Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124232 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
arbitrage:
I have been getting my dollars at N150/155 through Paypal, Payza, Payoneer, Skrill, etc, and then straight to my bank account.

do you mind sharing how you do this.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aieromon(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2015
I bought dollars at N190 on the 6th of January.

Location Ado Ekiti.

Thanks for the assistance arbitrage.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bettercreature(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2015
lanre2009:

Be carefull he is a scammer! CBN has pegged naira at 168,and exchange rate on google is 183,no one can get it anything less than 178,dont get screwed pls

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
fadaz:

Big boss, you are well versed in this business. Can you put me/us through? Thanks in advance.

It is simply by buying PayPal, payza, payoneer, skrill, etc at cheap rate from those willing to sell and you withdraw it to your bank account. After withdrawing the PayPal, for example, to my linked US bank account, I can either use it there by card or transfer it to my Nigerian Dom account. For payza, I transfer directly to my gtbank Dom account. Transfer charges apply anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
lanre2009:

It is simply by buying PayPal, payza, payoneer, skrill, etc at cheap rate from those willing to sell and you withdraw it to your bank account. After withdrawing the PayPal, for example, to my linked US bank account, I can either use it there by card or transfer it to my Nigerian Dom account.
For payza, I transfer directly to my gtbank Dom account. Transfer charges apply anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
aieromon:
I bought dollars at N190 on the 6th of January.

Location Ado Ekiti.

Thanks for the assistance arbitrage.

It's my pleasure sir, you are more than welcome.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Be carefull he is a scammer! CBN has pegged naira at 168,and exchange rate on google is 183,no one can get it anything less than 178,dont get screwed pls

If information is power, then you can imagine what application of information will be. It is better to be uninformed than to be misinformed. Because that can get you dangerously deformed. Your signature says you are patiently waiting for PS4, what if I can get it for you at half the price you had been imagining or waiting for? It's all about information. Thank you for been careful and for calling me scammer.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
arbitrage:

It is simply by buying PayPal, payza, payoneer, skrill, etc at cheap rate from those willing to sell and you withdraw it to your bank account. After withdrawing the PayPal, for example, to my linked US bank account, I can either use it there by card or transfer it to my Nigerian Dom account. For payza, I transfer directly to my gtbank Dom account. Transfer charges apply anyway.

Arbitrage have known you on this forum for a while now and i trust most of ur info , u re not a scammer

pls can u shed more light ,i will send u a mail
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
lancee:

Arbitrage have known you on this forum for a while now and i trust most of ur info , u re not a scammer

pls can u shed more light ,i will send u a mail
Thanks

Be precise with your question because I thought my info was clear enough.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
arbitrage:

Be precise with your question because I thought my info was clear enough.

You said It is simply by buying PayPal, payza, payoneer, skrill, etc at cheap rate from those willing to sell
My question is how do u Buy pls , how do u go abt it , i have a paypal acct
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 3:18am On Jan 11, 2015
lancee:

You said It is simply by buying PayPal, payza, payoneer, skrill, etc at cheap rate from those willing to sell
My question is how do u Buy pls , how do u go abt it , i have a paypal acct

I buy it by responding to those who have PayPal for sale on Nairaland and we negotiate the exchange rate. I also offer prompt service to keep my customers coming back and build credibility from there. I think that is simple.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Waiting for dollar to fall back at the rate of 160/165 before I will buy Jare

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
arbitrage:

I buy it by responding to those who have PayPal for sale on Nairaland and we negotiate the exchange rate. I also offer prompt service to keep my customers coming back and build credibility from there. I think that is simple.

ok thanks bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by FBS: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
aboki2000:
Waiting for dollar to fall back at the rate of 160/165 before I will buy Jare
then just wait till the global prices of oi-yel cheesy go up!

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Charpell(m): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2015
N187 at black market, alaba lagos.

Does anyone have dollar to sell?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 3:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Charpell:
N187 at black market, alaba lagos.

Does anyone have dollar to sell?

I have $3,500.00 and i am selling at N190 per usd. Reach me on 08180086331. Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aboki2000(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
lanre2009:

I have $3,500.00 and i am selling at N190 per usd. Reach me on 08180086331. Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
aboki2000:

I just changed the money today with my aboki at Ikeja at the rate of N190 to 1usd...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
X2X:
Can anybody tell us the going rate for UK Pounds Sterling please?

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gnykelly(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls which bank pays their western union money in dollars. eco bank has been paying me in naira @176.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Justice629(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
gnykelly:
pls which bank pays their western union money in dollars. eco bank has been paying me in naira @176.
No Nigerian bank pays in foreign currency anymore due to CBN policy

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gnykelly(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Justice629:

No Nigerian bank pays in foreign currency anymore due to CBN policy

thanks so how do you guys get your dollars
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by geniusbami(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
I just realised that if U have a Dollar (domiciliary) account, U can withdraw Dollars. That means U can do speculative trading of forex.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by geniusbami(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Talking about forex, Get $30 FREE to trade Live Forex online. Just open a live account and verify it at /b8Yzbl . U don't need to add any funds; U can withdraw your profit - No strings attached!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Using my GTBank card on Amazon yesterday, I was charged N190.83 per dollar whereas my US bank card gave me ATM withdrawal of Naira at N179.21 exchange rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Using my GTBank card on Amazon yesterday, I was charged N190.83 per dollar whereas my US bank card gave me ATM withdrawal of Naira at N179.21 per dollar exchange rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Justice629(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
gnykelly:

thanks so how do you guys get your dollars
We buy from BDC
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LAX89(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
arbitrage:
Using my GTBank card on Amazon yesterday, I was charged N190.83 per dollar whereas my US bank card gave me ATM withdrawal of Naira at N179.21 per dollar exchange rate.

What is the 'Foreign transaction fee' charged by your US bank?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by geniusbami(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
arbitrage:
Using my GTBank card on Amazon yesterday, I was charged N190.83 per dollar whereas my US bank card gave me ATM withdrawal of Naira at N179.21 exchange rate.
Same GT Bank charged me N188.79/$ for an FX transaction yesterday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
LAX89:

What is the 'Foreign transaction fee' charged by your US bank?

$0.5 foreign ATM withdrawal fee.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gnykelly(m): 5:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Justice629:

We buy from BDC
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.