Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Is This Acceptable? (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Acceptable? (pics) (295 Views)

Is Divorce Acceptable Under New Testament Christainity / Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? / Is Baptism By Immersion Biblically The Acceptable Mode Of Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Acceptable? (pics) by aderemielijah(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
I was reading about some laws and regulations, and I came across this.

Full face covered on:
International Passport?
National ID Card?
Identity Card?
Passport Photographs?

No insults intended please.

Re: Is This Acceptable? (pics) by Ammishaddai: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Such shouldn't be condone and anyone shouting "discrimination" should remain in their own country . It is through this that terrorist and smugglers break into countries and take advantage of the citizen there.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Acceptable? (pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
You guys like pulling the legs of my Muslim friends!

All the immigration office need to do is tell the applicant that she doesn't resemble the person in the picture.
But if she objects then they can take the pictures of 20 people with the same veil and ask her to distinguish between the pictures.
No wahala! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Acceptable? (pics) by hakeem4(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
How do we identify the fellow under that masquerade gown

1 Like

Re: Is This Acceptable? (pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
embarassed
hakeem4:
How do we identify the fellow under that masquerade gown

2 Likes

Re: Is This Acceptable? (pics) by IMAliyu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Veiled faces aren't allowed on IDs, especially not on passports.

I find this subject of veils (Burka, niqab) weird, as people make it religious and especially Muslims confuse themselves and make it about religion.
Like this is just part of Arab/Middle Eastern culture, if you like you copy it, but Islam as I've studied it places no requirements on women to cover their faces, so people stress themselves over such a miniscule thing.

1 Like

Re: Is This Acceptable? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
IMAliyu:
Veiled faces aren't allowed on IDs, especially not on passports.

I find this subject of veils (Burka, niqab) weird, as people make it religious and especially Muslims confuse themselves and make it about religion.
Like this is just part of Arab/Middle Eastern culture.
Whether it is religious or not, do the same people not take it all off when they go to bath or poo? So long as it is not your skin, it can come off. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only The Saints Are Qualified To Judge. / What You Are About To Read Is Hard To Believe! / AFCON: Primate Ayodele Clears Air On Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.