Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1123079 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
I got selling price of N162.7
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
mercylicious: I got selling price of N162.7

These are great news oh
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
mercylicious: I got selling price of N162.7

Where is that? Which area
This encouraging news
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Seems it was short improving, my Mallam is saying 164
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:52am On Aug 09, 2012
BOMANY:
Seems it was short improving, my Mallam is saying 164

But i heard it is 162.5, talk to another Mallam
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks, but couldn't confirm this rate. Once the Mallams feel that the client is comfort with them, they start playing games.
Pls if you have a trustworthy mallam around Ikeja, pls pass his contacts to me
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
i am looking for who can regularly buy my dollars preferably that can receive and send me by bank transfer or deposit to avoid carrying physical cash and save time. But i need current buying rate and not just only selling rates given here.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Opoki(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:

God punish UBA, i used their Africard and got debited as much as #166 to $1, being the first time user, i thought it should be CBN rate!
Any idea of why this happen?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2012
Opoki:
God punish UBA, i used their Africard and got debited as much as #166 to $1, being the first time user, i thought it should be CBN rate!
Any idea of why this happen?

That is outrageous!
As much as I know, the cards' rate is various from a bank to another, but in all cases shouldn't be more than the BTA or the Intrabank raten which is around 162 - 163
Sorry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
BOMANY:

Thanks, but couldn't confirm this rate. Once the Mallams feel that the client is comfort with them, they start playing games.
Pls if you have a trustworthy mallam around Ikeja, pls pass his contacts to me
Thanks
That is very true and so sad that . . . I am not in Nigeria, so all my dealing are via my Partner in Lagos
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:
[b]That is very true and so sad that . . . I am not in Nigeria, so all my dealing are via my Partner in Lagos
[/b
]

Chief, I know you 3e in the US, I thought you have the details of the mallam
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2012
arbitrage: i am looking for who can regularly buy my dollars preferably that can receive and send me by bank transfer or deposit to avoid carrying physical cash and save time. But i need current buying rate and not just only selling rates given here.

The buying rate is less than the selling by 2- 3 Naira Max.
Only someone knows you very well can make that online banking exchange
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
BOMANY:

Chief, I know you 3e in the US, I thought you have the details of the mallam
Thanks

Talk to my partner in Nigeria . . . Mr. Adeniran (0809-191-7164) . . . But please deal with caution oh, cos i often dont like introducing people to people when money is concerned, cos of our risk level is different
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Talk to my partner in Nigeria . . . Mr. Adeniran (0809-191-7164) . . . But please deal with caution oh, cos i often dont like introducing people to people when money is concerned, cos of our risk level is different

Thanks Cheif. I wll call him
Me too, I do nt like 2 intervene in money matters for others.
I only buy in the bank after they check the dollars, then I pay the mallam. No carrying cash or online transfer even if there is 1 naira difference, Simply I dont buy till get better rate.
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
By the way, I got it 163 today and the way the mallams responded, I can say it is going down very soon at least one naira again
The oil companies pumped much dollar in the market
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
BOMANY:
By the way, I got it 163 today and the way the mallams responded, I can say it is going down very soon at least one naira again
The oil companies pumped much dollar in the market

Thanks for the good news
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dollar just hit low today. 160 to BDC and 160.5 to others. I think its due to d upcoming hols on mon n tues. I expect d fall to continue till fri.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
mercylicious: Dollar just hit low today. 160 to BDC and 160.5 to others. I think its due to d upcoming hols on mon n tues. I expect d fall to continue till fri.

How much is it on the street (Black Market), since the hassle to buy at the bank is madness.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Baraka D Sallah NLs
I got last Friday 162. I think this price will continue till next week
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
BOMANY:
Baraka D Sallah NLs
I got last Friday 162. I think this price will continue till next week

Thanks, workable price
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Natudu: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Who needs dollars in Port harcourt area? Best rate offer. First come first serve. Supply is not unlimited!Mail egbudu2007@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
Natudu: Who needs dollars in Port harcourt area? Best rate offer. First come first serve. Supply is not unlimited!Mail egbudu2007@yahoo.com

What rate are you offering?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chibuisi2002: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hi All,
Just bought today in Abuja @#162 per dollar from Black Market.
Bank Rate is about #160.50 per dollar.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bube43(m): 3:57am On Aug 24, 2012
My gd ppl of nairaland so as im planning to visit a friend in Ghana so i can use my gtbank naira master card to withdraw Ghana cede
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BOMANY: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
chibuisi2002: Hi All,
Just bought today in Abuja @#162 per dollar from Black Market.
Bank Rate is about #160.50 per dollar.

Thanks for the info
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ojochidem(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ All, which banks sell dollar bills in their banking halls? I have tried First Bank and GTB, they directed me to Mallams at BDC. Thanks for your response.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by xzibukz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
Pls house, I could not find any thread for pounds rate

Any one with the idea of pounds sterling should pls tell me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.