Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124306 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bugmenot: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
Friend of mine bought at 164.50 in Lagos this morning.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by PRESERVER(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Is this in Lagos, please?

It is in Osogbo.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
PRESERVER:

It is in Osogbo.

Thanks for the Information
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
BOMANY:

163 Naira to bxy dollar today in Lagos

Chief . . . Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cecegorz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
I bought from LAGOS mallams today @165 as I didn't even price.
I wish I had seen the post for 163 before trading.
I would have driven the bargain.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cdoffx(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2012
stagger:

My friend, leave this place now!
and i ask if i'm in your sitting room? do you think i'm one of those who preach forex to teach for money,its if you're interested go online and get resources
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
cecegorz:

I bought from LAGOS mallams today @165 as I didn't even price.
I wish I had seen the post for 163 before trading.
I would have driven the bargain.

The difference is a lot . . . I wonder why
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
cdoffx:

and i ask if i'm in your sitting room? do you think i'm one of those who preach forex to teach for money,its if you're interested go online and get resources

SO you ask people to trade with a broker that is very notorious for price manipulations so that you can eat from the spread commissions of those traders. Are you not a vulture? Pushing people to a bad broker so you can eat from their misfortune?

Please leave here and open your own thread let us know how many visits you will get. Mumu!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cdoffx(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
stagger
if i may ask you, did you have a first hand experience of their price manipulation or just an hearsay? as this is the broker i'm also using and i've not experienced such.mind you i'm not a mumu
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by maileby(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2012
I have some USD to sell, how much is it to sell? I am not buying USD, I want to buy naira with USD in Lagos. Can someone please confirm for me?

Thanks in advance smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
cdoffx:

stagger
if i may ask you, did you have a first hand experience of their price manipulation or just an hearsay? as this is the broker i'm also using and i've not experienced such.mind you i'm not a mumu

My friend, this is a thread about currency exchange on the streets, not on forex trading platforms. There are plenty of forex trading threads everywhere. Go there and put up your spam ad and not here. What is the deifinition of the word "mumu"? You are fulfilling it here.

HOW MUCH DID YOU EXCHANGE THE DOLLAR FOR TODAY? How does your post answer this question?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ibrokay(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
I just sold some USD @ the rate of 152 this morning(loc- Ibadan).
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
ibrokay:

I just sold some USD @ the rate of 152 this morning(loc- Ibadan).

Wish i had known, cos could have bought them off you at such rate . . . But are the 1$ bills or why so low?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ ibrokay
Even if u sold 20$ u wud get better rate, why did u accept? Or did mean 162 but typed 152
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
BOMANY:

@ ibrokay
Even if u sold 20$ u wud get better rate, why did u accept? Or did mean 162 but typed 152

I am glad that i am not the only one that see the abnormality in it . . . or maybe cos it was in Ibadan . . .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by cdoffx(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
stagger:

My friend, this is a thread about currency exchange on the streets, not on forex trading platforms. There are plenty of forex trading threads everywhere. Go there and put up your spam ad and not here. What is the deifinition of the word "mumu"? You are fulfilling it here.

HOW MUCH DID YOU EXCHANGE THE DOLLAR FOR TODAY? How does your post answer this question?
true mumu is lack of ethics its obvious you lack that
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:00am On Jan 27, 2012
Sold dollar in Ibadan at 154 yes, i mean 1-5-4 yesterday. Seems the price difference btw lagos and ibadan is quite huge!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^
Hmm, whereas I sold at N160 yesterday. I get the feeling you have been stiffed!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2012
The difference between selling nd buying price should be 2 naira, max 3 naira, so if u want 2 sell ask d buying price nd vis versa
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2012
@ Royal Roy
Pls if u can pass d phone of ur dealer,i wouldnt mind going 2 ibadan when it saves me 50k
But how many dollars did u sell
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2012
I bought dollar for 163 naira this morning.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2012
@petermania
Thanks for d info, wher was that
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ BOMANY

I use Octafex BDC. Located in Lagos. I dont think it will be ok to just post his number here. you can send me your email add so I can send u his details.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thanks guys for this great Info . . .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doubella: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ ladish x, can i get ur e-mail, mine is deelabeey@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Current exchange rate . . . Pls
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ajani2311: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
i bought for #162
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bugmenot: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ ajani2311 thanks for the info., where was this, please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
ajani2311:

i bought for #162

Please give us more information . . . . .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AjanleKoko: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
N164 in Lagos angry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ibrokay(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
BOMANY:

@ ibrokay

It was a typographical error. i wanted to type 162 not 152 to a USD

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: Olasty(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.