Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1123384 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by souleymon(m): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2016
bezimo:
If you are in the US or Canada, lets exchange dollars for naira. I need dollars, I can send you naira if you are sending money to 9ja. I would exchange with you the equivalent in naira.

What rate are you looking for
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bezimo(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2016
souleymon:

What rate are you looking for

It depends on what rate you are offering.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 19, 2016
I have $3000 for sale. Anyone interested should make an offer. You should also have a Dorm account to receive the dollars. Over to you.
@what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by osusu(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
great nairalanders, pls educate me on d
process of sendin money to southafrica via
moneygram, westernunion or bank transfer
or any other means, ill keep my questions
simple wit no grammar , my main questions
are :
1. Does western union/moneygram convert naira to rand at official rates or
parrallel rates
2. Same as no 1 for bank transfer
3. What are the charges involved in using either mediums
4. Is it d same 4 any oda currency
waitin 4 answers frm the business gurus
here ,thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2016
payoneer funds needed, my contact details on my signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stechi(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
$300 Bitcoin for sale right now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
both paypal and payoneer still needed.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please what could be happening, i think it's over 2months now or almost 2months they said they sent my payoneer card but still haven't received it. @Jazes any idea?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
tosinjay:
Please what could be happening, i think it's over 2months now or almost 2months they said they sent my payoneer card but still haven't received it. @Jazes any idea?
Go to their website to make a complain. Or probably u use wrong postal code or its at your nearest post office. But go to their contact us on your Payoneer page, then click live chat, to have instant response.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
tosinjay:
Go to their website to make a complain. Or probably u use wrong postal code or its at your nearest post office waiting for you. But go to their contact us on your Payoneer page, then click live chat, to have instant response.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ayo8(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm in need of $200 paypal...

2B7433DB
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
meetmal03:
So western union and money gram now goes for almost 280 naira per dollar...
This is getting interesting!
even if its 280, are they ready to send at that rate? 750$ twice in a week angry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Pavore9: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
agarawu23:
even if its 280, are they ready to send at that rate? 750$ twice in a week angry

It is so difficult to get a branch to send. It took weeks to get a transfer from Nigeria! I hope not to go through the stress again.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pavore9:

It is so difficult to get a branch to send. It took weeks to get a transfer from Nigeria! I hope not to go through the stress again.
its saddening sad
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Babyadachi: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
I need Paypal funds for buy. As much as $380. Reasonable rate pls. Just reply in here. I'm always available to check you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Actually i got the chance of sending money gram today after waiting since last month, i just told the lady I'll call her when I'm ready.. then later dawned on me that i needed it, called back and she said she's given someone the privilege till next week before i fit send again. If anybody needs to send i can use that my slot to have the person send, just let me know as I've gained a bit of rapport with the lady and she's now fund of me so if you fit send am let me know, i go just collect just 10k sha wink ...

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
$400 PayPal needed urgently
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by souleymon(m): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2016
bezimo:

It depends on what rate you are offering.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bezimo(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2016
souleymon:

I can offer 275. I dont want paypal stuff.I need direct transfer into my Cibc account.I need $1200.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2016
tosinjay:
Actually i got the chance of sending money gram today after waiting since last month, i just told the lady I'll call her when I'm ready.. then later dawned on me that i needed it, called back and she said she's given someone the privilege till next week before i fit send again. If anybody needs to send i can use that my slot to have the person send, just let me know as I've gained a bit of rapport with the lady and she's now fund of me so if you fit send am let me know, i go just collect just 10k sha wink ...
how much is the highest she can send for u? And at what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2016
stechi:
$300 Bitcoin for sale right now.

Contact me on my contact details on my signature
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Manutd19: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Mariesio:
$400 PayPal needed urgently

Drop your contact. rate 285
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by EnterPRO: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Manutd19:

Drop your contact. rate 285

also needed. contacts on my profile.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by osusu(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2016
tosinjay:

are :
1. Does western union/moneygram convert
naira to rand at official rates or
parrallel rates
3. What are the charges involved in using
either mediums
here ,thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2016
agarawu23:
how much is the highest she can send for u? And at what rate?
If you're interested just send me message on whatsapp: 08060200027, we discuss it there..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2016
osusu:

are :
1. Does western union/moneygram convert
naira to rand at official rates or
parrallel rates
3. What are the charges involved in using
either mediums
here ,thanks
I no understand some of your grammar, but just forget any currency talk, all would be treated per how they charge for dollar. They have limit in naira they can send out and whatever rate that naira gives you in the currency you need to send is what you get, if you sum the present rate plus charges you'll get within 275-280/$ according to my knowledge of present goings.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by osusu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
tosinjay:

I no understand some of your grammar, but just forget any currency talk, all would be treated per how they charge for dollar. They have limit in naira they can send out and whatever rate that naira gives you in the currency you need to send is what you get, if you sum the present rate plus charges you'll get within 275-280/$ according to my knowledge of present goings.
thanks 4 d education man
basically its the rate of the naira to d currency im sendin i wld be charged rit?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
osusu:

thanks 4 d education man
basically its the rate of the naira to d currency im sendin i wld be charged rit?
Yes, but they will charge you such that if you were to send in dollar it'll amount to same rate not official rate you see online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.