Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121500 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
This is your 2nd post on Nairaland and you want people to buy $ from you? Besides this post is derailing this thread.

Mods please pull down this post.
Nairalanders, beware!!!!

[s]
dadaski:
1000 USD for sale @300 naira per dollar. Interested individual should indicate. Currently in South Korea, so you can contact me via +821021158201
[/s]

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
arbitrage:

My Union for more than a week usage has been N299.XX per dollar.
well done sir, nice to see you here
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
This is your 2nd post on Nairaland and you want people to buy $ from you? Besides this post is derailing this thread.

Mods please pull down this post.
Nairalanders, beware!!!!

lol, all the way from North South Korea

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by codedtinz: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
justi4jesu:
We can help make payments online with avoidable rates

Contacts on Profile

justi4jesu plz do you have PayPal dollars and your rate please.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
$1 = 322 naira.

2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by steve13(m): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2016
I need urgent usd..50k usd , in Lagos ,let me know if you have need it now now
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
codedtinz:

justi4jesu plz do you have PayPal dollars and your rate please.

Yes contact me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dagr8(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Check my signature for this limited offer
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by david22uu(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria is finished, Just got 24,000 usd for 337 now....
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
bdavis:

True there are scam artists here, teamsuxx is one of them...he delivers as promised, but he ain't the rightful owner of the funds he sells. They are from hacked paypal accounts. Buyers beware

It has come to my knowledge, via a fellow nairalander that the fraudulent entity known to nairaland as teamsuxx, is going around claiming he refunded my naira after he hacked several paypal accounts to sell paypal funds to me and the account holder opened a dispute with paypal.

That claim is totally false. He never and hasn't refunded no money (maybe he dreams about making the refund, but that's just what it is...a dream).

I challenge him to show prove of such refund(s)...which account did he send it to? Which bank? What country? What state? When was the refund made? In what manner? In which currency?

Nairalanders BEWARE! This guy took me for a ride (no I am not ashamed to say it) but if my experience can help someone avoid experiencing same...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dear God, it is getting out of hand. N335 to $1.

Does anyone really know the true implication of this?

Government needs to flood the economy with $ or else we are in trouble.

Forget foreign reserves. This can be N500 before the end of the month.

Our incomes are not doubling as fast as the rate is dropping. Nothing we buy has actually changed price but the Naira we are earning is daily losing it's buying power.

It is going to be a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
coderXO:
Dear God, it is getting out of hand. N335 to $1.

Does anyone really know the true implication of this?

Government needs to flood the economy with $ or else we are in trouble.

Forget foreign reserves. This can be N500 before the end of the month.

Our incomes are not doubling as fast as the rate is dropping. Nothing we buy has actually changed price but the Naira we are earning is daily losing it's buying power.

It is going to be a disaster.

Someone predicted it will be N1000/$ in a few months. I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 4:30am On Feb 13, 2016
PayPalKing:

Someone predicted it will be N1000/$ in a few months. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Nah, I don't see it going all the way to a thousand naira but 500? Probably
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 2sex(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2016
bdavis:

Nah, I don't see it going all the way to a thousand naira but 500? Probably
bro, this is Nigeria and the way the government is handling it with kids glove, it might hit 1000/$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Solitin40: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2016
please is western union different from western union business solutions

And also is western union available i mean send money from nigeria to Australia Canada
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Solitin40:

And also is western union available i mean send money from nigeria to Australia Canada

Western union is available to any Country but the issue is if the banks won't tell you they are all fully booked. So go try your luck with them.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doyinisaac(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Solitin40:

please note that you can only send 1000$ every three months...that is if you are sending it from nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Solitin40: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
doyinisaac:
please note that you can only send 1000$ every three months...that is if you are sending it from nigeria
i want to send AUD not USD it is 1000AUD also
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pavore9: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Solitin40:

i want to send AUD not USD it is 1000AUD also

Don't you have someone outside who can do that for you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Solitin40: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pavore9:

Don't you have someone outside who can do that for you?
i nid 23000aud
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Solitin40:

i nid 23000aud

If l get you right, you need 23.000 AUD transferred to Australia.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doyinisaac(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Solitin40:
i nid 23000aud
go to Ghana and send your money...

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
doyinisaac:
doyinisaac please send your phone number to 070. 65. 7723.7.6

I have an important thing to discuss with you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Solitin40: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pavore9:

If l get you right, you need 23.000 AUD transferred to Australia.
Yes sir schk fees
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Solitin40: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
doyinisaac:
Please explain better
reply ur PM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Which is the best bank in Nigeria to open a domiciliary account. And Why?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Udiboy(f): 3:10am On Feb 14, 2016
bdavis:

It has come to my knowledge, via a fellow nairalander that the fraudulent entity known to nairaland as teamsuxx, is going around claiming he refunded my naira after he hacked several paypal accounts to sell paypal funds to me and the account holder opened a dispute with paypal.

That claim is totally false. He never and hasn't refunded no money (maybe he dreams about making the refund, but that's just what it is...a dream).

I challenge him to show prove of such refund(s)...which account did he send it to? Which bank? What country? What state? When was the refund made? In what manner? In which currency?

Nairalanders BEWARE! This guy took me for a ride (no I am not ashamed to say it) but if my experience can help someone avoid experiencing same...

Hmmm, sorry to hear that. Its a difficult thing to trust someone this days.
I hope you get your refund.
Its unfortunate because this are the scammers giving good citizens bad name.
He will reap what he sows .
I hope you get your refund soon
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Seylad2009(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
I got dollar to sell @ #250 per 1$

NOTE: It's not cash sell but for online purchase

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doyinisaac(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Solitin40:
Please explain better reply ur PM
simple English!!!!!!go to Ghana and send your money..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by KOLAD: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Seylad2009:
I got dollar to sell @ #250 per 1$

NOTE: It's not cash sell but for online purchase

Hello Sheyi,

Can you transfer it to a neteller account?
Kindly let me know.

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
bdavis:

I don't think PayPal accounts can be hacked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.