Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Efcc Raided Our Compound - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Efcc Raided Our Compound (258 Views)

We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Raided Our Compound by Goziesam: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2021
At about 1:30 am this morning, we started hearing different kinds of noise outside the compound, within a short time doors of were being forced open with heavy and scary metals.
So, I contacted an Inspector of police that I know and he sent me a number to call which he called Control Number, meanwhile those guys are still breaking the doors. After calling the number and describing our house location.
The Police men later called that on their way to our house, that they had a flat tire I should come outside and direct them to our house and I was like "are these guys serious or what? How on Earth would the Police men asked me to come outside knowing fully well that our house is under attack.
So to cut the short, before the police arrived, they have already left and then we realized that the whole six flats were force open including our landlord's.
Please, who else have encountered such ungodly act by the so called EFCC? Share yours because there's need to speak up now before heart attack will kill some people.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Raided Our Compound by samuel051: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Holy gram
This is serious
Wtf man..
Re: Efcc Raided Our Compound by Jay5mie: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2021
Goziesam:
At about 1:30 am this morning, we started hearing different kinds of noise outside the compound, within a short time doors of were being forced open with heavy and scary metals.
So, I contacted an Inspector of police that I know and he sent me a number to call which he called Control Number, meanwhile those guys are still breaking the doors. After calling the number and describing our house location.
The Police men later called that on their way to our house, that they had a flat tire I should come outside and direct them to our house and I was like "are these guys serious or what? How on Earth would the Police men asked me to come outside knowing fully well that our house is under attack.
So to cut the short, before the police arrived, they have already left and then we realized that the whole six flats were force open including our landlord's.
Please, who else have encountered such ungodly act by the so called EFCC? Share yours because there's need to speak up now before heart attack will kill some people.

grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Raided Our Compound by Tokskob2008: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2021
After NPF the EFCC happens to be the second lawless security operatives in this country. They go about bursting doors with no warrants and only hoping to gather evidence by luck.
Re: Efcc Raided Our Compound by Brainard22: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Efcc nbo ja'pa
Re: Efcc Raided Our Compound by Maxymilliano(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2021
"are these guys serious or what? How on Earth would the Police men asked me to come outside knowing fully well that our house is under attack.
grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Online Platform Make Money In Nigeria / Jailbreak: 11 Killed, 7 Critically Injured, 252 Still At Large / Shareit Lite!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.