - 6 - 1 - 5 - 6

It's on whatsapp.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Available
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by qixxy: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
I used this service and it was exactly as described. Thanks for the 5-star reviews.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2022
qixxy:
I used this service and it was exactly as described. Thanks for the 5-star reviews.

Thank you for using my services. Looking forward to successful sales.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by dvkot(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2022
1x2x3:

Thank you for using my services. Looking forward to successful sales.
your site has been suspended chief
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
dvkot:
your site has been suspended chief

Working on it. The hosting expired.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by Honduras01: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
dvkot:

I think you are far from being smart.. So was he the one that contacted you? You got drowned in your stupidity and you are trying to drag someone else in with you. Get smarter and grow up
[/s]

shut up and don't bring up past issues.....
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by dvkot(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
1x2x3:

Working on it. The hosting expired.
are you still doing review? I need one
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2022
dvkot:
are you still doing review? I need one

WhatsApp me.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Keep the orders coming.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
Still selling.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by Zidoh(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2022
Kudos to all the freelancers out there. You guys are the real deals.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 7:47am On May 06, 2022
Zidoh:
Kudos to all the freelancers out there. You guys are the real deals.

Thank you bro.
Re: Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews by 1x2x3: 10:22am On May 08, 2022
Fiverr reviews available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Custom Ziplock Bags In Usa From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Gionee F200 For Sale / Buy From UK Pay In Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.