Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124550 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by yinkeys(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
ridwando:
Citibank account available for wire transfer and cash deposit
$500 fund needed
domiciliary acct.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2018
biztip:

Forex still needed in UK(any volume), Iceland and China with GOOD RATES. i want people in Onitsha and environ. u can come for meetup. if u re far and not willing to come for a meetup, pls don't waste my time contacting me. i won't contact u if u don't contact me. thanks

i hope to do business with you in the nearest future, i send mostly to China, i work in Enugu state so i guess meetup wouldn't be an issue.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by biztip: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Rooneyboy:

i hope to do business with you in the nearest future, i send mostly to China, i work in Enugu state so i guess meetup wouldn't be an issue.
will be waiting
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ucman1(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2018
No need of queuing at western union.

Instant funding /Payment is available to the following countries

*Australia
*South Africa
*China
*UK
*Malaysia
*Ghana
*Kenya
*Pakistan
*Spain
*India
*Cambodia
*Japan
*Mexico
*Singapore
*Brunei Darussalam
*Philippine
*Sweden
*New Zealand
*Uganda
*Russia
*Vietnam
*Tanzania
*Zimbabwe
*Zambia

Transaction duration: 3 - 30mins

Call/whatsapp: 08099868122
Telegram: ucman

When you think of Instant payment, think UcMan!!! wink
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mftivi: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
biztip:

Forex still needed in UK(any volume), Iceland and China with GOOD RATES. i want people in Onitsha and environ. u can come for meetup. if u re far and not willing to come for a meetup, pls don't waste my time contacting me. i won't contact u if u don't contact me. thanks
can I have your number
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kinglee007(m): 4:50am On Apr 04, 2018
biztip:

Boss, how does one contact you. Will need a phone number or email to contact you. Might have what you need.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sanchase: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97).
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dokdave(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by darexkey(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Check out our business plans rates and features here: http://darbotechub.com/business-plan-offer/
you can connect with us on whatsapp
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by biztip: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Mftivi:
can I have your number
check my signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by biztip: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2018
kinglee007:

Boss, how does one contact you. Will need a phone number or email to contact you. Might have what you need.
check my signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Zdoh(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

Always available for all you instant exchange to Naira

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Adehwale: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
$80 payoneer fund desperately needed cry. I will buy at N340/$ call or flash dis number(I'd call you back) 09058279486
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by encrypt(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sanchase:
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97).

If you know what is good for you as a freelancer avoid this guy!!!
You have been warned oh!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ihavespoken: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shut up, everything you said here are lies. This is the best exchanger we have here so far.

Only a fool will listen to you.

encrypt:

If you know what is good for you as a freelancer avoid this guy!!!
You have been warned oh!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by encrypt(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ihavespoken:
Shut up, everything you said here are lies. This is the best exchanger we have here so far.

Only a fool will listen to you.

LMAO! What will i gain by lying. Check my recent post you will see i recently listed fiverr funds for sale. I am transacting with princemario at 310 while this toad named Sanchase tried to exchange my funds for 250 he supposedly initiated a refund which will come in by 19th. I'm patiently waiting for that. If i don't see it he's a dead man.
Oga if you need screenshot ask and stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ihavespoken: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
The exchanger has been here before everyother person doing the same and no one has ever said such despicable words, i think you are here just to tarnish good image.

Oh you want to kill him, how do you plan to achieve that?

It seems you have amnesia.

encrypt:

LMAO! What will i gain by lying. Check my recent post you will see i recently listed fiverr funds for sale. I am transacting with princemario at 310 while this toad named Sanchase tried to exchange my funds for 250 he supposedly initiated a refund which will come in by 19th. I'm patiently waiting for that. If i don't see it he's a dead man .
Oga if you need screenshot ask and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by encrypt(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ihavespoken:
The exchanger has been here before everyother person doing the same and no one has ever said such despicable words, i think you are here just to tarnish good image.

Oh you want to kill him, how do you plan to achieve that?

It seems you have amnesia.

Check through my posts on NL for as long as i have been here (i have been here for awhile) If you find any post with anything like me tarnishing any exchangers image i will credit your account with 50k no excuses.

I hate when someone is trying to rip me off. When i didn't steal the dollars how will you exchange at 250?? when others are doing 310?
Isn't that insane?
I also chose to use him becaue i saw he has been here since 2015 not knowing he has been ripping people off under the radar.

Check my posts you will see someone who holds the same opinion.

Then you proceed to block me?

See you are either a blind follower of sanchase or a relative cause i noticed you made no comment about his rates.
Check yourself and who you are defending. I have asked you to request screenshots!

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ihavespoken: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Whatever deal you had with him and the rate is entirely up to both of you. You haven't answered my question yet you expect me to pick interest and support you.

You seem to be a lunatic and a mo.ron. Nobody is interested in your nonsense stories, this exchanger has bailed a lot of people out when there was no hope.

For the records, "Do not quote me anymore as i have orders to deal with".

Why don't you do your withdrawals yourself rather you prefer to be a chicken.

Bomboclat.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dokdave(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mata1ng(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2018
$3000 needed in TD bank, contact me if you can deliver.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaboninc(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2018
If you have $2,000 and above,

Please come, I am buying at 357/$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JoshMedia: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2018
The more he tried to get out of the mud, the more he sank. He's regretting....
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SABASTIEN(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
CONFIRMABLE, RELIABLE, GENUINE & CLOSABLE FX DEAL*

Offshore to Inflow FX Deal

*Procedure is*

1. Seller gives buyer dollars account to confirm availability of dollars.

2. Buyer credit and Blocked Funds in seller account.

3. Seller credit buyer within 72hours and give telex.

4. Buyer confirm funds/telex and unblock seller account.

Rate is 355/5.

Seller's Banks are First Bank, keystone, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, and UBA.
Contact me 09060760852 whatsapp
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drlaw(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2018
SKRILL AND FIVERR PAYPAL

WITHDRAW NEEDED QUOTE ME FOR SECURE DEAL
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by biztip: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
2,100k $ needed in china asap. rmb can also be accepted
done

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by biztip: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
SABASTIEN:
CONFIRMABLE, RELIABLE, GENUINE & CLOSABLE FX DEAL*

Offshore to Inflow FX Deal

*Procedure is*

1. Seller gives buyer dollars account to confirm availability of dollars.

2. Buyer credit and Blocked Funds in seller account.

3. Seller credit buyer within 72hours and give telex.

4. Buyer confirm funds/telex and unblock seller account.

Rate is 355/5.

Seller's Banks are First Bank, keystone, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, and UBA.
Contact me 09060760852 whatsapp
una Don come again o.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nkhay(f): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2018
$1k+ eBay checkout available

WhatsApp link below
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drlaw(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Drlaw:
SKRILL AND FIVERR PAYPAL

WITHDRAW NEEDED QUOTE ME FOR SECURE DEAL
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.