Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) (2379 Views)

Adventist Technical Secondary School Ohafia Wins 2nd Edition Of Abia School Quiz / Undergraduate Confesses To Uses Juju On Her Boyfriend After He Goes Mad (VIDEO) / Host Of Abia Children's Quiz Competition, Queen Irene Onwuka Speaks On Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Update from

An identified female student of Abia State University (ABSU) has been seen in a viral video displaying some signs of madness in front of the school's main gate.

According to a source, it was reported that she halted from a motorcycle with a man when she immediately started to act abnormal, losing her footwears and hair.

While full details about the happening is unsure as the time of writing this, the video posted on instagram by @ has gotten a lot of reactions from social media users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6yzGUONbR0

https:///female-student-of-abia-state-university-allegedly-goes-mad-video/

Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Malory: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Yahoo boys things
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ember month some guys no get joy for benz people should be careful on who to trust karma is waiting for them
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
She's probably having mental illness. She needs proper psychiatric management.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Francashy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Englandboy:
Ember month some guys no get joy for benz

Trash. You are among the reasons Nigeria is filled with people with mental illness. Someone needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital, but instead, you assumed nonsense.
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Trash. You are among the reasons Nigeria is filled with people with mental illness. Someone needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital, but instead, you assumed nonsense.
U re talking to ur self go back and read well
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Englandboy:
U re talking to ur self go back and read well

I'm not suprised you couldn't comprehend well. So unfortunate!
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm not suprised you couldn't comprehend well. So unfortunate!
Oga professor who English help
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Englandboy:
Oga professor who English help

Says a slave.
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Says a slave.
U re talking to ur self
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Englandboy:
U re talking to ur self

Cry me a river, kid.
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Cry me a river, kid.
I guess u don't have anything doing slave
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Since she was removing everything, why did the shirt remain?
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Help2020: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
She's probably having mental illness. She needs proper psychiatric management.
Thank you. Most Nigerians don't believe natural mental illness.To them everything nan spiritual tin.
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Help2020:

Thank you. Most Nigerians don't believe natural mental illness.To them everything nan spiritual tin.

Reasons Nigeria is in this sorry state and some clerics keep enriching their own pockets. I don't pity the gullible masses.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Daniel058(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
I heard someone speaking izzi in the video

: smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by arthurwillia(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na so them dey mad
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Tremple8v: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
U 4 Used
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by ForestHill: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Drugs, she'll be back normal
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2021
It could be a medical reaction.. some prescribed drugs can do that to people... Sometimes it's advised for the individual not to go anywhere or stay under close observation embarassed...
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by LeeSantos(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2021
1. Either used
2. spiritual powers
3. Or substance
One of the above. But I go with no.1

In my entire life. I have never see or heard a Nigerian run mad from natural cause. It very very unlikely.
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Skyfornia(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
She still wear clothes
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
They want to live big
They want to oppress other modest girls on campus, now see the end result.

Another one bites the dust
Another one down
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by VicUkegbu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's a prank o...
For her tiktok video...
She stays in my lodge o...lol
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by revived: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eweeeeeeee
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2021
VicUkegbu:
It's a prank o...
For her tiktok video...
She stays in my lodge o...lol

Are you sure?
Re: Female Student Of Abia State University Allegedly Goes Mad (VIDEO) by VicUkegbu(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2021
CampussNews:

Are you sure?
Of course o!! Na prank guy

(1) (Reply)

Government College Lagos - Eric Moore 1992 Set Log On Here! / Benefit Of Studying In Malta / Top 5 Skills Required By Economists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.