Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122477 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
solid3:

What's your email address?
Pm me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by farells(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
He said a paypal account that can receive fund. That link you dropped is for a Nigerian paypal account that cannot receive anything.

Contact legalwealth or efuks, they'll open one for you at a fee though

Ok
Thanks for the reply
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by farells(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
miqos02:
opening paypal is free bro, go to www.paypal.com/ng

Thanks bro
Nigeria paypal dont receive fund.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by farells(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
grandstar:
contact arbitrage or legalwealth

ok bro
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by farells(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

Nobody is going to answer you.... Cos they don't do it for free

so hw much do you charge? shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lifestyle1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
farells:

PM me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by miqos02(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
farells:

Thanks bro Nigeria paypal dont receive fund.
yeah that's true
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Anyone interested in buying 670USD inflow.

You must reside in PH.

Rate is 300 naira.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by atesunate(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
can one name open two payoneer account?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mujeebmuhsin: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Apart from depositing foreign currencies can one withdraw from his dom account across the counter?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ty207: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2016
mujeebmuhsin:
Apart from depositing foreign currencies can one withdraw from his dom account across the counter?
yes you can withdraw

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Ty207:

yes you can withdraw

Are you certain? Cos both stanbic and GTBANK says the ban on withdrawal across the counter is still in place so you can't withdraw
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Akin51(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi bro
Pls is the USD still available. I need 400usd.I have a Dom Acc to at firstbank.so I will be trasfering naira into your uba naira Acc while you transfer dollar into my Dom Acc.but I need to be sure if you are real
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pretts(f): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2016
I called GTconnect yesterday and was told that withdrawals from dorm accounts is now possible...I haven't tried yet though
bdavis:

Are you certain? Cos both stanbic and GTBANK says the ban on withdrawal across the counter is still in place so you can't withdraw
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by demosoft: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
bdavis:

I was able to withdraw usd yesterday from my GTB. perhaps the branch you went to don't have dollars

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by haneefsoft: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders.
I have $290 for sale in Gtbank. It's N300/$
If you are interested, you will have to pay naira into my gtbank account, then I transfer to your dorm account. We may not be able to see face to face as I reside in Birnin-Kebbi. Call me 08133336390- whatsapp 07035018251
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kakakibuy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Available funds exhausted. New requests will be accepted and honored from Monday, 1st of Feb. Thank you all for your positive response.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
haneefsoft:
Hello nairalanders.
If you are interested, you will have to pay naira into my gtbank account, then I transfer to your dorm account. We may not be able to see face to face as I reside in Birnin-Kebbi. Call me 08133336390- whatsapp 07035018251

SCAMMER. RUN AWAY GUYS. I REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WAS SCAMMED BY A CUSTOMS OFFICER DUE TO MY NAIVITY BACK IN THE DAY. HE USED THIS BIRNIN KEBBI STORY.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
haneefsoft:
Hello nairalanders.

I remember the last time I was scammed during my growing days, the customs officer told me he was in birnin kebbi. I urge you guys to meet face to face. Mr man. you should have someone in lagos or abuja. Where I can come and meet them with raw cash. Even if na inside bank sef. my GTbank was 285.55 today after my maths so your price is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by haneefsoft: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrcodebreaker:

I remember the last time I was scammed during my growing days, the customs officer told me he was in birnin kebbi. I urge you guys to meet face to face. Mr man. you should have someone in lagos or abuja. Where I can come and meet them with raw cash. Even if na inside bank sef. my GTbank was 285.55 today after my maths so your price is not worth it.
Scammer detector, I can't blame you. I can also be this cautious. What you need is evidence. Want more?

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by haneefsoft: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Clearing the doubts for anyone interested. Screenshot was cropped

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by solid3(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
kaycodes:
Anyone interested in buying 670USD inflow.

You must reside in PH.

Rate is 300 naira.

Thanks.

Money gram things.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pretts(f): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
I understand your worries but I must say that not everyone on Nairaland is a scammer. If I'd listened to all the soft scam tales here in the past 2 weeks or so, I would have missed out on a very good opportunity to buy forex inflow into my dorm account earlier this week at a VERY GOOD PRICE (almost $1200)...and wait for this, I stay in Lagos while the seller stays in Enugu (met him on Nairaland about 3 weeks ago, never seen him face-to-face), and he even sold more than I needed to me & asked me to pay the balance by weekend...I guess the world, nairaland inclusive, still has some good people in it; at least, I know I'm not a bad person...caveat: that's not to say anyone shouldn't take the necessary precautions!

My point is, don't shut your eyes & mind too tight for all of the bad people to move along...cos some good ones will definitely pass you by too! Life itself is a huge risk!
mrcodebreaker:

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Abidex35(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
@pretts, u are indeed right, I have done business with some nairalanders and we have never met in person, bought some tangible PayPal $$$ from them. No doubt, there are trustworthy nairalanders, but everyone should take cautiousness and precaution in their dealings......I rest my case.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2016
solid3:

Money gram things.

I nor fit try am sef.

As far as Nairaland is concerned, na face to face or make we leave matter for Matthias...

Anyways I sold to my agent at 298.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Atmmachine(m): 2:08am On Jan 29, 2016
The dollar to naira exchange rate will keep going up.
It's now $1 to 307 naira today, the highest black market exchange rate in the history of Nigeria.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by liwan: 5:43am On Jan 29, 2016
I will be traveling to the US in few weeks time.
My question is, has anyone tried shopping through the pos machines abroad?
And at what rate does it charge?
Is there any difference between pos and atm as per charges?
Anyone with useful answer should help a brother pls.
Thanx everyone and happy Friday smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2016
farells:

Check your mail, I've sent you a mail containing my number
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Atmmachine(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
liwan:
I will be traveling to the US in few weeks time.
My question is, has anyone tried shopping through the pos machines abroad?
And at what rate does it charge?
Is there any difference between pos and atm as per charges?
Anyone with useful answer should help a brother pls.
Thanx everyone and happy Friday smiley

Pos is a machine you swipe your Atm card/Debit card/credit card when you want to pay for items you bought at the store. (Free)

Atm : You can only withdraw money from your card and you will be charge for service fee (not free)
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have $3000USD inflow in my GTBank domiciliary account. I also receive dollar inflows on a regular basis. If you are interested in buying, kindly send me a pm. My rate is N300/$1. (Please note that I expect to receive the naira equivalent before transferring the dollars).
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
angelinvestor:
I have $3000USD inflow in my GTBank domiciliary account. I also receive dollar inflows on a regular basis. If you are interested in buying, kindly send me a pm. My rate is N300/$1. (Please note that I expect to receive the naira equivalent before transferring the dollars).
Location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.